Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3114 times)
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

The low priced and at the same time promising altcoins have the potential to change our lives if we are able to invest substantial amounts in them and they will increase for some hundret or even thousand percent. There will be likely also some new altcoins with a new and better technology join the market and help us to improve our lives with their usage.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

I think it will be an Etherium, Bitcoin, Neo. These are three coins which, in my opinion, can change my future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

Bancor is IMHO one of the altcoins which will change our lives the most. People who like to borrow money may find out that ETHLend is also going to change their lives quite a bit. And Ethereum of course is still the number one having an impact on us all in the future.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:41:54 AM

Other altcoins changed people lives like ethereum and litecoin.  But heres for sure the possible coin thay change our lives too waves and ripple because this coin is very cheap and you can buya lot of waves and ripple coin and once the price will increasw high you can get high profit or you can become millionaire. So better to buy this coin because once the price increase again it will continue tfor sure.  Don't waste your time just grab it.
one coins will change your life when you dare to invest with big money then coin it explodes in the market and that will change your life, it takes a coin that is really potential for you to use as an investment that will change your life, I agree with you, Waves and Ripple have that great potential, they have great innovation and technology, other than that the price is still very cheap today,
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:40:30 AM

As for the last 2-3 years, there is a considerable rise in Cryptocurrency. This is because most countries in the world focus on Cryptocurrency. However, in the future it's a good thing for a coin and a cheaper cheap coin, and I think TRX is good. By 2020, there price will be up more to 5$ . So our life will change now from TRX.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

Other altcoins changed people lives like ethereum and litecoin.  But heres for sure the possible coin thay change our lives too waves and ripple because this coin is very cheap and you can buya lot of waves and ripple coin and once the price will increasw high you can get high profit or you can become millionaire. So better to buy this coin because once the price increase again it will continue tfor sure.  Don't waste your time just grab it.
one coins will change your life when you dare to invest with big money then coin it explodes in the market and that will change your life, it takes a coin that is really potential for you to use as an investment that will change your life, I agree with you, Waves and Ripple have that great potential, they have great innovation and technology, other than that the price is still very cheap today,

waves and ripple are good coins with potential but they cant still compete with etherium because etherium is actually the best altcoin among other alts due to some reasons. waves and ripple are still verry cheap because majority of people dont have an interest on them . People do only care about the mainstream cyptocurencies such as etherium and bitcoins because its obvious that these two coins were both popular and have a higher base price among others And i think these coins can have the potential to change our lives and the way we live.
cryptobrotherz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

There are so many coins/tokens to sort through. In my opinion, there are quite a bit of good ones. Personally, I have been keeping an eye on tech related cryptos. More specifically, I have been looking at alot of A.I. cryptos.
If anyone is interested, I have a list of a few ICOs that are currently in progress and a few that are upcoming. I have not had time to do a full in depth investigation on them so you will need to do that yourself. At least I highly recommend and hope you research before you join. These are just a starting point.

1. Daneel - In short this is an A.I. (it's actually IBMs A.I.) that they plan to use to help you keep up to date on crypto news and help you make crypto trading decisions
                  There is a pretty cool video on You-tube called A.I destroys humans in Jeopardy. The A.I. in the video is IBMs A.I that Daneel will use.

2. Effect.ai - This A.I. company claims to have a "turk" similar to Amazons turk. I will admit I do not know much about turks. However, I like the fact that this company is launching on the NEO platform.
                     From what I understand effect.ai wants to connect multiple A.I.s together.

3. Faceter -  I am going off of memory so I am not 100% sure if this one was A.I or not but it was tech/security related. They claim to make cameras and surviellance equip "smart" and they also work in facial recognition.

4. Kepler tech- I did not find a whole lot of information on this company. A few things I remember are they are planning to build a very large warehouse for their A.I facility. They claim that the Government of Georgia is
                        backing  and also donating a large amount of land to them for this. Before I forget, one negative (or at least possible negative) is there is a very large amount of crime in this area of the world. It might have
                        nothing to do with them but its something to consider. One positive is they claim that the tokens they launch will be accepted for products and/or partnerships. This is something worth looking into. If the
                        company is legit, a crypto that actually has a use is always a plus.

5. Neurogress.io - I saved my favorite for last. I may be a little biased because I am currently doing their bounty so I know a little more about them then the rest of the companies above. The main reason this company
                              caught my eye is they are involved in THREE MAJOR TECH FIELDS. They are involved in A.I, robotics and IOT. If you do not know what IOT is, it stands for internet of things. I am no tech expert but if I
                              understand correctly, the internet of things is in dumbed down terms a connection of all types of "smart" devices that will all communicate with each other. Regardless of the tech behind it, many people
                              who are smarter then me all think IOT will be huge the next 5-10 years. I think the same about robotics and A.I. This company is involved in all three. Another very important reason I chose this company
                              (which hits personal for me) is their robotics and A.I also work with disabled and dismembered humans. I served eight years Army and I have seen first hand the amount of people that could use this. Their
                              tech connects the mind to the limb......in short....you think "fingers move" and they move. Lastly, which probably wont affect your decision much but they are very generous in their bounty program
                              (especially the facebook bounty). Since I have been working with them, their team has been very professional and great to work with.

If you want to check out Neurogress............ https://neurogress.io
Their website is blocked in the U.S., China and a few other places. You may need to use a proxy or vpn if you have an issue reaching their website.

In short, my personal ranking on how I plan to invest or not invest is.....

1. Neurogress - I have made up my mind, I am investing
2. Faceter & Effect.ai is a two way tie for me. I like faceter because security and surveillance is a huge part of our lives and like it or not, its here to stay. I also really like effect.ai alot. Their site is nice and clean, they are tied
    to NEO (who I invest in and like alot) and lastly, from what little I know about "turk" it sounds big. Most likely I will invest in both of these.
3. Daneel - I am pretty sure I will not invest in this. Don't get me wrong, having an A.I license through IBM (a massive company is a huge plus)... I just wonder how many people will pay to have the news sorted through for
                   them? And how many will use it with crypto trading decisions? We have very good bots already (my favorite is profit trailer FYI) who can buy and sell for you 24/7. I guess it depends on how high the price will be
                   for people to use this. I could be wrong and this could be huge......I have not found any massive negative information. It just simply isnt for me with a limited amount to invest, I think the 3 companies above
                   will be used and in some cases even NEEDED in a mass level more then Daneel will
4. Kepler- If I remember correctly this ICO is going to still be available in March. I plan to research it some more (because I will have more money to invest in by then Smiley but I do not like the area that their business is located
                 AT ALL! Also I did not see a product. Their could possibly be one and I didn't find it. Like I said, I need to look at this more.

As a bonus, the ICO is already over but their is another A.I company I like (also on NEO) they are working with a DISNEY licensee of Mickey Mouse. Since the recent BTC crash, this crypto is still trading at a very low
price. It also has'nt been on the market a real long time.

Hope you guys enjoyed this info. I know it is'nt a whole lot of info but there are so many to keep up with. Lots of them pass by that I never hear about.

Tech is a massive, massive industry. I-phones, computers, game systems, etc. all change so much in just a year or two. In my opinion, the field is going to continue to grow at a large rate. I strongly feel A.I and IOT are two
areas you want to have your money in. If you have been in crypto a while, IOTA is also involed in IOT.

Well, have a good night everyone.

Achim55

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:01:16 AM

450.000 MTC Free ICO
For more information, please visit www.marineco.in
is 100% free
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:08:33 AM

For better - ETH. I think it has a lot going for it. The tech, the blockchain and so on. I can see it being amazing.

For arguably worse - XRP. I just don't like this in general, because I think it goes against what most of cryptocurrency stands for in general.
Ahh come on ripple aint that bad Smiley
My favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum because this two coins changes my lifestyle. At first im not really familiar in crypto but when my friend explain it to me, how it works I'll try to used it. Then months pass little by little my earning in campaign is increasing, so everytime i get earn i save the half then the other is for my expenses. So to those people who want to earn and make their living to chance,  i suggest to you to buy ethereum because this altcoin is good coin and i think right now its value is rising.
I write to him completely. I completely agree with you, but if you choose Bitcoin, then you can argue, because until today I lost all my investments, if you look at the real price of Bitcoin today. How do you think, how does a person feel who bought Bitcoin for $ 15,000, in the hope of such a rapid growth above $ 20,000.
If you take the current cost of bitcoin, then I guess that a person does not feel very well. But this is now, when the crypto market bleeds. After some time the bitcoin rate will grow to 30K-40K dollars and a person will change his mind.
There's a lot of altcoin that can change our lives especially when the value of it is rising, we can get a higher profit and higher earning through it. I will suggest to you to by ethereum because of this altcoin i earn a lot and little by little i feel my life change when i start using ethereum. Then last year since the value of it is rising highly i get also a higher earning and profit, so right now my way of living is changed.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

IN DEVELOPMENT: Partnering with Rosetta@home to cure cancer with mining cycles!

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

I would suggest for best coins you can go to coinmarketcap and search the top 10 altcoins but I will suggest First is Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform and other good coin in this list is Steller, Cardano,  GVT, IOTA, RIPPLE, DASH and POWR. Before invest in any coin pls research and study well about that coin.

Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

I'm both hands on ETH, I think it's the future . Thanks to the Ethereum network, a lot of good and unique projects come out .
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:37:59 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
I don't think we can target a particular coin for the change of our life because this can be particular one bitcoin but another altcoins will only be optimistic opportunity for us that is not easy to detect that how much profit can give us .
So it is more better to have our investment in multiple coins , and Don't think that you made investment that will result into profit but there will be lots timing to sell and again buy and also with that you will needed to hold them for long-term until you get a better  amount of profit .
Currently the best coin that I think is better for the profit is bitcoin , etherium ( buy at 0.089btc and sell at 0.1+btc easily in month ) , Pak coin ( buy at 100+ sat and sell at 180 Satoshi in 1 to 2 month ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:40:22 AM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Actually i think most of altcoins offering something to create solutions and services to the world so our world will become more different and bring a chance to our world to change for becoming to be a better place to live, so we just need to see now, what priority that our world needed based on what ico or alt gave on their future vision in their projects.

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:47:58 AM

the obvious difference is the popularity of bitcoin in the world community and the increasingly expensive bitcoin how many years ahead and the more new players growing and the real world will probably be the world's currency and new innovations will emerge buying and selling will be very easy to do anytime and anywhere with the eye virtual money
gapthecap11

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

I really hope for ETH. I think this coin will still show its best.
Yeah I hope it will improve more and more.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

Ethereum because it pretty amazing for now its price was become growing and very profitable. Ethereum can manipulate us to change our life with too much succession maybe someday it goes extremely
kaloloy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:52:12 AM

Altcoins do change lives and in fact my life now was changed since I joined in this forum and starting to learn Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
I am wasting too much time on social media before but not anymore since I participate Signature bounty campaigns.
My life was changed when Oyster Pearl PRL, the only token that offers me high volume of Crypto Assets as high as $150,000.
And now my plans and goals in life are changed as well...
kaloloy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

I really hope for ETH. I think this coin will still show its best.
Yeah I hope it will improve more and more.

Ethereum will pump more and surpass Bitcoin in the near future and I totally support Ethereum all the way.
Many people are holding Ethereum today like a friend of mine, he's plans were changed and he's now have big new house and new car through Ethereum and it is indeed a life changing coin.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

For me it is hard to say what altcoin will give chance to change out lives in the next few years. But most of altcoin now are potential and they will give to us an opportunity to earn money. For me I think ether will give to us a chance to change our life because ether are going strong in the market cap and most of ICO's are ether based through this the mainstreaming ether is simultaneously and the possibility to bubble its value in the short period of time of ether is high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: