Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

You can answer that if you already make profit throught that signals which is higher than what you paid for the fees. Since you are just newbie, then joining on that kind of business is pretty ok but of course you will not rely on that forever so instead of paying for the fees, just use it to buy for your learning materials which is more profitable in the long run.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Nobody has the crystal ball. Study, learn and research each coin you place your money in. Think functionality and if you truly beleive the coin has a future then follow your insticts. Chances are that if you do your homework even if the coin drops in the short run you will feel that it is safe to keep on holding until it shines. No need for signals.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

I dont like to follow trading signal group.May be its good for people.but i am not interested about it.I like to do my own research about any coin than like to buy it.without knowing any coin,only depending on signal its high risk for me.
I think like you, especially because I have heard that people who have lost money due to some groups. The best method is; the person chooses his investment according to his own decisions.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

I dont like to follow trading signal group.May be its good for people.but i am not interested about it.I like to do my own research about any coin than like to buy it.without knowing any coin,only depending on signal its high risk for me.
I think like you, especially because I have heard that people who have lost money due to some groups. The best method is; the person chooses his investment according to his own decisions.

It seems to me that because of the lack of experience and the availability of good knowledge, I have to use outside influence and do the same as other traders. Of course it can be manipulation of the market from other users, but in all likelihood there is no choice, because you need to learn.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

if it's good, why do they share their signal/prediction? they must be rich and have no time to take your money for the monthly fee. in my opinion, it's just another cryptocurrency ‘pump and dump’ schemes that coordinated in telegram.
they need you, and more people to pump a coin that has a low volume of transactions.
read this before you join it: https://cointelegraph.com/news/buyer-beware-cryptocurrency-pump-and-dump-schemes-coordinated-in-telegram
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

Signal-based trading is legitimate, but I think groups with signaling are just for reference, and you should not rely entirely on it, but analyze the data and give it a signal for yourself. Because you should remember that news reports profoundly influence cryptocurrencies, the exchange rates of cryptos increase or decrease as a result of news and events.

Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:27:53 PM

i think its still just for add our experience how to read charts, read their signal and then try to read again the signal with our version. it will give us how to read on charts.
if those signal always hit the price then we need to read and fix how we read charts.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:11:14 AM

IMHO, trading signals is a good reference. But still, its best to do your own research (DYOR) . All signals given will be check and validated by you , because its you who is trading it. The last decision still comes to you.

Do not follow all that is being fed, check always the current prices and graph. You might enter at the peaked, you'll end up as bag holder and will wait a longer time for market to rebound.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:41:19 AM

Trade by signal is also very effective if you know how to invest. No matter how good or bad the signal is, I recommend that you study the coin that the signal gives you before investing in it. Do not trust any signal without checking it. Careful investing in the cryptocurrency market is essential as it directly affects your assets.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:32 AM

They are all bad. I joined those groups but never followed their signal because they are always giving a late signal and you will surely be trap/loss your coins when you buy it.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

I would rather pay for a book about trading than pay for someone else's analysis. Paying for something that you can do by your own is like wasting your money from it the worst thing is his analysis might end up wrong which means there is a possibility that you will be paying for his mistake. Trading signals are something like their opinion really they don't even show their own personal portfolio as a proof that they are really earning from their analysis. Joining to groups in social media sites and having a healthy argument at the same time learning in the process might be enough for you to survive on your own.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

Trading with signal understood by you is the best thing that can happen to any trader of any age any where, but I have a problem when trader join signal group for them to be able to interpret trading. Group thing can not be exclusively in your favour. It rather nice and beneficial for you to find someone to teach you.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

They are all bad. I joined those groups but never followed their signal because they are always giving a late signal and you will surely be trap/loss your coins when you buy it.
There are scammers all over the elector in platforms and after the establishment of these crypto currencies, these people have become more active and robbing people without any limits. This forum is among few ones whom I trust and people here are also quite helpful and warm. I don’t like visiting excessive websites because the more links you check out, the more chances your have for getting scammed.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:41:58 PM
Merited by InvestICO2L (1)

Honestly, I think you’d better not follow the signal group ,it’s really dangerous for you . Now you should spend your time learning by yourself, maybe this way will give you a lot of experience and skill, especially you almost are not well aware of this market, thus you can be scammed easily, you should choose the safe method to do and protect your account. Or else you can choose signal group, because sometimes you participate in signal, you can get the most accurate decision but you know you have to focus on it closely.
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Following signals in trading different crypto coins is good and sometimes profitable. Why i said SOMETIMES profitable? Because in signals if you are late in buying the coin that they signal your buying will be the profit of others and maybe the rate will calm down. For me watch the flow of the trading on that coin. Watch how buy and sell are flowing. If you really understand the flow you can decide by yourself if you need to buy or to sell that coin.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

Following signals in trading different crypto coins is good and sometimes profitable. Why i said SOMETIMES profitable? Because in signals if you are late in buying the coin that they signal your buying will be the profit of others and maybe the rate will calm down. For me watch the flow of the trading on that coin. Watch how buy and sell are flowing. If you really understand the flow you can decide by yourself if you need to buy or to sell that coin.
It is good but not all the time because following signals might take you to lose your capital. Why? Because you must be aware in following and relying in a certain signal is not accurate. Yes it is better to self study on how to learn charts on when to buy and sell. Market is uncertain when it comes to prices because of fluctuation so always observe to have atleast profit.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

Trading only on signals, not understanding what is happening to the market - is not exactly a good idea. Personally, I use signals in order to pay attention to the coin and analyze it. And only then I make a decision: to buy or not to buy a coin.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

If you can't predict price of coin. Then you can try trading by follow signal premium. You can trust instruction on signal, but not all signal can right predict, you must be ready for a risk of loss
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

May bee I'm too skeptic, but I think that if I knew in what direction the market will go, I didn't lose my time to sell my "intuition", but I'd go directly to invest.
I think that they who sell their advice are just trying to scam the newbies.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

May bee I'm too skeptic, but I think that if I knew in what direction the market will go, I didn't lose my time to sell my "intuition", but I'd go directly to invest.
I think that they who sell their advice are just trying to scam the newbies.
Exactly, that signals always have an advantage for them and its up to you if you will follow or not. Not all of that signal are scam somehow some of them are shillers that can have a good impact of the readers or to the followers. I will go direct to the point that it is not bad to follow any signals like i said its your own money and its up to you to follow or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: