Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How big can the whole market grow?  (Read 1557 times)
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

Crypto market will surpass 5 trillionn market cap when people start losing hope and whale start pump it again. Not now..now is correction phase and searching the real price. Our all time high marketcap is arround $800 billion and now we are at 390 billion dollar. Probably we will see 390billion dollar and 500billion dolar range in a few month from now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

I hope, that this correction will not last long.
Think, that 1-1.5 trillion is the real goal that we can see this year.
Anything could happen, but let's hope for the best  Smiley
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

It is quite hard to suggest what is going to happen with crypto when everyday is adventure. People keep losing or making money but truth was clear, market kep growing in total. I think I can safely bet it will surpass 1 trillion dollars in 2018. I can't estimate further.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

1 trillion is a certainty this year.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

I think in five years we will see crypto market surpasses gold market which is 8 trillion dollar and we can not surpasses a whole money market easily. 80 trillion maybe will take 30 years to take over it. But i still believe crypto will changing how money work and how the transactions has to be done.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

The cryptocurrency market is receiving tremendous interest from the international community, although the market is currently deeply depressed, but the potential for growth is enormous as many investors from traditional markets are investing cryptocurrency. I think the market will rebound strongly in March this year as investors from Asia return to the market. It is a time when the market will grow very strong, you can prepare yourself from now on to grow in the next few months.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

In my opinion crypto capitalization can even be bigger than 5 trillions. More and more people everyday, which are getting involved in the industry.
More and more people and companies investing in cryptocurrency. The bigger interest is huge, therefore,crypto capitalization growing very fast.
I think that there is still a little time left until the moment when the crypto currency is included in every sphere of human activity. Then every member of society will have to get acquainted with the crypto currency and use them in one way or another. Then it will be possible to speak on the World transition from Fiat to crypto-currency.
There is not going to be a transition between fiat and crypto, some people like us will use crypto and if adoption keeps growing we may be able to use crypto for all our need and avoid fiat for the rest of our lives but it us very doubtful all the people around the world are going to do that, so we are still going to be a minority, however I do expect that a lot more people begin to use bitcoin occasionally and as such business all over the world will have to begin to accept bitcoin.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

In my opinion there will grow over a trillion by the end of 2018. Today a lot of new big invesors join to different ICO, so whole capitalisation will grow and grow.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

Crypto market cap potwntially can grow to 8 trillion dollar or surpasses gold market cap but it will happen in 3 or 4 years not in one night. A few days ago untill today we suffer from correction and its normal in my opinion. Bitcoin ever down 83% from its all time high. Now we are at 75% down. The early adopter of bitcoin they did not dump at this price. They will dump only on every new all time high. I start buying again when this btc rech $5500..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
seroja17

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

Given the fact that the price of digital coins depends heavily on news backgrounds, we can conclude that the decline occurs after some negative news. At the same time we must understand that no downfall is the same as endless growth. Based on what news can expect a rise in the exchange rate, which could be the initial reason for market growth and recovery of the capitalization rate?
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

This is a collective market involving the whole world, this should tell us the extensive potential the market has...cant tell how big the whole market will grow by. But this is certainly a trillion dollar market
coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

Crashes won treally affect market cap in future. 1 or 2 trillion dollar market cap will be reached in a year or 2 years. I am sure of it. Anyways I would love to see it happen slowly, we don't need quick upgrade anyways.

nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

Well I think it could eclipse even the US stock market or any other individual investment market, since that market is limited to just the US whilst crypto is worldwide. If the true vision of crypto takes off it could eclipse perhaps even Forex.

Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

Well I think it could eclipse even the US stock market or any other individual investment market, since that market is limited to just the US whilst crypto is worldwide. If the true vision of crypto takes off it could eclipse perhaps even Forex.
If its whole crypto market you mean,In order to answer these question, the total market potential of any crypto coins and in general of cryptocurrencies should be estimated. In my opinion as an example,cryptocurrency market capitalization can grow to 1 trillion or higher in the  near future.However,we will experience a lot of skyrocketing price and a dip.The crypto market is still young and now we have hundreds of new coins.And for that i think there's a lot of room for whole market to grow.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

Crashes won treally affect market cap in future. 1 or 2 trillion dollar market cap will be reached in a year or 2 years. I am sure of it. Anyways I would love to see it happen slowly, we don't need quick upgrade anyways.

Exactly! This is not what the market should look like, too much too soon can affect long-term objectives of cryptoeconomics. With an unprecedented all time highs and lows, these volatility ratios can damage crypto reputation and make it hard for mainstream adoptions in the near future. It so sad that all this is happening just when the

However, the highest form of limits are those currently experienced by the Chinese crypto community.

JioMoney

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

i hope it will be around 10T by 2020
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

The market will reach to zero in an year or two. That is the inside info which I have from the reliable sources.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Ofcourse nobody really knows what will happen but for me this year 2018 is for crypto my expectation the total market cap. will be around $1 trillion+ and all of us will be so happy if that will happen. All we need to do is just to HODL.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

The market will reach to zero in an year or two. That is the inside info which I have from the reliable sources.

That's not possible, I really doubt that. But that would have been possible if there were no regulatory support, if it was clearly a 'BAN', then I could agree. However, part of the G20 summit's agenda is to discuss regulation of blockchain, bitcoin, altcoins and ICOs not a complete ban.

etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

Winklevoss twins are not even considering selling their bitcoin until BTC reaches >7T - total market cap will be far greater than 10T at that point. This seems like a possibility before 2025 given current statistical analysis on adoption of technologies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: