Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19568 times)
NuKidOnDaBlock (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:20:59 PM
Merited by yarlungzangbo (1)

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

HITBTC -> Shit
DIMCOIN -> SHIT /SCAM.

Do not use hitbtc as long as you do not want to lose  your money, and yes, Dimcoin was a scam project, so do not put money in there because that altcoin is a real shit.

From $0,40 to less than $0,02 in just a week.
I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
Are you aware of recent changes made on hitbtc? they're now charging fee for deposits (https://blog.hitbtc.com/introducing-deposit-fees-for-bitcoin/). they're also charging outrageous fee on withdrawals on some tokens. i would advice to stay away from hitbtc, register on binance!
NuKidOnDaBlock (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

HITBTC -> Shit
DIMCOIN -> SHIT /SCAM.

Do not use hitbtc as long as you do not want to lose  your money, and yes, Dimcoin was a scam project, so do not put money in there because that altcoin is a real shit.

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has.

Yes, very familiar. There PR guy is a piece of doo doo. But it does have surges.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

Do not use HITBTC as long as you want to lose your money in there, just like the other guy in here said. They are full of issues at the moment and you can easily lose all your money in there. It is better to try to avoid that one instead of putting all your funds in there.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Do not use HITBTC as long as you want to lose your money in there, just like the other guy in here said. They are full of issues at the moment and you can easily lose all your money in there.

HitBTC works fine if you are using ERC20 tokens, if you are just using altcoins that are coming from other kind of algorithms, suck as X11 - X13, it will work horrible..

And just like they said above, Dimcoin was not a scammy project because of HitBTC, it was a scammy one because of their dev's, their greedy dev's.

Anyway, as long as you use ERC20 tokens in HitBtc, it will work fine.
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

I'm trading only at the most popular exchanges, such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Kukoin. First of all, I advise you to pass the verification before you start trading
ibemerum

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

Trading is  interesting, and  trading in a familiar exchanger is the best.  I prefer to trade in cryptopia exchanger.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:31:19 AM

I experience with HitBTC has been okay but at the same time quite slow so maybe not the greatest. I have had good experiences with Cryptopia, Bittrex, Binance, and some smaller exchanges like Kucoin, Mercatox, and Novaexchange.

Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:00:49 AM

I like large exchanges to trade: Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance as well as good new exchanges like kucoin. But don't forget to verificate your account if you want larger withdrawal limits. There are also good exchanges with real fiat like bitstamp, kraken and cex.io but they need verification for the fiat movements too.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

I used multiple exchange include HitBTC, at the moment i never get any problem with HitBTC , withdrawal and deposit processing is running smoothly. Others exchange that i used is Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin, Gate.io, Etherdelta, Idex.market. All these exchange so far good for me. For Kucoin and Gate.io they has telegram official group so if any problem you will get fast support from them.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

HITBTC -> Shit
DIMCOIN -> SHIT /SCAM.

I think you have very bad experience about hitbtc so thats why you said hitbtc is shit.
I think hitbtc is not very good and also not so bad. So far i have no bad experience with hitbtc so for me its fine.
donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

Most of my current transactions are done on Binance. I chose Binance because it gave me great experience with many basic and professional use modes. Binance has built-in tools for analyzing candlestick charts for investors, always safe and secure, with fast transactions and especially low transaction costs compared to other trading sites. Binance is so affirming in its commercial sites around the world.
locolive

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

I use Cryptopia for regular trades and I use EtherDelta for not listed tokens.
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

I liked the new exchange kucoin and binance. They are very convenient and very fast technical support. So far, I do not actively trade, but only study. But the exchanges are very promising.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:19:27 AM

I liked the new exchange kucoin and binance. They are very convenient and very fast technical support. So far, I do not actively trade, but only study. But the exchanges are very promising.
Yes they are good too, i am using both of them at the moment and they work fine, only that kucoin has some issues with the withdrawals and deposits on the website, but they all get confirmed in max 3 hours.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

I'm more into hodler than daytrading. But when i do daytrading, Binance and Kucoin are my favourite places. Both works fine.
I used to trade EOS on Hitbtc and it worked well without any problems. The deposit and withdrawal process worked fine. But it was about 3 months ago. Recently i heard that Hitbtc has so many issues and their twitter post floaded by a lot of complaints mostly about the withdrawal and deposit process.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

I use Cryptopia for regular trades and I use EtherDelta for not listed tokens.
I am also very happy to use cryptopia, there are so many altcoins for trading. but for coins that have not been registered I prefer to hold it and wait to be registered in a big exchange because I think etherdelta always has many problems and high transaction costs.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

Hitbtc is not a bad place to actually trade and I have never hard anything bad about them except the issues of slow site and deposit not seeing I time. I trade with poloniex, livecoin and etherdelta and it has been helpful. Most times many of us need to test this exchange yourself in other to get first hand experience.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

I am on Kucoin at the moment, this exchange is very good right now. And if i want to trade with other pairs, or just with other coins, i just use binance (more volume + more fast transactions)
They both are good anyways

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: