Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal himself one day ?  (Read 552 times)
munareal (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

I am looking forward to the day that the great Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal who he is, If he is a person or who they are if they are a group.Are you looking forward to knowing Satoshi  Nakamoto ? Do you think he will reveal him self?
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

You really should stop bothering yourself on things that are impossible and look forward to other relevant things like hoping that one day, bitcoin scaling issue will get fully resolved.

I am not looking forward to the day, as I believe it is a day that would never come. If satoshi wanted revealing whoever he is or they are, would have done that already. Just know that it is a name that would always and forever ring a bell.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

I am looking forward to the day that the great Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal who he is, If he is a person or who they are if they are a group.Are you looking forward to knowing Satoshi  Nakamoto ? Do you think he will reveal him self?

Why would you think the Satoshi would just surface? And NO, I'm not looking forward to knowing Satoshi. He may have been 6 feet under the ground by now, so the likelihood of him appearing on the next centuries is 0.

He has already given us his creation, and we should appreciate what has he done and be thankful. Satoshi disappeared in thin air for personal reasons. And we should respect it like that, and just enjoy what he has given to us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

I doubt it. He disappeared for a reason, and if the massive popularity and price increase didn't urge him to come out, I don't think anything will.

It may also be bad for a decentralized crypto like Bitcoin to have a central figure. Can you imagine the kind of influence Satoshi will wield if he comes back now? He can single-handedly end scalability debates, and it would be pretty much a given that he will decide where and how Bitcoin moves forward. The guy is brilliant, and I'm sure he would want what's best, but a single entity shouldn't have that kind of influence on a decentralized crypto.

TutorShow

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

more important than satoshi is how many bitcoin he have and when will release it.
this man hold more than 20% of total bitcoin and will change price.
hope this happen soon, he will solve too many problems.
Happy Smile

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

I think not. It is for his own safety.
Dizzy89

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

I am looking forward to that day to come. So we can know and pay homage to the Great satoshi
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

I dont think that he well reveal himself in the next years. Because now would be the best time if he was interested to get famous. But you do not hear anything about him/her/them, so he will stay anonymous further. Maybe one day when hes dead, some relatives will tell us the whole story about him and his revolutionaire idea!
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

of course, knowing someone with an idea whose effect exceeds the magnitude of the atomic bomb is one of my desires.
Satoshi nakamoto one of the inventors of revolutionary ideas in modern times.
Just imagine how the discovery has had such a wide impact in the world, defeating the popularity and dominance of fiat currencies.
we can only hope it will happens.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

I doubt it. He disappeared for a reason, and if the massive popularity and price increase didn't urge him to come out, I don't think anything will.

I heard that there was a deal not to sell those early coins till 2020. So around then, if the coins start to move, we might find out who Satoshi is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

There are many people who will claim to be Satoshi Nakomoto. I don't think the real Satoshi will ever reveal himself.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

I am looking forward to it, or even just giving an idea of them being a group or individual would also satisfy me. I was just wondering that why would he hide his indentity to people while there are a lot of them praising him or is he scared? Have you even think that he was killed when bitcoin start mooning? There are a lot of questions in my mind now. And even someone in different countries claiming he is Satoshi Nakamoto while the name is something like Japanese. Do you think he is rich by now? And i even think that he was revealing himself right now but no one believes in him. Oh well, someone share your opinions.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

You do not need to look forward to the day again. I am satoshi, I only opened a new account, changed my username and now you caught me! Happy now?

Jokes apart, if someone comes out today to claim to be satoshi, will you even believe? Secondly, Satoshi disappeared for a very valid reason which we all know already, so you think he is going to change his mind after almost 9 years? Please! Satoshi is already alive in the bitcoin you are using and that is the closest you will ever get.  Tongue
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Yes ,there will be one day that satoshi nakamoto will reveal himself or themselves if satoshi nakamoto is a group. They will reveal who is satoshi nakamato if they are  dying and dont have much time to live in this world.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

I heard that there was a deal not to sell those early coins till 2020. So around then, if the coins start to move, we might find out who Satoshi is.
@alyssa85. This is very interesting. I have never heard about it. Can you please provide any links or articles?
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto would prefer to stay to heb"the man behind bitcoin" and remain his mysterious image. Let's just enjoy with the bitcoin opportunities that was introduced him him.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

I think they already have, just the community didn't want to believe them so they stepped back into the shadows.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

It could be but not so soon.  If they or he will reveal himself maybe at the end of bitcoin.  Meaning if bitcoin value will goes up really high or if it would be the end of bitcoin.  Then that would be the right time for him to reveal himself.  Because if he will reveal himself right now, it will cost his life.
jlb94

Activity: 553
Merit: 262

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

I don't want Satochi give his identity. Now Satochi is like a urban legend and it's contribute to create bitcoin tale. And maybe Satochi is already died  Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
GET WHITELISTED
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
El Tumar

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

satoshi hide for good reason. not think he will come out of the shadows because he is billioner and maybe can go to jail for not pay tax.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: