Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

Not at all. Because it is you and only you who will be in that scenario. You must be responsible and great thinker so you will not get regret at the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:42:56 AM

Anyone asking money for signals is a scammer. If you follow the market for 2-3 months, you can learn to pick up signals yourself.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:50 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I think trade is a good way to make a profit. But it requires you have deep knowledge, good psychology and most importantly you have to have experience otherwise your money will also evaporate very quickly.
Asyifiah

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

1xBit is Asia gambling site

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

I'am Trading haven't experience but I'am still learning on forum how about coin its work.
if I'am following signal , I will be to late for understanding about Cryptocurrency.
and than I no want to pay for fee except they give me learning.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

everything has its pros and cons, trading by follow signals is a good way to earn more profit because we have a big communities support us to pump and dump together, we can make everything easier to follow a community, but surely this comes with a cons, first we may follow the trading without any certain  information, and second, we may be misled to invest in an coin that has no value at all, we are the one who have to suffer the lost when big whales dump. so think carefully before trading follow the signal.

Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

I don't have any idea about that kind of signals but for me do not join unless it's free because you don't know if it is legit or scam. If you want to learn, just read some comments here in forum to get an idea about trading.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I think the trade will be profitable if you have enough knowledge and experience. On the other hand, big profits mean high risk, you can get nothing after only one night. So to minimize the risk you should study thoroughly, equip yourself with sufficient knowledge to be able to invest smart without fear of losses.
good luck
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

Thanks  Grin
Dont join a paid group like that,I'm sure they are looking for profits from not good members to start trading with people take the opportunity of friends. You can be lucky now but later you will get into the trap, not all groups clean of evil let alone you are told to pay monthly crazy.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

For me following signal is not a good way to gain profit. In this world. Only yourself,  do your own research and not follow other idea, may be you should accept their opinion and have an analysis and decide if you want to invest on a particular coin/token.  We dont know if that signal is from trustwothy person.   The best way is to do it with ourselves

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

Thanks  Grin

It is not all signal remain good because all of this just an opportunity game.
Everything just speculation then nothing will always accurate because sometime its also make the member loss.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

Thanks  Grin

For a newbie it is good to follow a pro trader. but not all the time and forever. sooner or later after you gained more experience you need to establish your own strategy in trading.

Never ever follow 100% a person. Teach your self how to trade just like catching fish and dont rely on others. 

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:56:27 AM

I think believing on those signal is not a problem but you need to be very careful you need to be vigilant because some of those are just hyping a lot of people.You need to think first and always ask for second opinion.Some of them are doing like this they already bought a lot of the coins before they announce that it will pump.Now for sure if a lot of investors will follow for sure the coins will pump and that's the time that they will sell.If your smart you can sell together with them if you see that you had some profit gained.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:00:10 AM
Merited by myhung76393 (2)

Thanks  Grin

For a newbie it is good to follow a pro trader. but not all the time and forever. sooner or later after you gained more experience you need to establish your own strategy in trading.

Never ever follow 100% a person. Teach your self how to trade just like catching fish and dont rely on others.  
Another tip for you is follow "everything" that pro trader followed. Because there is a situation that i don't want you to face with. "Pro trader" gave this guy 5 coins and he decide to invest in 2 coins in 5. The result is 2 coins that the guy invested was dumped so hard in while the rest 3 coins he missed was pumped. So the lesson in this situation is following everything that pro trader gave you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
therulemaster

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Trading by following signal is a stragedy and every stragedy has a gap in it, it will not work all the time but sure it will help you in the normal situation. The market don't follow any scenario, the change is just about up or down and you're the one have to predict it to make the profits.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

I do not have experience in trading just rely on "instinct" and sometimes learn from youtube and some references
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

All those who are in trading professions and who are new people follow the signals. and the signal is good. I think the newcomers should follow the signals because the they get a good idea about the trading marker from it.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:55:52 AM

Thanks  Grin
Dont join a paid group like that,I'm sure they are looking for profits from not good members to start trading with people take the opportunity of friends. You can be lucky now but later you will get into the trap, not all groups clean of evil let alone you are told to pay monthly crazy.
what are the best is that the group that you have been joined for are you are all friends on that and you know each other and what you have wanted is by helping each other but if you dont really know personally the people on that group dont just trust easily.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

Its not a better option to follow some signals just believe in your own instincts. Signals are'nt 100 percent sure about what to trade its better to do your own research. 
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

Yes that is good. It's better than trading with careless about anything and just gambling it. Strategy and experience is important in trading . If we can't do that then we should only hold bitcoin.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

Thanks  Grin

Those new comers are the one's that these signal groups targeted as they're the one's that aren't confident and don't have a good knowledge so they're obviously taking the advantage. If you can spare yourself from joining please do so as they're just using people to help them hype the coin and they're the one's who's actually benefiting in the end.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: