Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19568 times)
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

I am trading on Kucoin. It is a newly established trading site but it is attracting many investors to participate in the transaction. Kucoin has relatively low transaction fees, very high security, fast transaction time, website interface is easy to use. These are the factors that make many investors are moving to trade on Kucoin and me too.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svetlana P.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

I'm trading on EXMO.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

I am trading at bittrex because i prefer simple user interface but very user-friendly and that is what bittrex have compare to the other exchanges and the volume in bittrex is decent so it is a good place to trade and have some swing trade there and if you are buying at the right time and selling at the right time then you will be profiting.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
almost09

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.

im now currently trading on bit-z. i like it here cause aside from trading i also earn a little extra from voting rewards from coin listing application. plus bit-z also have events of free airdrop from newly launched coins. you can earn ranging from 0.0005-0.003 btc per event.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX:  (https://daox.org/)
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

Compare yourself: use HitBTC for a week, and then try such exchanges as bitfinex and binance, bittrex. And you will understand. I agree with the fact that HitBTC is a terrible exchange.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

In my opinion biggest exchanges are good for converting fiat to cryptos. Later i am looking for cross cryprocurrency exchanges like Binance, bittrex etc. Hitbtc is also good but fees for withdrawal are hell lot compared to alternative ones. Cobinhood is also used for stock trading but i never used their services for exchanging cryptos. Make your own decision and goos luck in thia heavy hawkish market Smiley
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

I'm trading on bittrex. Cause there are so many coins to trades. And I can use many indicators to predict the price
And then I'm using local exchanger to sell crypto to fiat

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

Compare yourself: use HitBTC for a week, and then try such exchanges as bitfinex and binance, bittrex. And you will understand. I agree with the fact that HitBTC is a terrible exchange.

I suggest the same as you because we cannot get the experience if we only ask without trying. it is better if we can try with many exchanges so we know how it feels beside that, we can get the advantages and disadvantages from trading between those exchanges and finally we can choose what exchanges that will work best for us and it is better to stay at one or more exchanges than we only move from one exchanges to another exchange.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Trading in some places like bittrex and binance, I prefer in exchanges that have large volumes, in my opinion it makes fluctuations or transactions faster than those with small volumes and exchanges that I like most and used for trading are local exchanger.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

Hitbtc is getting a lot of negative feedback. I would recommend you go for Bittrex or Binance. For Bittrex new user, registration is closed, so it is the best to use Binance.

millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

It's depend on what coin that I trade, I choose bitfinex for trading btc-altcoin or fiat. I choose hitbtc to trade lisk. I actually use many different exchanges for trading. I like to use bitfinex, poloniex, ccex, hitbtc, coinexchange, Cryptopia and even merchatox. But merchatox is so fragile site. I don't say it's bad but there are many people who face a problem while withdrawals and the maintenance is very often.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.

I usually trade using etherdelta because it is one of the known trading sites for a very long time. I trust it more because I feel secure about it, that it wouldn't last for that long if it wasn't secure. Although, I am still open to other trading sites such as foreignexchange because I need to have some alternatives as well.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

If you are trading within a day, then I don't advise Bittrix, since on this exchange the timeline are late.  At the Cryptopia  exchange, the order is not available at once.  For bidding I like poloniex and KuCoin most of all. These exchanges are quick and easy to understand.

You can also chose the binance if you have never tried it. It is also easy to use and better for trading. Registration is also open and free as well. You can try once and I am sure you would like this exchange as well. KYC is not mandatory if your withdrawal is within 2 btc.

That's good to hear that KYC isn't required in Binance like I also want to try it but I'm too hesitant because of this KYC process, thanks for this and I'll give it a try.
Yeah Kucoin is also a good one and I just wish that soon many coins will be listed here because it's a great platform and a promising one.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

I stay away from the troubled Exchange, I have gone from poloniex and hitBTC many traders complain with their ticket service. Local exchange is safer for me, if there is a problem I know of his office. Except for an emergency I might break it.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

I am using Binance for now--I'm loving the flat fee which can basically go to zero if you have BNB's or lots of referral. Bittrex and Poloniex might be good before but now they have some fishy stuff going on by banning users without their knowledge,  I personally would want to  avoid that rather than experiencing it first hand.
I have heard about Binance. One of my friend trades there, he is dealing with Ethereum Classic. I don’t know why he admires this crypto coin so much but I have my account on iqoptions.com.

I enjoy working there. Bittrex and Poloniex are like the ancestors of exchanges with millions of users but I have not come across any such story of getting banned by any of the platform. If this is happening, they need to stop it before ruining their image any further.
Bittrex will not ban you unless you go against any of their rule, which one of them recently states, participating in any pump and dump will get you banned and you also have to go through with KYC to be able to get your account opened and running. Binance on the other hand is still pretty new and doing great, but that does not mean that policies can change overnight. I use these three exchanges though as I prefer to just spread my funds, rather than leaving them in just one exchange.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

I’m a crypto currency and Binary Trader. I’m work in this online market around three- four year. I’m chose crypto currency Network that is Bittrex because I’m feel bittrex is a very easy to use and most of the value able coin came into bittrex network so I’m work with bittrex.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

I mostly use the Poloniex to trade with the crypto. With Polo I have low withdrawal fees and there are a lot of trading coins. Less use of Cryptopia or Bittrex. And at least yobit.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:52:04 PM

I chose the Binance because it has a number of advantages. Anonymous, user-friendly interface, low commission.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

In the last month I tried Bit-Z and felt comfortable doing trading there. Her Dev is also very active, when I request my withdrawal on undo. They immediately respond, therefore I feel comfortable doing trading there  Smiley
Nichao

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

And i use yobit cause i like all theese shitcoins Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: