Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:50:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19568 times)
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:40:05 PM

Most of all I am attracted to only two trading exchanges Bitfinex and Binance, but nevertheless I have to use other resources.  Bitfinex attracts me with fast transactions to withdraw funds, and Binance makes me feel safe, thanks to the presence of a fund through which the Binance reimburses users for losses if the theft of funds is committed.
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:53:32 PM

Most of all I am attracted to only two trading exchanges Bitfinex and Binance, but nevertheless I have to use other resources.  Bitfinex attracts me with fast transactions to withdraw funds, and Binance makes me feel safe, thanks to the presence of a fund through which the Binance reimburses users for losses if the theft of funds is committed.
Why Binance make you feel safe? That's the youngets from popular exchanges? Isn't it? That's your deal, I'm just intersted.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:30:47 PM

I have registered in Bibox some one or two years ago and I have never used it. Lately I have been seeing it as the number two exchange for adjusted volume in coinmarketcap. Anyone trading there?

Sterger

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:03:21 AM

I like Binance, Binance dex, Binance Jex, kucoin, Coinbene, Okex, Huobi and Bitfinex, these are the exchange
that are mostly gave me profit with the coins I bought to their platform. But this was just best of choice in terms
exchange site paltform.

How about adding a Poloniex to this list? There are some good reviews about this exchange https://revain.org/exchanges/poloniex. In addition, Poloniex rating is not much lower than what you presented on the list. I would be interested to know the opinions of forum members too.
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 01:26:40 PM

For now I using whitebit.com and absolutelly satisfited. Hope that in future it will be even more popular

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
serantepe

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:35:02 PM

For now I using whitebit.com and absolutelly satisfited. Hope that in future it will be even more popular
It is very risky to keep your funds on an exchange that has been operating for less than one year. This is your own business, but need to be careful.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:23:15 PM

Why Binance make you feel safe? That's the youngets from popular exchanges? Isn't it? That's your deal, I'm just intersted.
We feel safe to Binance because the security is secured let said last few months ago I was remembered Binance was hacked but still secured and Im still believe to Binance that will never happen. We can see more features does not have the others and hope to see they add more for the traders to choose to stay everything in binance are completely good right now.
wombatpoop

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:42:19 PM

There was a new decentralized exchange that launched recently, ViteX (https://x.vite.net) that seems to be listing lesser-known coins. So far they've listed multiple trading pairs including: GRIN, TERA, BIS, DERO, TRTL, ERG, PASC & VFC.

They also have some sort of exchange-native coin called VX that you can mine by trading and some other methods. Mining function went live fairly recently as well. Best resource I could find was this: https://medium.com/vitelabs/announcement-vx-mining-official-start-date-e66900b10888

Worth potentially checking out. At least you don't have to worry *as* much about asset safety since it's a DEX.
serantepe

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:02:26 PM

What can you say about Crex24? Is it safe or no for trading? It’s very easy make trading there.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:47:10 PM

It is very risky to keep your funds on an exchange that has been operating for less than one year. This is your own business, but need to be careful.
Even in old exchanges, it is risky too. I mean not want to make them look bad. But maybe for hold coins if not want to trade, it is better to withdraw it, i think there are a lot of option that we can use to get cheaper withdrawal fees. I will do that if not want to do daily trade. At least i know where i save my assets. Because no one know when an exchange get hacked.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Serj88

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:23:19 AM

I like Binance, Binance dex, Binance Jex, kucoin, Coinbene, Okex, Huobi and Bitfinex, these are the exchange
that are mostly gave me profit with the coins I bought to their platform.
serantepe

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:57:47 PM

that are mostly gave me profit with the coins I bought to their platform.
Why all people like Coinbene? I have never been used it but heard a lot of suggestions.

Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:56:38 AM

I'm now trading in most popular exchange like binance kucoin idax bitforex this exchange is best for trading and safe in my opinion.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:57:57 AM

I have registered in Bibox some one or two years ago and I have never used it. Lately I have been seeing it as the number two exchange for adjusted volume in coinmarketcap. Anyone trading there?

Yes, I heard about the BiBox, I hope there are only a few coins listed on the exchange, but the exchange manages to generate some good volumes in the market. I sold some coins there which I got through bounty and I don't face any problem from the Bibox exchange.
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:53:08 AM

I generally try constantly at my own risk and new exchanges, i understand that the risk is high that i will lose my money, but still i got one such WhiteBit
Xannad

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:30:00 AM

I generally try constantly at my own risk and new exchanges, i understand that the risk is high that i will lose my money, but still i got one such WhiteBit
every day i watch new exchanges on the market, i wonder how many of them will remain alive, because now there is high competition and there are giants like Binance, but in the process there is a place to live
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:48:20 AM

HITBTC -> Shit
DIMCOIN -> SHIT /SCAM.

Do not use hitbtc as long as you do not want to lose  your money, and yes, Dimcoin was a scam project, so do not put money in there because that altcoin is a real shit.

From $0,40 to less than $0,02 in just a week.
I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has.
I am agree with you, Hitbtc is very bad exchange, I had a lot of problems with withdrowals last year.
evgenia_volkova

Activity: 78
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:05:47 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc.

I do not think that XRP is lesser known coins.

Accept DIM other two coins are available on many exchanges like Binance, Huobi, CoinSwitch, Changelly etc.,

moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 09:49:31 AM

At this time im trading onlly on kucoin and binance, but i used poloneix and bittrex in the past!!!

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:40:50 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 03:27:34 PM by Freddy11

I am currently trading with Exness, and I feel highly comfortable because of their system. I think we should go with the approach we are comfortable with since that’s how we could benefit in Crypto Trading. I am so very comfortable with things because I know that I don’t have to worry much. When you are sure about your strategy, it just makes a lot of other stuff easier and simpler and enhances your performance as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: