Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:33:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19569 times)
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
I will not trade at this time, the market now is fluctuating complicated and hard to kick, bitcoin prices are down the main cycle because to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult towel. You can stay out of the market at this point and wait for things to stabilize to start trading and you're planning on going now.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
I do not think you can buy bitocin at this point, you can see that the price of bitocin in the past few days is constantly decreasing, and according to my analysis, the current price is bottom, you buy at the time This point is very reasonable. Therefore, I believe that right now you can make a commercial plan that can give you maximum profit.
sadcrypto

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

Binance for higher caps
cryptopia for lower caps
stock.exchange, kucoin, bibox for hidden gems
ritikasimi

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

There are some good exchanges you can use it for trading such as BitTrex,binance,poloniex,hitbtc, cryptopia...
Choose good coin & start trading on these exchanges
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

There are some good exchanges you can use it for trading such as BitTrex,binance,poloniex,hitbtc, cryptopia...
Choose good coin & start trading on these exchanges
There are many sites that well recommended to use and to trade of all your coins. You mentionabove is good so I am using bittrex, binance and kucoin. All these are good to use and secured some of these asks for kyc to process withdrawal.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

In my opinion, Hitbtc is a very good option, especially for a novice trader. The exchange is very convenient for trading, and it has a lot of useful coins.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

HITBTC -> Shit
DIMCOIN -> SHIT /SCAM.

Do not use hitbtc as long as you do not want to lose  your money, and yes, Dimcoin was a scam project, so do not put money in there because that altcoin is a real shit.

From $0,40 to less than $0,02 in just a week.
I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has.
I agree with you. I had a bad experience while trading on HitBTC. At that time I tried to deposit some WRC coins and until now has not been sent. I tried to send a ticket to them, but no answer.
Until now I no longer use HitBTC to trade.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

HITBTC -> Shit
DIMCOIN -> SHIT /SCAM.

Do not use hitbtc as long as you do not want to lose  your money, and yes, Dimcoin was a scam project, so do not put money in there because that altcoin is a real shit.

From $0,40 to less than $0,02 in just a week.
I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has.
I agree with you. I had a bad experience while trading on HitBTC. At that time I tried to deposit some WRC coins and until now has not been sent. I tried to send a ticket to them, but no answer.
Until now I no longer use HitBTC to trade.
Better to look forward on binance, bittrex and others who are legitimate in terms of exchange because this kind of exchange can bring positive results and more secured your moneys.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

Bittrex, yobit, poloniex is my favorite. Now you can involve binance as good exchange. I slowly like the binance from month ago.
I choose Bittrex because the stop-loss, just the same way as binance.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:39:58 AM

Do not use HITBTC as long as you want to lose your money in there, just like the other guy in here said. They are full of issues at the moment and you can easily lose all your money in there. It is better to try to avoid that one instead of putting all your funds in there.
I almost got entrapped by the post to trade on Hitbtc until i found people discouraging the use of that exchange. I think I have to stick to binance. Tokens absent from binance and only on Hitbc will be the major problem no. I have  a couple of tokens listed only Hitbtc? Should I wait for another exchange before i trade. 
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

I currently use 2 trading platform,

Binance,
low trading fees (.10) including withdrawal fees
great trading volume (btc and altcoin)
high security

Poloniex
.15-.20 trading fee at the moment (but I heard they will going to decrease their fees to .10)
great trading volume(btc abd altcoin)
high security
strict in terms of verification
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:55:49 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 04:59:34 PM by Virtual miner

I currently use 2 trading platform,

Binance,
low trading fees (.10) including withdrawal fees
great trading volume (btc and altcoin)
high security

Poloniex
.15-.20 trading fee at the moment (but I heard they will going to decrease their fees to .10)
great trading volume(btc abd altcoin)
high security
strict in terms of verification
The coins which are suitable for trading are those that show high fluctuations so that the traders can find some opportunities for buying and selling. I personally think that first five crypts should never be traded. Go for others. And I am trading on the exchanges like Poloniex and Binance. I’ll suggest you to stay away from HitBTC because it has so many issues, so you might end up losing your money. Bittrex too has reopened its registration for new users so it can also be a great option for trading as bittrex and binance are two best options if you love trading in tokens.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Hey there! I have been trading in poloniex for a while now until I learned this decentralized exchange called cryptobridge. I was kind of amazed learning that it could be decentralized. ha ha! anyway, to the thread starter, you should give it a try.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

Since I am new to the online world vip.bitcoin.co.id includes a favorite place for me to start trading although I do not have much knowledge about trade yet patience and hard work I still ti keep trying to make a profit.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I can recommend you Bittrex, Binance. I have been told about Kukoin as well but I haven't tried it on my own. That's why I don't know whether it is good or not. I think that every trader should choose by himself as all even popular places to trade differ
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

I do hesitate to tell you in what exchange I am trading in since I do not trust the internet.You might trace my computer and try to hack my account.  Grin
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

I would trade in the exchange - Bittrex, and HitBTC.Now using Kucoin exchanges for a few days. Because Kucoin has a telegram official group, if there is any problem, they can get a quick solution.
eikzbtc

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Binance all day, unless I don't operate with great funds and less-known coins.
alex0808

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Binance, very secure
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

The coins which are suitable for trading are those that show high fluctuations so that the traders can find some opportunities for buying and selling. I personally think that first five crypts should never be traded. Go for others. And I am trading on the exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex. I’ll suggest you to stay away from HitBTC because it has so many issues, so you might end up losing your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: