Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal himself one day ?  (Read 552 times)
munareal (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

I am looking forward to the day that the great Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal who he is, If he is a person or who they are if they are a group.Are you looking forward to knowing Satoshi  Nakamoto ? Do you think he will reveal him self?
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

You really should stop bothering yourself on things that are impossible and look forward to other relevant things like hoping that one day, bitcoin scaling issue will get fully resolved.

I am not looking forward to the day, as I believe it is a day that would never come. If satoshi wanted revealing whoever he is or they are, would have done that already. Just know that it is a name that would always and forever ring a bell.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

I am looking forward to the day that the great Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal who he is, If he is a person or who they are if they are a group.Are you looking forward to knowing Satoshi  Nakamoto ? Do you think he will reveal him self?

Why would you think the Satoshi would just surface? And NO, I'm not looking forward to knowing Satoshi. He may have been 6 feet under the ground by now, so the likelihood of him appearing on the next centuries is 0.

He has already given us his creation, and we should appreciate what has he done and be thankful. Satoshi disappeared in thin air for personal reasons. And we should respect it like that, and just enjoy what he has given to us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

I doubt it. He disappeared for a reason, and if the massive popularity and price increase didn't urge him to come out, I don't think anything will.

It may also be bad for a decentralized crypto like Bitcoin to have a central figure. Can you imagine the kind of influence Satoshi will wield if he comes back now? He can single-handedly end scalability debates, and it would be pretty much a given that he will decide where and how Bitcoin moves forward. The guy is brilliant, and I'm sure he would want what's best, but a single entity shouldn't have that kind of influence on a decentralized crypto.

TutorShow

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

more important than satoshi is how many bitcoin he have and when will release it.
this man hold more than 20% of total bitcoin and will change price.
hope this happen soon, he will solve too many problems.
Happy Smile

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

I think not. It is for his own safety.
Dizzy89

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

I am looking forward to that day to come. So we can know and pay homage to the Great satoshi
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

I dont think that he well reveal himself in the next years. Because now would be the best time if he was interested to get famous. But you do not hear anything about him/her/them, so he will stay anonymous further. Maybe one day when hes dead, some relatives will tell us the whole story about him and his revolutionaire idea!
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

of course, knowing someone with an idea whose effect exceeds the magnitude of the atomic bomb is one of my desires.
Satoshi nakamoto one of the inventors of revolutionary ideas in modern times.
Just imagine how the discovery has had such a wide impact in the world, defeating the popularity and dominance of fiat currencies.
we can only hope it will happens.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

I doubt it. He disappeared for a reason, and if the massive popularity and price increase didn't urge him to come out, I don't think anything will.

I heard that there was a deal not to sell those early coins till 2020. So around then, if the coins start to move, we might find out who Satoshi is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

There are many people who will claim to be Satoshi Nakomoto. I don't think the real Satoshi will ever reveal himself.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

I am looking forward to it, or even just giving an idea of them being a group or individual would also satisfy me. I was just wondering that why would he hide his indentity to people while there are a lot of them praising him or is he scared? Have you even think that he was killed when bitcoin start mooning? There are a lot of questions in my mind now. And even someone in different countries claiming he is Satoshi Nakamoto while the name is something like Japanese. Do you think he is rich by now? And i even think that he was revealing himself right now but no one believes in him. Oh well, someone share your opinions.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

You do not need to look forward to the day again. I am satoshi, I only opened a new account, changed my username and now you caught me! Happy now?

Jokes apart, if someone comes out today to claim to be satoshi, will you even believe? Secondly, Satoshi disappeared for a very valid reason which we all know already, so you think he is going to change his mind after almost 9 years? Please! Satoshi is already alive in the bitcoin you are using and that is the closest you will ever get.  Tongue
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Yes ,there will be one day that satoshi nakamoto will reveal himself or themselves if satoshi nakamoto is a group. They will reveal who is satoshi nakamato if they are  dying and dont have much time to live in this world.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

I heard that there was a deal not to sell those early coins till 2020. So around then, if the coins start to move, we might find out who Satoshi is.
@alyssa85. This is very interesting. I have never heard about it. Can you please provide any links or articles?
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto would prefer to stay to heb"the man behind bitcoin" and remain his mysterious image. Let's just enjoy with the bitcoin opportunities that was introduced him him.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

I think they already have, just the community didn't want to believe them so they stepped back into the shadows.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

It could be but not so soon.  If they or he will reveal himself maybe at the end of bitcoin.  Meaning if bitcoin value will goes up really high or if it would be the end of bitcoin.  Then that would be the right time for him to reveal himself.  Because if he will reveal himself right now, it will cost his life.
jlb94

Activity: 553
Merit: 262

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

I don't want Satochi give his identity. Now Satochi is like a urban legend and it's contribute to create bitcoin tale. And maybe Satochi is already died  Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
GET WHITELISTED
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
El Tumar

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

satoshi hide for good reason. not think he will come out of the shadows because he is billioner and maybe can go to jail for not pay tax.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

@alyssa85. This is very interesting. I have never heard about it. Can you please provide any links or articles?

Search for Tulip Trust and Craig Wright. It's all fake.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Zenifir

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

If i was him I wouldn't reveal myself number one reason is safety and lastly it's easy to work when you have anonymity
Zeinabdullah

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

I look forward to it when it will happen, to be so extraordinarily special because he is a very special person  Cheesy
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Maybe Satoshi is an advanced AI and will reveal itself when we get to the point where we have eliminated cash and governments and live in a society dictated to by an AI overlord Smiley
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Yes I am also very much looking forward to the day when satoshi nakamoto reveals his true identity.
I am very curious about Satoshi nakamoto, a great person / great group who has given this welfare all to us.
The chances of that day will happen if the whole world has received bitcoin and is in use for a legal transaction tool.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

yes if the world accept already the bitcoin but now it will not happen..if he still alive that time because no one knows what tomorrow will happen..if that is happen that he will appeal in public. we look forward to that day.

minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

if he wanted to be revealed, he would have do this already i think. also, i cannot see any logic behind the motivation of showing yourself whilere there is a philosophy of being anonymous.
Dulahpandi

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

it is unlikely he will reveal who he is to the public, if he wants to do that he will do it without having to wait until this long
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

I don't think Satoshi will reveal himself only until the moment when bitcoin has been accepted by governments of the world if he is still alive by then he can then come out. The reason for my opinion is because there is a lot at stake and remembering what happened to the creator of Liberty Reserve who was sent to prison based on some charges that anybody never knew existed and that is one major reason that led to the death of that invention.

If he should come out now in the face of this uncertainty, that would be the end and there is nothing we will be able to do about it even in some quarters which I have read that bitcoin was created by NSA. Coming out and verified could mean impersonation which is one ridiculous charges that I mentioned earlier.
iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

i find no reason for satoshi to reveal himself. and it will be bad for a decentralised project having a centralized demi god. between i am grateful for satoshi and what he created. i am from a poor country where the Government are not interested in delivering poverty reduction, but crypto has helped a good number of family and folk get out of financial dependence

newb-dev

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

I think it's an entire team under this name and I don't think they will ever reveal themselves.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

The time hasn't come to reveal himself. If he revealed himself, bitcoin is not anonymous because the creator will revealed himself. I don't think so that nakamoto will exposed in public, it is okay that creator of bitcoin keep secret himself.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

In fact, the reveal of inventor of Bitcoin known as Satoshi Nakamoto could be really dangerous. For instance, if we were affected by the drop of the Bitcoin, some would blame creator of this cryptocurrency even though he wouldn't have any guilt. Besides, many people could treat him like a clairvoyant and want to risk everything they have because someone like satoshi nakamoto himself couldn't be wrong. It would limit his privacy, many people would persuade him to unveil the secret of his genius. His life could become a terrible torment.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

I don't think so, because Satoshi Nakamoto has nearly a million bitcoins, and if he reappears, there could be a lot of problems, which is not just bad for the development of bitcoin. And it could put him in danger.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
764y111

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

I don't want Satochi give his identity. Now Satochi is like a urban legend and it's contribute to create bitcoin tale. And maybe Satochi is already died  Sad

If I was him I would hide myself thoroughly because it would be safer !
I think he is alive and has a very good life
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

LOL. Who coined that name? Tulip Trust, does it follow the tulip mania name? Well, anyway, thanks for the search tip, it landed me on a reddit page, I'll read it keeping in mind it may be fake.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

I think it will never at all satoshi nakamoto reveal who he is.
what's the point of him revealing who he is?
better like this no one knows what it satoshi nakamoto leave like this and remain a mystery.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

Maybe one day he will reveal himself.
I googled Satoshi. Guess who has appeared ?
Not Ash Satoshi  Grin

It is him :

https://steemitimages.com/DQmbq4V9gLo8AoS8QfSDncdiH4TN7LAuD3hF97RcARpS2gi/_73629441_73629436.jpg
jlb94

Activity: 553
Merit: 262

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Satochi is chuck norris... Everyone know that

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
GET WHITELISTED
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is an group of people in one organization. I am looking forward too to reveal themselves, but if ever that will never happen let us just accept it and let us respect their decision maybe they really want to be anonymous so let us not force them to do so.
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

We are Satoshi Nakamoto now, because we call the shots, or should I rather say the majority {enough for consensus, rule the

show now.} I think most people will be disappointed when Satoshi Nakamoto are revealed. There are a lot of people who has

already built a image of Satoshi in their minds and once {He/She or they} are revealed, then they will be disappointed.  Huh

My Satoshi is Hal Finney & Nick Szabo  Roll Eyes

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

No need for that even if the people are earning money from bitcoins so even if such person exists then it will be just added an advantage nothing more than that.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

LOL. Who coined that name? Tulip Trust, does it follow the tulip mania name? Well, anyway, thanks for the search tip, it landed me on a reddit page, I'll read it keeping in mind it may be fake.

Craig Wright is pretending hard to let the people believe he is Satoshi, which he obv. isn't.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

If he reveals himself people will expect too much from him. Moreover We are all anonymous in the blockchain area. why does he have to reveal himself while we remain anonymous?
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

oh dear you again

Double agent Satochi was better then Bernard Madoff because he never exposed himself to have to make off

Maybe my footer answers your question because it's not another ICO impression counter

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

There is probably a reason why the creator's identity was anonymously hidden, it can be for the security and safety or to prevent destruction of identity caused by problems brought by the publicity.

Being the creator of Bitcoin is a big and complicated responsibility, if anything happens with Bitcoin people would initially think that it's the creator's fault. People would want to control him by dictating the things that the creator must and shouldn't do that would result unto the benefits of the people involved with Bitcoin. It would also limit his privacy and power to control his creation so therefore, I do not think that the creator's identity would be revealed.
Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Craig Wright is pretending hard to let the people believe he is Satoshi, which he obv. isn't.

Look man I am sure we don't see eye to eye and i kind of like some things you say but I loved this one.

My list, is fully dedicated to signature campaigners. All doubles with Dannies list are taken out now.

I swear we are starting to see A.I web-bots posting here and they keep posting the same old dead comments
back to the top of the forum like 24/7 to get page impression from tracking servers

To be honest I was stating to think that I was the only one around here who would dare point out the obvious
so from now onward's I will call you brother, well little brother anyway   

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
mercury200888

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto will never be revealed. I'm more and more folded to the version that it's probably a collective image, not a specific person. But even if he opens up, there will be convincing evidence, otherwise no one will believe him
Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

Maybe he reveal himself one day, but its better for him to be hidden.
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto reminds me of the Easter Egg in the ya novel Ready Player One. Nobody knows who he is and he's like an urban legend as everything about him is speculation. But I don't think he will reveal himself to the world someday. The reason is more complicated than what we can guess.  It's either he's dead or hiding. Or he's a group of anonymous IT geniuses who maintained their secrecy for the sake of security. Whoever he is, we're grateful bitcoin was created.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is gone. Blessed are we now for knowing and working with what has been created.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the Deep Throat of cryptocurrency or the second gunman on the grassy knoll. A lot of Hollywood movies will be made about him. Books and songs, too.

roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

I don't think he will reveal himself. He is hiding because of some reasons. May be it's because of the fear about high popularity threats his life, freedom.......etc.
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

No he will not reveal himself because that would be disastrous for him.
When Craig Wright claimed he is Satoshi next day australian police raided his home.
And finally he was bluffing because he can not prove he is Satroshi by using private key for oldest bitcoin addresses.
Another option may be that Satoshi is dead, died from cancer hence the silence. But we only can know this if old bitcoin blocks he created do not move address.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

I would like to see him but many ppl time to time reported that they are Satoshi. Not it will be a case of doubt who will believe that a person is satoshi Cheesy Wink
dawoodkhan97

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

Yup he indeed is an urban legend that no one knows about
I think this is one of the many reasons gave rise to bitcoin

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

I would like too, but I really doubt of that: he can be dead by now and if not he shouldn't introduce himself for his own safety.
btcexpert101

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

I think many people will claim to be Satoshi to benefit of the fame that it brings.
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

That's a big question for me. But looking back why Satoshi leave bitcoin to his core group. He's not afraid to crack down bitcoin but he's afraid to reveal his identity because governments or private group companies which are back up of central banks will get mad at him at the first, Satoshi is a real genius he change everything in blue. He made this technology to resolve the problem that we are encounter.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

He reveals himself and his best and greatest creation will go down in the sands. A lot of shit will happen. Now there are lot of theories about Satoshi, one saying that he is Kim Jong Un, another saying CIA/US government is behind it. Another saying that he is a Chinese person who hates the Dollar. The list goes on and on. Satoshi has gone to extreme limits and precautions on not to reveal himself. He had worked closely with Hal Finney, but alas the latter is dead  Sad. A few more people in and out of this forum only about Satoshi but anyhow stop having dreams of Satoshi ever revealing himself.

polltroy

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

I think Satoshi's plan from very beginnign was to create the biggest pyramide game the World ever saw: bitcoin. And the reason to do so was because he wanted to be the Worlds richest man one day. And he realized best way to grow Bitcoin while still holding a big enough part to be come super rich one day is to mysteriously disapear and not touch his coins for years, maybe for 10 years. I would guess he locked his coins somehow so he can not touch them even he wants to. Especially can you all imagine how bitcoi price would suddenly go down if he reappears suddenly and starts to sell off his 1 million bitcoins? Better he stays hidden until his goal of Worlds richest man is archieved...

swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1235

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

I would like to know who he is or who the group is if they are a group that created bitcoin. This currency changed many people lives , not so much here in the US but I know in many poor countries bitcoin has done this. Everyone I think would love to know who the creator/creators of bitcoin is/are. I am only grateful to such person or group for creating what is the most beautiful invention of our century so far.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shamie1002

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

I think revealing himself will just get himself into trouble. I do agree that it would not raise the prices. No one would care unless it would help them earn bitcoins.
Though I respect the great creator of bitcoins I think it would be safer if no one would know who he is. I think bitcoin will be easier to destroy if that happens.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:11:37 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 06:29:25 PM by icanscript

Satoshi Nakamoto is the most mysterious billionaire on the planet. Bitcoin gave a lot of good financial breakthroughs. I do not care how it looks, much more important than him.
Currently, he is at rest, but the creator of the world's most popular crypto currency can at any moment flood the market with one million coins from its stocks and thus destroy the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin gave a lot of good financial breakthroughs. I do not care how it looks, much more important than him.
starmahafuza

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

i think it is too late to reveal.but we really want to see him one day.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

I doubt that day would come. Why? Because if he or they would ever reveal him/themselves, then he/they would truly disappear. Some authority or underground society will abduct him/them and force him/them to surrender his/their bitcoins. Worst case, they may even be executed. Hhmmmm....just like the movies!

hao2067755834

Activity: 98

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

I think he's a team!
This is just my personal thought, such a great invention may not be realized by personal intelligence!
So I think he should be a team, but they are not willing to be exposed as the advantages of BTC, with stealth! Ha ha!

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

Maybe. I am still waiting for the day he reveal himself one day because I want to give him a very big thanks of the idea to make a crypto currency that will help many people.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
fedorover

Activity: 39

❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

If he reveals himself now, criminals might get behind him. One thing is for sure, he must be a genius guy.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
an.oskoma

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a concrete person, it's a group of people. I think that we will not know who this is, it will be a "small secret" of developers.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I'm sure there will come a time when Satoshi nakamoto will surface and introduce himself to the whole world.
But that day I think it is still very long, because the whole world has not all received bitcoin as a legal transaction so if now they or he appears then many factors can make satoshi nakamoto and their families are not safe.
Maybe 10 or 20 years from now we will know who Satoshi nakamoto is, all we have to do now is thank the satoshi nakamoto for giving us this.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto would ever show himself/themselves to the public despite the success of bitcoin has achieved. To think of it, he/they would already reveal himself/themselves today so his/their name/names will be put into the records or book about his/their real identity about whom who created the breakthrough technology of this era.

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:38:41 PM

You mean the CIA? Cmon Satoshi isn't a real person.
Bennix
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

From my own point of view,I don't think satoshi Nakamoto will reveal himself to the world.He knows that government of the world does not support bitcoin.
Even if the world start using bitcoin as a legal tender, he won't reveal himself to the world for security purpose.
Recently, we have seen how SEC sanction the CEO of some projects to the extent of tagging a utility token security just to fine the CEO thousands of dollars.
He didn't creat bitcoin for himself, rather it is created  to serve humanity .So ,if he reveal himself now,he might be called for questioning of which the government might tag bitcoin one bad name ,and that might result in the end of bitcoin.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto would ever show himself/themselves to the public despite the success of bitcoin has achieved. To think of it, he/they would already reveal himself/themselves today so his/their name/names will be put into the records or book about his/their real identity about whom who created the breakthrough technology of this era.

There is a possibility that the success of bitcoin is largely due to the anonymity of its Creator. As you know, the anonymity of bitcoin is one of the key advantages of it over other currencies and as the personification of its Creator, it also remains anonymous. In many ways, it is very funny and conceptual.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:12:01 PM

until now he never released himself and why should he do this in future ?
Its the best think that the administrator of Bitcoin is a Ghost  Grin

kind regards
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

Perhaps, in the future, when bitcoin is no longer relevant and the blockchain has evolved into something else, I think it would be nice if we knew who is someday, to know who to thank, although there is no problem that he/she remains anonymous, in the end, that does not affect anything the situation of btc.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

sure, I want to know Satoshi, I want to thank him, but, I think that he will never come, and reveal his identity to the world.

he is anonymous, the same as the BTC he has created.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

I don't think if satoshi nakamoto will reveal himself. Because until now we don't know if he exist or not. And if he really want to reveal himself he should done it before.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

Maybe it will happen but I think if satoshi wants to reveal his self to public I think he do it already at first place. But maybe he have a many reason why he never revealed his self to us the important is his bitcoin is now trending for many people knows about bitcoin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: