Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 end of the year BİTCOİN price  (Read 1638 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:20:51 AM

Hi guys,

The first guess is me    65k-70k USD
isnt it too early for predictions?and you really think bitcoin can reach that IMPOSSIBLE amount?i will be glad if this thing will come true,but i guess this is too much to expect,only frustration will bring this to us.i think its about $15-30,000 is the highest price bitcoin will take.and will drop after hitting $30,000
jesh2206

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:35:33 AM

Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency craze has had a rocky start to 2018 plunging to a two-month low of $7,695.10.
But that does not mean it is all bad news for the bitcoin.
But when I look out over the next 12 months, what I see is a significant supply and demand imbalance at the current price levels.
A lot more money is going to come into bitcoin, bitcoin will go up around $30,000-$35,000 this year – next couple of years? $100,00
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

Hi guys,

For me $65-$70K was just too much we all know bitcoin is very volatile after it pumps theres a sudden correction and my prediction is that it would not reach this far for 2018 but let see where its price will go for the next couple of years..maybe this price prediction would happen when 80% to 90% of the population would use bitcoin.

andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

No one could ever tell what would be the price of the Bitcoin on the year end. But as far as I know, bitcoin will end up strong again just like what happened last year end. I believe that its price will satisfy everyone because many are already using and investing in Bitcoin.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

Well we don't have to stay negative when we are still investors of bitcoins .Some of you said that the price never reach 65k or whatever it is just blunt but did expect that the price of btc will cross 20K USD by 2017 was that something you already knew?  No right then what's the point in being negative about things which you are not aware. As far I know bitcoins nobody can predict the price of bitcoins we just need to stay focused  with the market trends so that we can move along with the market trends. Even I believe that the price of the btc will go beyond 45K USD or beyond that as it is something which is not predictable by someone .

joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

it's ridiculous that all bitcoin will not be lost in that year because bitcoin analysis of this year raises bitcoin not only increases but it will be triple its price now so nobody can

bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

Hi guys,

I dont believe in that, I hope bitcoin will recover the price will became higher.  And famous not only this year but coming year and the next generation will used it.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

Hi guys,

I dont believe in that, I hope bitcoin will recover the price will became higher.  And famous not only this year but coming year and the next generation will used it.
Some expert say that bitcoin may reach up to $50k in the end of year 2018, I think they got some basis about some of their speculation, because their speculation from the past is really come true, so then in my part I believe on expert because they know better than me.I believe that the best thing to do is to prepare and buy more bitcoin today.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

Well, I will say it can hit between 20k$-25k$ tops. The sudden rise of last year's price was in the last quarter and the dip too. For, this year 2018, I do see a gradual price increase that will be somewhat understandabke too;  with respect to all oppositions and price control.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

if we are thinking now about the prize then it can reach more than $350000 this is the speculation in my mind i have saw the previous chart of btc that is when the btc prize had down fall after btc had grow more than that value i observed it end of the the value of btc will increase good and btc people can take good benefits from it.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

Hi guys,

Many predictors said too that it would be possible , and yes I agreed and also my target price is $70k so basically hoping and looking forward though , I know that it would postively reach the value that we wanted. Just like last year , we predicted the price and technically it reaches it and shock the whole word even us.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Hi guys,

isnt it too early for predictions?and you really think bitcoin can reach that IMPOSSIBLE amount?i will be glad if this thing will come true,but i guess this is too much to expect,only frustration will bring this to us.i think its about $15-30,000 is the highest price bitcoin will take.and will drop after hitting $30,000

Sure it's quite early. but 65k-70k doesn't seem an impossible amount.
If you were asked two ago, which amount could reach, would you have answer 20k ? I am not sure I would.
Most of the predictions are really positive for 2018. 65k seems pretty realistic to me.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

It would possible but all we know that bitcoin price is volatile all users know that issue about bitcoin price and that price of bitcoin 65k-70k it is possible to happen if all people invest in bitcoin and it is hard to reach that kind of price for know in 2018 because we all know that have a mindset to invest in bitcoins so the different is there are users are wait to rise the price and sell immediately so there is possible it couldn't happen.

Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Well, looking at your price prediction range, it may be kind of too unrealistic, but if could remember at the beginning of the year, some experts predicted even $100k. Nothing is impossible actually. Let us all wait and see.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

Hi guys,

As for me as what ive notice for. I would also have that kind of price because i know that it can be possible to reach it since bitcoin price now is under recovery so that i preffer that this following months it will increases again and again to its price as i guess so. It will already has a possibility to make it grant and come true...just wait for it to be implemented.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

the price of bitcoin will always rise in the end of the year and this is already a tradition in the world of bitcoin,in the previous year the price of bitcoin rose dramatically at the end of the year and have already started to degenerate at the beginning of the year,with its price now I'm pretty confident that bitcoin will rise higher than ever before.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

the price of bitcoin will always rise in the end of the year and this is already a tradition in the world of bitcoin,in the previous year the price of bitcoin rose dramatically at the end of the year and have already started to degenerate at the beginning of the year,with its price now I'm pretty confident that bitcoin will rise higher than ever before.
It seems to me that According to practice and statistics, the end of the old year and the beginning of the New Year, is a period of activization of Bitcoin in the market. But the years from each other can be very different.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

Gonna give it a bullish answer or 75-90k. I don't think we will crack the 100k mark or even come close but I think we will surpass 50k and have an unexpected rise similar to this past year.
It won’t reach such an amount. Stop saying what you are not very sure of. Last year, most of you were saying it will reach $100K, but at last it ended at $19000 and not even crossing the line. I know it will go high this year, but let’s be true ourselves, Bitcoin won’t cross $50K. I believe it will reach somewhere between $25K and $50k. But going above that is what I don’t believe will happen.
Akusta

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

65k-70k? I'm not sure I can reach that number, because the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow, Bitcoin's dominance is expected to continue to diminish. In 2016 Bitcoin's market share is still about 85 percent. In 2017 Bitcoin dominance fell to the level of 40 percent. This means more and more altcoin growing. In the year 2017 some altcoins that experienced tremendous growth include: Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Dash. In 2018 it is estimated that Bitcoin's dominance will be lower. It is not impossible that Bitcoin's throne as a cryptocurrency with the largest market capitalization will be captured by Ethereum or Ripple.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

It seems to me that According to practice and statistics, the end of the old year and the beginning of the New Year, is a period of activization of Bitcoin in the market. But the years from each other can be very different.
at the beginning of the year the price of bitcoin always occurs correction then a new bottom line will happen but then the price will be stronger than ever and we will see the price will break the new record at the end of the year, I think it happens every year in bitcoin, so a weakening current price is not a reason to panic, you will lose if you sell your bitcoin at this time, the right thing to do right now is to buy or hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: