Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19568 times)
Robin77

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

I use Bittrex and HitBTC for fast and better trade, Bittrex is easy for newbie and it is the biggest Exchanger in the crypto world.
Bittrex is more secure and it's safer than the other exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

In the last month I tried Bit-Z and felt comfortable doing trading there. Her Dev is also very active, when I request my withdrawal on undo. They immediately respond, therefore I feel comfortable doing trading there  Smiley
the way on how you may have to choose and belong on that are really appreciated for and you feel that they have to take care of you they have some care with their member for, therefor you may find some of the good project and also manager.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

in this few days, I am trying to trade on kucoin, tradesatoshi.com, bitflip.li and I think this site could be good to try because I like the design, interface from the site and there are easy for new people to move the trade from one coin to another coin. but on kucoin, we cannot see all coin in one tab and we need to always click the site to move to another coin and I am not yet found the easy way to move to another coin.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.

Most of my investments are invested into Bitcoin with more than 50% because I believe that Bitcoin is stable and suitable for long term investment and will give much return of investment. Then other percentage are invested into QSP, LTC, TRX and XLM as I believe that they will rise up soon. There are speculations that prices will rise up too soon so let's just hold and be patient to wait. Happy holders everyone!
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
I think that in recent days the school is constantly changing and difficult to guess, so I recommend you do not trade at this time. It can be seen bitcoin girls are leveling off after the adjustment two days ago. Currently btocin is priced at $ 8200 and remains at this milestone for nearly two days. This implies that the bitcoin price will probably drop sharply, and according to my calculations, the bitcoin will be at $ 5100. so the trade this time is very dangerous.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

I use local exchnge in trading.
In addition to providing price comparison clear instead of dollars. Also gave the easy cash flow of withdraw and deposit
and communication with customer service too . I believe every country definitely have at least 1 legit exchange in their country.
You are so lucky if you are provided with one such exchange in your country. People understand trading in a better way when things are in their own currencies because it is much easier to understand as compared to deal with things available in dollars. You are enjoying the services of this exchange just because bitcoin is legal in your country. The real problem is for those where it is not legal at all.
I trade as well on Luno exchange among the regular ones such as bittrex and co. The good thing about Luno is that I trade against my own real fiat which has been awesome anyway. For analysis purpose, it does not have a good platform for that, so I use trade view or the other exchanges for my BTC analysis and then make trade decisions based on that.
Daniel John

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Cryptopia and Binance, because there are some interesting altcoins to trade over there, such as Neblio and Deeponion. I hope Binance will be stable soon... Trading between fiat and crypto I do at Coinbase.
blackrockcrypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

I experience with HitBTC has been okay but at the same time quite slow so maybe not the greatest. I have had good experiences with Cryptopia, Bittrex, Binance, and some smaller exchanges like Kucoin, Mercatox, and Novaexchange.
and how do you now have the results on these exchanges? Huh
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

For me it is great to trade in the market, especially poloniex, bitrexx, hitbc, for me these three forums are very easy and safe for everyone to do, because the movement is so fast, so you will get faster profit every time, even every day.
and if you want to make a profit faster, you can trade in the market that I have described above, because for me it is very easy and safe also reliable.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

Hitbtc is a shit exchanger now because of their recent changes , in depositing a coins there is a fee that cost around 50 to 70 $ in value of the coins. Its better to use another exchange now like bittrex, poloniex and binance. Binance having more market trading volume now so its recommended
There are just some exchanges that one should run from and not bother even trying to trade on and that HitBTC that you have mentioned as well as Yobit are some of them, in fact, they are the top on my list of scam exchanges. I make use of binance and bittrex presently, with the help of tab trade on my mobile to trade, do analysis and monitor the two exchanges on one platform for free and I have been enjoying that for a while now.

currently I only tranding in bittrex I prefer bittrex than any other exchange especially on Nex the price movement is not too fast and the security is very tight
Well, Bittrex has been around for a while and they have never really disappointed me as well anyway even though a lot of people have had problem getting their accounts verified lately but I know me and my cliques that we trade together never had such issue which makes me worried if some people ended up doing things differently than what they were asked to do during the verification. I trade on binance too and so far, I am in love with this platform.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

Not for HitBTC please. Now HitBTC has a new rules, which is a very expensive deposit fee and I'm sure once you hear this, you will retreat and look for a better exchanger Grin my advice you trade in binance, because binance is the best exchanger for now
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

I am trading at bittrex because i prefer simple user interface but very user-friendly and that is what bittrex have compare to the other exchanges and the volume in bittrex is decent so it is a good place to trade and have some swing trade there and if you are buying at the right time and selling at the right time then you will be profiting.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

Use bittrex and polenix. kucoin also good. But never use HitBTC. Thats a pure scam. Support tickets would never be answered..
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

I do mostly trade now in kucoin, bittrex, binance, coinexchange, Waveswallet.io, Hitbtc but the transaction was too expensive now and yobit sometimes. But the best among of them was Bittrex and kucoin.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

I do mostly trade now in kucoin, bittrex, binance, coinexchange, Waveswallet.io, Hitbtc but the transaction was too expensive now and yobit sometimes. But the best among of them was Bittrex and kucoin.
Almost Enumerated above are the popular exchanges, sometime even we prefer kucoin, binance and bittrex there were still time that we need to use other exchange since oir coin were not yet listed on the exchanges we usually use.

kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

Almost Enumerated above are the popular exchanges, sometime even we prefer kucoin, binance and bittrex there were still time that we need to use other exchange since oir coin were not yet listed on the exchanges we usually use.

I didn't use Kucoin, But i use to trade on Binance and Bittrex. you can put add Coinexchange on your list and Cryptopia i don't have hard time with this exchanges. Yes i do agree Hitcbtc is high in fee i tried there many times.

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:26:18 AM

In the last month I tried Bit-Z and felt comfortable doing trading there. Her Dev is also very active, when I request my withdrawal on undo. They immediately respond, therefore I feel comfortable doing trading there  Smiley

what is bit-Z? i never heard about that exchange.
its fine, its your good exchange based on your experience.
in my trading, i just trade in top exchange like bittrex, poloniex and my local exchange in my country.
i most comfort with local exchange because i can withdraw and deposit very easy.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:37:28 AM

Actually i used multiple exchange for trading include HitBTC and others exchange that i used is Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance and Gate.io. All this exchange has big volume so you get more liquidity, and also deposit and withdrawal proccesing running smoothly so far.

Pedro18

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Kucoin are my exchanges. These kind of exchanges are the best. Really the best, specially on the customer services. You will not ever regret if you use this exchanges, I have many funds on different exchange, I do not use one exchange only.
apendergast

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

Binance, Bittrex & Poloniex. All from the same FREE & self-hosted interface https://github.com/aloysius-pgast/crypto-exchanges-gateway.
Disclaimer : I'm the main developer of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: