Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal himself one day ?  (Read 552 times)
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

I doubt it. He disappeared for a reason, and if the massive popularity and price increase didn't urge him to come out, I don't think anything will.

I heard that there was a deal not to sell those early coins till 2020. So around then, if the coins start to move, we might find out who Satoshi is.
@alyssa85. This is very interesting. I have never heard about it. Can you please provide any links or articles?

Search for Tulip Trust and Craig Wright. It's all fake.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Zenifir

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

If i was him I wouldn't reveal myself number one reason is safety and lastly it's easy to work when you have anonymity
Zeinabdullah

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

I am looking forward to the day that the great Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal who he is, If he is a person or who they are if they are a group.Are you looking forward to knowing Satoshi  Nakamoto ? Do you think he will reveal him self?
I look forward to it when it will happen, to be so extraordinarily special because he is a very special person  Cheesy
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

I am looking forward to the day that the great Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal who he is, If he is a person or who they are if they are a group.Are you looking forward to knowing Satoshi  Nakamoto ? Do you think he will reveal him self?
Maybe Satoshi is an advanced AI and will reveal itself when we get to the point where we have eliminated cash and governments and live in a society dictated to by an AI overlord Smiley
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Yes I am also very much looking forward to the day when satoshi nakamoto reveals his true identity.
I am very curious about Satoshi nakamoto, a great person / great group who has given this welfare all to us.
The chances of that day will happen if the whole world has received bitcoin and is in use for a legal transaction tool.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

yes if the world accept already the bitcoin but now it will not happen..if he still alive that time because no one knows what tomorrow will happen..if that is happen that he will appeal in public. we look forward to that day.

minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

if he wanted to be revealed, he would have do this already i think. also, i cannot see any logic behind the motivation of showing yourself whilere there is a philosophy of being anonymous.
Dulahpandi

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

it is unlikely he will reveal who he is to the public, if he wants to do that he will do it without having to wait until this long
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

I don't think Satoshi will reveal himself only until the moment when bitcoin has been accepted by governments of the world if he is still alive by then he can then come out. The reason for my opinion is because there is a lot at stake and remembering what happened to the creator of Liberty Reserve who was sent to prison based on some charges that anybody never knew existed and that is one major reason that led to the death of that invention.

If he should come out now in the face of this uncertainty, that would be the end and there is nothing we will be able to do about it even in some quarters which I have read that bitcoin was created by NSA. Coming out and verified could mean impersonation which is one ridiculous charges that I mentioned earlier.
iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

i find no reason for satoshi to reveal himself. and it will be bad for a decentralised project having a centralized demi god. between i am grateful for satoshi and what he created. i am from a poor country where the Government are not interested in delivering poverty reduction, but crypto has helped a good number of family and folk get out of financial dependence

newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

I think it's an entire team under this name and I don't think they will ever reveal themselves.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

The time hasn't come to reveal himself. If he revealed himself, bitcoin is not anonymous because the creator will revealed himself. I don't think so that nakamoto will exposed in public, it is okay that creator of bitcoin keep secret himself.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

In fact, the reveal of inventor of Bitcoin known as Satoshi Nakamoto could be really dangerous. For instance, if we were affected by the drop of the Bitcoin, some would blame creator of this cryptocurrency even though he wouldn't have any guilt. Besides, many people could treat him like a clairvoyant and want to risk everything they have because someone like satoshi nakamoto himself couldn't be wrong. It would limit his privacy, many people would persuade him to unveil the secret of his genius. His life could become a terrible torment.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

I don't think so, because Satoshi Nakamoto has nearly a million bitcoins, and if he reappears, there could be a lot of problems, which is not just bad for the development of bitcoin. And it could put him in danger.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
764y111

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

I don't want Satochi give his identity. Now Satochi is like a urban legend and it's contribute to create bitcoin tale. And maybe Satochi is already died  Sad

If I was him I would hide myself thoroughly because it would be safer !
I think he is alive and has a very good life
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

I doubt it. He disappeared for a reason, and if the massive popularity and price increase didn't urge him to come out, I don't think anything will.

I heard that there was a deal not to sell those early coins till 2020. So around then, if the coins start to move, we might find out who Satoshi is.
@alyssa85. This is very interesting. I have never heard about it. Can you please provide any links or articles?

Search for Tulip Trust and Craig Wright. It's all fake.

LOL. Who coined that name? Tulip Trust, does it follow the tulip mania name? Well, anyway, thanks for the search tip, it landed me on a reddit page, I'll read it keeping in mind it may be fake.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

I think it will never at all satoshi nakamoto reveal who he is.
what's the point of him revealing who he is?
better like this no one knows what it satoshi nakamoto leave like this and remain a mystery.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

Maybe one day he will reveal himself.
I googled Satoshi. Guess who has appeared ?
Not Ash Satoshi  Grin

It is him :

https://steemitimages.com/DQmbq4V9gLo8AoS8QfSDncdiH4TN7LAuD3hF97RcARpS2gi/_73629441_73629436.jpg
jlb94

Activity: 553
Merit: 262

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Satochi is chuck norris... Everyone know that

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
GET WHITELISTED
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is an group of people in one organization. I am looking forward too to reveal themselves, but if ever that will never happen let us just accept it and let us respect their decision maybe they really want to be anonymous so let us not force them to do so.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: