Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27496 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

For newbie you can try to follow the signal and especially when you joined the vip sometimes they can teach you how to read the chart, but you still need to learn by yourself, you can't be depend on someone else signal to trade, and some of the signal is not going to work so really careful when you want to trade

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ilgerr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

I vent read about projects roadmaps which I think is a n important thing to take into consideration when you choose where to invest in. Usually by hitting the roadmap the project gets value, application and therefore general interest. I d say that worth spending sometime to read about the project you want to invest in.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
That paid signals somehow will let you earn or learn. Those signals can also make you loss well if i were you i would invest in myself learning crypto basics and how to do technical analysis and not just by following signal in that way you can make more money and even withput any signal you can trade by yourself.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

Well if you are joining any signals group either in a telegram or other social media websites then you are responsible for it and you should be wise and smart to choose the trading group. Do well Research before practising it and also at starting practice the signals on small scale and after you get the confidence on those group signals you can scale it big. You should blindly follow any signals without experiencing it. You should be very smart while choosing the right person and group for trading otherwise it may lead you to the scam. If you are newbie i will advise you to learn the trading skills and then manage your money by yourself. Believe me, it is the best option in your hand, I know it will take time but it will save your time and money in a big way.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

It'll be good if you have a good signal and manage well your money Smiley. There are a lot of trading signal group and not all of them are good, IMO you should try Wolf trading signal, it's really good. When you have a lot of good signal, you should manage your capital right way, not all signals are right so you should separate your capital into small parts to trade follow the signal. I think it's the best way to trade with trading signal Smiley

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Combining multiple methods (can be from books or youtube) will result in better tricks, and not just from following signals. And the best teacher in trading is experience
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

Thanks  Grin
signals are good,but still no accurate position about perfect price,they cant be 100% accuracy and most of the time they only released 2 is to 4 ratio on their tips..for the purpose that they dont want to be abused by those users that will only concerns them not the forum
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

Someone that give you signals is as someone that teach you haw to win at lottery: you can bet that if could really predict the market he didn't need to take money from believers...
Be careful...
Yes, of course. But, when a trader is not good with technical analysis nor he is unable to find enough time to do technical analysis then probably it is recommended for him to go for buying signals from any professional prediction house. I believe there are a lot of such houses are available everywhere but we only need to be more careful on selecting them by analyzing their winning percentage.

When there will be no consistent performance by one prediction house, it is completely meaningless to follow their signals. We must test any signal before using them into our actual trading. After getting confident on the prediction calls provided by such prediction house, we can go for live trading by risking our hard earned capital.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

Thanks  Grin
signals are good,but still no accurate position about perfect price,they cant be 100% accuracy and most of the time they only released 2 is to 4 ratio on their tips..for the purpose that they dont want to be abused by those users that will only concerns them not the forum

There is no harm in following the premium signal, it will also speed up the formation of personal analysis, so learn from the skills of others and can be discussed with who followed. This does not mean you have to trust 100% for every signal, but I can say that they may not intend to mislead you completely.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Zlatangu

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Mate you have been watching the market lately ,the so called 10x profits wont even show themselfs no more, watch cryptopia ,there are coins doing 140% growth ,how  is that possible ? Pump and "dumbers" to the core. Normally the technical analysis will give you the idea  of whats happening to the certain trading pair, trend, volume, keep in eye for the bots, if you are careful enough you may witness some repetitive actions, you may gain like 1-2% in mere seconds. I am talking like 2-3 consecutive hits, normally for a lot of people that would be enough for a day, well really depends on the volume you are risking. I do admit that in this particular time ,its the time of the pumpers, they would make gains, anyways if a coin is pumping there are people making money from it why not if that person is you,easy money. Last thing never ever take someone talking about crypto seriously ,the ones whom you should acknowledge wont even bother to speak, and the rest who bother ,if you read under the lines (literally the signature xd) they are just selling you smth, an idea, like the f@C King Inception. Judge on your one...
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:25:52 AM

I am a little skeptical about signals - but of course if the signals are good why not. Just pay attention at first, to verify the quality of the signals before risking money.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:17:04 AM

I am a little skeptical about signals - but of course if the signals are good why not. Just pay attention at first, to verify the quality of the signals before risking money.

Actually signals arent really bad rather they are indeed beneficial for someone that doesnt have the time to check the market or other site for the status of the coin . Like for example in my case im a busy person as i have a real job outside and i cannot posibly browse the market oftenly to check their price on whether they pump or dump thats why i decided to enroll on a reputable group regarding on trading.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:42:37 AM

Thanks  Grin
i dont buy it trusting signals for trading is a suicide,why would this people gives 100% truth profit coins if they can just bet on it and take all the earnings,i know that some of the coins they mention will me income but more of those are just speculation.im still believe that in order for us to make profit is to make our own research .
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

Thanks  Grin

There are so many VIP signs services all over the forum why do you think you should trust their services. Everybody is claiming that they are the best one in the said services so its your call to study them and then get your ass into their VIP room with some bucks ready to pay.

Without the pay they will never share real info and I am believer that though we pay to such services it could happen that they are extracting the data from the same sources that we could easily access in the public. I really don't know, but I'm against such services and just rely on my own study to define the fate of trades.

Its good if you find any trusted services, but make sure to ask as many questions as you could before you enter the trivia! Just to make sure they are real one!
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

Thanks  Grin
I believe that in this market, commerce is the most profitable form. You can start trading with small capital but bring you huge profits, but to be able to do that you have to learn a lot. You have to join the classes of people who are experienced in the field, learn how to analyze the technical chart, know the credible information from which to synthesize and make a trade plan.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Someone that give you signals is as someone that teach you haw to win at lottery: you can bet that if could really predict the market he didn't need to take money from believers...
Be careful...

Yes, he should be-careful about it becasue he is newbie in trading and also don't understand about trading rules. I will advice him, if he want to learn about trading, then he should see the videos on YouTube about trading learning program without any fee. Second way is, he should try to learn by his experience, it is best way to learn the trading.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

Combining multiple methods (can be from books or youtube) will result in better tricks, and not just from following signals. And the best teacher in trading is experience
It is best to combine multiple methods, learn and follow market developments to get the most accurate decision. Those signals may be true but it may be wrong, don't trust completely on someone. I also participated in a few signaling groups but I just refer. But for those newbies who are not experienced, those signals also help them, I think so
kante colo

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

The signals which you get may be right, might be wrong. However, the percentage of sure is often high.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

The signals which you get may be right, might be wrong. However, the percentage of sure is often high.

I follow couple trading groups on telegram and I think they have
good results. I do not follow them with trades, I just follow what
they wrote and new announcements, for me all information`s I can
get are important.
   It is good to follow more then one. When I start to follow them with
money invested in trades I will follow at least 5 of them, and I plan
to compare their signals. It is a full time job, and for that I need to be
registered on several exchanges and to follow 5 groups and to be ready
to act on each of their signals. It can be done if you do not have time for
all that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Be careful...

Yes, he should be-careful about it becasue he is newbie in trading and also don't understand about trading rules. I will advice him, if he want to learn about trading, then he should see the videos on YouTube about trading learning program without any fee. Second way is, he should try to learn by his experience, it is best way to learn the trading.
Precisely, learning first how the business work is very important before paying that type of signals, if you are not aware about the business then you are'just risking your money, start studying while you are enrolled with that pay tipster and use his signal as a guide in order to follow why he thinks that the project will rise, there's some point that we needed to understand it's always best to trade with your own knowledge than rely with someone else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: