Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3114 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

XRP, because it gives th mainstream a chance to integrate into blockchain and crypto Wink
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

I'm seeing my life to be change by trx and ada. Seeing them in the top of coinmarketcap made me feel secure in the future. But more often than not, I still believe in bitcoin capabilities as it mostly consist of my blockfolio.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

For better - ETH. I think it has a lot going for it. The tech, the blockchain and so on. I can see it being amazing.

For arguably worse - XRP. I just don't like this in general, because I think it goes against what most of cryptocurrency stands for in general.
Ahh come on ripple aint that bad Smiley
My favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum because this two coins changes my lifestyle. At first im not really familiar in crypto but when my friend explain it to me, how it works I'll try to used it. Then months pass little by little my earning in campaign is increasing, so everytime i get earn i save the half then the other is for my expenses. So to those people who want to earn and make their living to chance,  i suggest to you to buy ethereum because this altcoin is good coin and i think right now its value is rising.
I write to him completely. I completely agree with you, but if you choose Bitcoin, then you can argue, because until today I lost all my investments, if you look at the real price of Bitcoin today. How do you think, how does a person feel who bought Bitcoin for $ 15,000, in the hope of such a rapid growth above $ 20,000.
If you take the current cost of bitcoin, then I guess that a person does not feel very well. But this is now, when the crypto market bleeds. After some time the bitcoin rate will grow to 30K-40K dollars and a person will change his mind.
There's a lot of altcoin that can change our lives especially when the value of it is rising, we can get a higher profit and higher earning through it. I will suggest to you to by ethereum because of this altcoin i earn a lot and little by little i feel my life change when i start using ethereum. Then last year since the value of it is rising highly i get also a higher earning and profit, so right now my way of living is changed.
In my own analysis about altcoins, I think it was just good to hold for long term but in sense of manner that waiting for so long was a struggle to do. Sometimes you got so worried when price started to dip to lower value, which mainly caused somebody to panic. With regards to ethereum, the ideas about it was great along with its developing currency specially when most of the projected ICO's still on going to reach and aim high of its visions.
slimfit88

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

ethereum, bitcoincash, nxt, waves. im invest at thats coins. doing daily traders every day i can recieved profit. altcoins very fast to decline and growing. from that way im get profit.
isyot12345

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

All altcoins can changes into our life  from nothing to have something,but if i choose among the altcoins i would  rather to prepare those new altcoins that having potential to grow in the blockchain market,like those ,capp coin,stk and mwatt coin.
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Absolutely everything I consider. You will think about how they have already changed our lives and how many people earned big money on this. And this is only the beginning. In the future, we expect great changes.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:03:56 AM

I think Ethereum is the coin of future. Smart contracts technology, fast transactions, open source these are major advantages of the coin. Ethereum the best! Wink
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:14:33 AM

Neo and it already changed my life since i bought it when it was called antshares,it brought me a lot of money for trading and growing purposes.Now if neo manage to get close to 1000$ wich isnt imposible i will retire thx to it
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:38:04 AM

The coin we use when we pay for our bus ticket, meal, coffee, goods and services will change our lives. When crypto debit cards surpass traditional credit cards it will change our shopping habits. When we use out mobile phones as our wallets it will change our lives.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

SenseiSan

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

one such altcoin is ethereum. This is in my opinion a platform that already changes our lives towards high technologies, because if it were not for it, there would not be a lot of projects that plan to simplify a person's life
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

Currently there are more than 1400 different cryptocurrency listed on the coinmarketcap, so gaining knowledge about every single cryptocurrency is not possible. But in my opinion Ethereum, Neo, Red Pulse, SONM can reach up to extreme heights and are going to make a great future.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

The coin we use when we pay for our bus ticket, meal, coffee, goods and services will change our lives. When crypto debit cards surpass traditional credit cards it will change our shopping habits. When we use out mobile phones as our wallets it will change our lives.
Yes, it is at the moment when the crypto currency enters our everyday life, the coins will begin to change it. People will finally understand how convenient it is to use coins, even elections will become more honest if it is based on Block Chain technology.  Smiley

AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

I would like of course in the abstract to answer this question, and to specify here more than 100 Altcoins, but not going to do this for a long time and pointless. I'll just say that many Altcoins will change the future.
Black_fox

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

I really hope that this year my life will change ETH of course for the better

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

Yes, it is at the moment when the crypto currency enters our everyday life, the coins will begin to change it. People will finally understand how convenient it is to use coins, even elections will become more honest if it is based on Block Chain technology.  Smiley
I think that an important step in the distribution and popularization of crypto currencies is plastic payment cards that are tied to a crypto currency account. This will make it possible to use the crypto currency everywhere to pay for any purchases.  Smiley
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

i think iota will do, it have fstest transaction so it can be payment system that can change our life, but i didnt pretty sure for that maybe in the next future have better than iota, but now iota still better

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

I think that an important step in the distribution and popularization of crypto currencies is plastic payment cards that are tied to a crypto currency account. This will make it possible to use the crypto currency everywhere to pay for any purchases.  Smiley
I have not thought that far, as long as there is no party to ban the use of coins alone is good enough,
so we can freely seek or mine coin.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

I have not thought that far, as long as there is no party to ban the use of coins alone is good enough,
so we can freely seek or mine coin.
You can use both coins and plastic cards tied to crypto currency purses. Simply paying for purchases in the store using a card is much more convenient.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

i think iota will do, it have fstest transaction so it can be payment system that can change our life, but i didnt pretty sure for that maybe in the next future have better than iota, but now iota still better

Yes I agree with that one IOTA was really good and undervalued right now for me this the perfect time to buy or accumulate some IOTA. I would like also to add Telcoin for me this is really a good one once all the projects and partnership launch by their team it will rise so easily but I want to hold it for 3 or 5 years.
PanicAtTheFork

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

Ethereum, SIA and IOTA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: