Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DonCoin - Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together  (Read 3982 times)
wleslie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

so far sa good here...great project
Tooting. I recommend you also pay attention to the generous bounty campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2934420.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

Actually, I wonder about competitiveness of the Project... There are job seeking-finding projects already, some of them seem to be more reliable.

This project has its advantage that's why I invested form the very beginning.
It is very simple and clear what the team is trying to do and  I totallky support the project.
What kind of investment did you make?

Sorry not following you.
You wrote that you made an investment in the project. What is the size of this investment?

Ah ok got it.

So far over $6500 And planning to buy more.
I sold some of my eth and crpt so will get more dcnx tokens. Hopefully during another promotion
Give me the transaction hash so I can check it.

I can show you  but first I m.kind of curious why you want to know about my investment since it is personal.
Any particular reason?
Because this is a financial forum. And according to the rules, such statements must be verified with transaction hashes.

Show me where this is written.
pampas

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

Actually, I wonder about competitiveness of the Project... There are job seeking-finding projects already, some of them seem to be more reliable.

It is true that there are others similar projects out there. However our project has its own particularities.
Our process differs from others similar projects in many ways.
Will you please name some of them? Because I really believe that the idea of mending freelance and crypto is great; still it is better to chose one of the best projects to invest Wink

In the end it is a matter of preference.
Some prefer to get stuck with just one project and invest all on it. And if the project fails, they lose everything.
Some prefer to bet on a diversified portfolio, meaning invest in different projects and/or cryptocurrencies.
Our project has many similarities with others out there of course but every single project has its own particularities.
We will focus a lot on implementing strategies to boost the price of our coin. We are already working out some current and future partnerships to ensure that the price of our coin will not take too long to increase.
For instance, at the moment we are analyzing the possibility of using DonCoin tokens in a automatized payment system developed by another company.
Pretty exciting to comes in a near future.

We do appreciate your honesty though and hope one day you will join us  Smiley
But please feel free to ask questions as you see fit. We will be happy to answer.

Thank you for such an informative and honest answer. I hope you will succeed both in this project and in an automatized payment system Smiley.
I am already thinking of joining you Wink.

You should.

I am one of the early investors and still looking into getting more tokens.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

It is very simple and clear what the team is trying to do and  I totallky support the project.

Sorry not following you.
You wrote that you made an investment in the project. What is the size of this investment?

Ah ok got it.

I sold some of my eth and crpt so will get more dcnx tokens. Hopefully during another promotion

I can show you  but first I m.kind of curious why you want to know about my investment since it is personal.
Any particular reason?
Because this is a financial forum. And according to the rules, such statements must be verified with transaction hashes.

It is ok to share the hash. It doesn't impose any security risk.
Or you can also add a screenshot of your dashboard showing how many tokens you have.
This will actually help in bringing more confidence towards this project.

Thanks
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

In the rules of the forum with which you agreed at the registration. You can contact the moderator for clarification or I can invite him. How do I understand proofs will not be?

pampas

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Or you can also add a screenshot of your dashboard showing how many tokens you have.

Thanks

Yeah screenshot might be easier than gathering all the transactio hash.
Will try to do that then.
ChrizZz

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

https://www.facebook.com/putri.talia.9/posts/1772873172751012
https://www.facebook.com/putri.talia.9/posts/1772873536084309
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

Thank you

Also please post this on our bounty thread.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Thanks

Or at least the last transaction hash that shows that you actually purchased our tokens?

Thanks in advance  Smiley
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

Hello everybody

Please feel free to post your testimony about your purchases you made in our ICO website.
It can be screenshots of your dashboard or transactions hash.

This would help bring more confidence since newcomers can have actual proof that this project is real.
You can also share on social media.

Thank you all in advance for your support.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Good point.

We are asking anyone who have purchased to share their dashboard screenshot or transaction hash.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

Very exciting times!!

Here is a quick preview of our job portal.

https://youtu.be/42zfAa0j3gs
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Good point.

We are asking anyone who have purchased to share their dashboard screenshot or transaction hash.
Well, let's hope that the previous user does not turn out to be a postscorer and lier and will show us his transaction hash.

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Good point.

Well, let's hope that the previous user does not turn out to be a postscorer and lier and will show us his transaction hash.

Let's hope so.

And thanks for your consistent comments
pampas

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

In the rules of the forum with which you agreed at the registration. You can contact the moderator for clarification or I can invite him. How do I understand proofs will not be?

https://www.screencast.com/t/iktySPOoXI8
https://www.screencast.com/t/75MuEChN
pampas

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Thanks

Or at least the last transaction hash that shows that you actually purchased our tokens?

I m not sure how to get the hash from coinpayments but here is screenshot of my recent purchase
Also my dashboard

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Thanks

I m not sure how to get the hash from coinpayments but here is screenshot of my recent purchase
Also my dashboard

Thank you very much for sharing pampas Smiley

We will also post in our channels .
pampas

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Thanks

Also my dashboard

Ok
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Thanks

Also my dashboard

Ok

Also for that we will reward you 1500 tokens
pampas

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

Thanks

Also my dashboard

Ok

Also for that we will reward you 1500 tokens

Oh wow thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: