Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

For a newbie it is good to follow a pro trader. but not all the time and forever. sooner or later after you gained more experience you need to establish your own strategy in trading.

Never ever follow 100% a person. Teach your self how to trade just like catching fish and dont rely on others. 

Those new comers are the one's that these signal groups targeted as they're the one's that aren't confident and don't have a good knowledge so they're obviously taking the advantage. If you can spare yourself from joining please do so as they're just using people to help them hype the coin and they're the one's who's actually benefiting in the end.

no , its not i also see veteran members here in the forum that is looking for pump and dum group in order to get signals on what is the right time to buy and sell their coins. the only purpose of those groups is to push notification to other users that joined them in order to get updated on whats the latest happening on the market regarding on their prices and movements. whether if your a newbie or pro , you can still participate on it of you feel that your too busy enough and dont have the time to check the markets more often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

Which source you use 4 trading signals?

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

For me it's not good for you, because every decision you will only depend on the opinions someone else. If you want to trade and have a capital, you should have to learn about trading first. Keep in mind, when you spend money and you just rely on someone else's analysis it will be very risky.

I feel you will be able to analyze bitcoin prices. You just need to understand fundamental analysis and technical analysis, and now you can search in google about the analysis. Up to you, if you just want to continue to depend on someone else you can join, but if not you can try to understand it by yourself.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

Thanks  Grin

For me it's not good for you, because every decision you will only depend on the opinions someone else. If you want to trade and have a capital, you should have to learn about trading first. Keep in mind, when you spend money and you just rely on someone else's analysis it will be very risky.

I feel you will be able to analyze bitcoin prices. You just need to understand fundamental analysis and technical analysis, and now you can search in google about the analysis. Up to you, if you just want to continue to depend on someone else you can join, but if not you can try to understand it by yourself.

Joining in some pump and dump group or signal channel have a advantages and disadvantages it is good for you if you buy a coin when they announce a signal but if you late and buy a coin you will stuck in that coin. Personally a newbie like you is not recommendable to join or follow in some signal group its better if you lear a basic procedure in trading read some tutorial video in youtube.

TeamUp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

Thanks  Grin

I haven't joined a paid signal group but I joined a free signal group (which later on, turn-out paid group) and with my experience I can say that it wont help you grow as a trader. The best you can do is learn little by little, dont rush, dont be afraid to make mistake.

All signal group have common factor, they only give signal when the price of coin/s is RED, which is you can simply do it yourself without joining any signal group.

TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

If you really help these signals, it's good. But what will you do when the group disappears or starts giving wrong signals? In trading it is extremely important to have your point of view and always stick to it. If your opinion is wrong, then you can always clearly understand where and why you are mistaken, to correct such mistakes in the future. Do not make yourself dependent on yet another non-binding factor in trading.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

Thanks  Grin
In my opinion you don't need to join groups to teach you what coins you can buy if i were you do search at your own. Its better to learn at your own and do invest only what you can afford to lose don't put all your egg at one basket.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

I think those signal are followed by the new people who don't have much experience towards trading, of course, some groups will give correct signals but some will give wrong signals. So always we have to think in right way to learn the trading and it is not possible to depend on others.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

Trade on signals is not bad. But in any case, you must understand what is happening to the market. If you do not understand this, then the signals will not help you to make money. For me, signals are an excuse to pay attention to a coin and analyze it. And only then decide whether to buy or not, to sell or not.
MasterMoney

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Make money with insecure signals, you should be careful, because they often create FOMO  Angry Angry Angry  , you are very vulnerable and deep account drops.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

According to my opinion following sign isn't a decent method to pick up benefit. In this world. Just yourself, do your own examination and not take after other thought, might be you ought to acknowledge their sentiment and have an investigation and choose on the off chance that you need to contribute on a specific coin/token. We don't know whether that flag is from dependable individual. The most ideal path is to do it with ourselves
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

following blindly the indications given by somebody for trading might be suicidal
you have to do your own analysis, or at least to be able to understand why the signals are raised and if they are correct or not
the provider of the signal might be well intended but wrong, or worse, bad intended, trying to manipulate you and others into a certain direction
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

I think those signal are followed by the new people who don't have much experience towards trading, of course, some groups will give correct signals but some will give wrong signals. So always we have to think in right way to learn the trading and it is not possible to depend on others.
There is nothing wrong with following trade signals, they can be very good at times, and even if they are scam as some said, it won’t be difficult to find out. And before using any one of them, it would be best if you make proper research about the one you want to join, so you don’t run into scam cause it’s better to prevent than cure later.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

Thanks  Grin

Well since you are new in trading it is good that you have guide or signal from other expert trader but if you have signal you must make sure that you will not going to become dependent you must learned from it so that you will trade successfully even in your own. Its not all the time there are signals you must depend to yourself if you know how the strategies.
tuananh639393 (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

Thank you very much for your advice, guys.
Btw, do you have any youtube channel or somewhere to learn analysis on trading
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

Although it is somewhat good to join paid signals, you should also take is an opportunity for you to educate yourself too and not just depend on the people that gives you signals. But if you have that much money and you don't care spending some cash for people to dictate to you what is going to pump or dump then by all means. I also tried to join those before but made me realize it is better if I know how to read charts or those technical analysis rather than trusting someone on what coins goes up because it is not a 100% that all those signals they give out will have a great outcome too.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

You can try the trading by following signals so that you will know on your own the effect and by experience also,it is good to experience new things positive or negative results.I think it's not bad to rely on signals,your instincts also can be good. Smiley
coinsons

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

Bro remember one things
If u hear somebody to enter u need hear this ppl always
Buy and Sell when they tell
If they wrong u will tell what a shitters told me bad signal and i loose.

This is very important to learn how to trade uself without signals and insedes .
There a no free cheese u need get earn money uself with ur braind.

Alot of good guys in utube now who teach step by step , u need try to find good blooger.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

Someone that give you signals is as someone that teach you haw to win at lottery: you can bet that if could really predict the market he didn't need to take money from believers...
Be careful...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Thanks  Grin
As newbie and trading we do need to learned to in others especially the professionals but in the same way we also need to find in our own way to have our own strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: