Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19568 times)
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
It looks like Dimcoin is in a bad shape. You're safe on Bittrex if you ask me. Nobody would talk to you in the phone man that's ridiculous nobody would want to teach you step by step. Just learn from reading and were here to guide you. Based on the comments Hitbtc has a bad reputation to begin with.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

HITBTC -> Shit
DIMCOIN -> SHIT /SCAM.

Do not use hitbtc as long as you do not want to lose  your money, and yes, Dimcoin was a scam project, so do not put money in there because that altcoin is a real shit.

From $0,40 to less than $0,02 in just a week.
I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has.

Curious why hitbtc is shit? I've found the interface intuitive and good, much better than bigger exchanges like kraken. And damn.. this is news to me about DIMCOIN. Don't mean to hijack the thread but I invested in their ICO and it took the longest of all the projects to actually get listed anywhere. What happened?

hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

Last week is my first time dealing with trading because I need money that time and it was fun because I already experienced traders. It took me one day before my tokens were sold and I was shocked because it took me 2 hours to receive the fiat. Another thing about trading is that the transaction fee is too high and I just wonder why. I used yobit.net in trading.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

I will suggest the "double B"  Cheesy i.e Bittrex and Binance, these are best of all till now. Bittrex would be better option because binance don't have XEM (while DIM is not listed on both) but binance is much easy to handle, user friendly, low trading fees (and even 50% off if you are trading in BNB) and free from craps or problems like users of HiBTC are facing.
rolozcar

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex and Binance, the big 3
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

At the moment, the bittrex is better for me because I've been using it for a while and I'm sure that many will also be able to choose the bittrex case if you are now registrar then you need to first verify your account before you can start trading. But it's still okay to avoid scams. But I'm still trying to poloniex. com and it's also safe. .
knacks.knick3

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

I love Binance it's fast and simple lot's of promotions too. If you haven't registered yet you can use my referral link in my signature.
There is also an upcoming zero trading fee exchange called Cobinhood that you can try. Good luck
carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
I think the market now has so many good coins that its value is constantly changing so you can trade and make big profits. You should find out the reputable and secure trading floors, high liquidity. Because if you choose an unscrupulous trading platform you will run into the risk of hackers attacking and stealing your assets. You can trade at some reputable trading platforms like Binance and bittrex.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

I am trading in hitbtc and I don't have any issue in my trading except. The only issue in hitbtc is when you are transferring your ethereum tokens it may take a way when it appears in your account.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

well i don't have ide but anywhere you want to trade , first you need knowing and make sure that you have chosen the best place to run your trade so that you get benefits and not lose coin
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

I'm trading only at the most popular exchanges, such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Kukoin. First of all, I advise you to pass the verification before you start trading

I like Bittrex, Poloniex and especially in Binance when it comes to trade an altcoin because its easy to use even your using cell phone to trade you can see the graph if the market goes up or down. And yes, it is important that you can pass all verification before you can start trade because that can help you to withdraw your fund or balance..

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
btc.fanda

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

Trading is  interesting and  trading in a familiar exchange is the best.  I prefer to trade in Bittrex Exchanger and it is very user friendly
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

I am trading in a market that has a very high trading volume and has a very high security like bittrex, I do not dare to trade in a market that does not have good security and legality, because what you carry is money used for trading and the money is total assets you have. so it should really keep the assets you have.
NuKidOnDaBlock (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

I want to thank everyone for their replies and I hoe this thread continues with useful discussion. based on the replies here, I am in the process of opening and getting verified with both Bittrex and a Binance accounts. I will give them both a try with same small trades to check how the systems work.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

Hitbtc is a nice exchanger but if you are withdrawing It takes time, sometime you will see some maintenance  when you are very disparate to make some withdrawal.
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

As others have said Hitbtc can be slow to withdraw from but so far I haven't heard of them legitimately scamming anyone so its as good an exchange as any in that regard but just keep in mind that as a small exchange they may have a bigger incentive one day to run off with the funds.
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Right now I am using binance which is good for most of the coin and for some others coin i use different exchanges depending on the prices that they give so Binance is good and has most of the coin for trade.There are very few exchanges or trading sites on which you can trust so be careful.In binance you have complete outlook of past trends as well as live prices Etc which is very helpful in trading.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

Normally is use Bittrex for trading but as of now im slowly studying on Binance. All my trades are coming from Bounties and other airdrop thanks to my Bounty money i can trade it all for another coin. So much for that as for now im currently holding XRP and ETH i know it's not that much but im just getting started for another session/shot in trading and im feeling lucky this year lol.
hachiman13

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

I am using Binance for now--I'm loving the flat fee which can basically go to zero if you have BNB's or lots of referral. Bittrex and Poloniex might be good before but now they have some fishy stuff going on by banning users without their knowledge,  I personally would want to  avoid that rather than experiencing it first hand.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

There have been recent issues about the site Hitbtc which they do really experience problems towards deposits or even on withdrawals but yet there still traders who do make use of it.Im once a user of the site but didnt experience those things.I agree on the fact about the chart that can be seen on hitbtc which is actually the most cool trading chart that i have been using so far on trading world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████