Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:02:56 AM

If you don't have much experience in technical analysis then the best you should learn it because you will not depend on anyone when you give your decision. In cryptocurrencies market, fluctuation of the market is very fast so you are hard to earn profit if you expect anyone. Moreover, my opinion, 90% signal groups are scams, the best you should avoid these groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:37:57 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

It is already up to you if you want to be dependent to them. But to be honest there are many ways you that can help you in trading without spending money on it. Also we know that accuracy of their signal is not 100%. It's better to decide your own.
If you believe they are experts in trading and the proof they often get big profits from trading may not be a problem to follow their signals? but that does not mean you will continue to follow their signals forever right ? use it as your lesson only mate. learn trading from there for some time to come, when you start an expert like them, you don't have to follow their VIP group anymore and you can trading with you own skills
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:56 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
Better to save up your money than on paying up those so-called VIP signals provider that do claim on theirselves which I don't actually see a valid reason to join em up.If you don't know on how to use technical analysis then its better to start of on learning it no matter how hard it is.Dont put yourself into a situation that you are just relying into others signal and yet I don't believe that theres premium tips do existing.
I think it's not a problem to try 1 month only right? with a record they really have deep trading skills, you can take a lot of lessons and knowledge from that group, and moreover you also benefit from trading coins according to their tips, for me it's not a problem but don't take too long in that group, unless it's free lol. when you've gained a lot of knowledge and experience. come out from that group and you can trading without depends on that signals
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

Thanks  Grin
Joining in VIP signals is good you must to look for the background of the developer of the signal group if he/she's a legit trader and find a vip signals group with Technical Analysis guides on every coin signals so you can learn basics about trading but better to study your own technical analyzing skills than joining vip signals group so you won't afraid of investing your money coz you're skilled already.
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 12:26:08 PM by tornikejr

Never tried trading signal groups, I think you will only loose money if you follow just signals to buy or sell something.
Most of groups give signals on coins which they have already bought and want to pump, or they are just predicting price.
I think it is better to read alot and learn how to trade and rely only on yourself.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

Thanks  Grin

There are signal groups that are really reliable. But some are asking for a charge to be able to join with them. For some there are advantages having with this group because you are paying for their research. The problem with it is sometime your gains in the trading are being eaten by the fees you are paying. You need to weight the pro’s and con’s with signal group.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

I like to do my own research about any coin than like to buy it.without knowing any coin,only depending on signal its high risk for me. Trade by signal is also very effective if you know how to invest. No matter how good or bad the signal is, I recommend that you study the coin that the signal gives you before investing in it
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

Thanks  Grin
I believe for sure that if you trade without market information then you will certainly fail. The market information from the country greatly influenced investor sentiment and almost everyone followed the market. If the market has good news, the price will pump and if there is bad news, the price will fall.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

Thanks  Grin

Doing your own research and analyzing your trades will pay off in the end, in you just rely on those signals you would not be a successful trader.
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

Mate, if you really want to gain a nice profit learn to read and understand trading by your self, don't just believe and trust others. I my self have that experienced joining on those group paid and not paid and I only lost my funds. So better not to trust them and make your own analysis.
thanks for sharing, As you said there is only one Wall Street in the United States, A similar argument:80%lose 20%win, Self-thinking good
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Thanks  Grin
Joining in VIP signals is good you must to look for the background of the developer of the signal group if he/she's a legit trader and find a vip signals group with Technical Analysis guides on every coin signals so you can learn basics about trading but better to study your own technical analyzing skills than joining vip signals group so you won't afraid of investing your money coz you're skilled already.

I don't consider all those buy and sell signals as reliable soruce of income. They're very artificial and I never trade by trusting them. They're only for amateurs actually. Not for professionals.
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

I do not think that we should trade based on the technical analys. If you have researched the cryptocurrency in long term, you will realize that the market does not work based on any rule. it works based on the information. Its not a perpect market like Stock market.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

I do not think that we should trade based on the technical analys. If you have researched the cryptocurrency in long term, you will realize that the market does not work based on any rule. it works based on the information. Its not a perpect market like Stock market.
It's more fun to trade based on our own understanding, sometimes having signal or advises in trading screw things up, it may cause only arguments between you and that said man, little by little you'll eventually learn how trading works and how you can earn on it, don't rush things just because you wanted an easy fast money sometimes it's not worth it do research and llearn how to read graphs.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Trading signal will not benefit those who waits for the signal coming from the admin, maybe they will earn a few Satoshis but more likely you will lose more in the end. Imagine waiting for the signal to buy token xxxx, but you are not in front of your pc or no access to your trading account, what do you do? I would rather search for that token or coin with great potential than wait for the signal. It's like waiting for an opportunity to knock.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

I think what anyone would tell you is that no matter what, you should always invest an amount that you can afford to lose. So if you’re trading with signals, I don’t know how those trading signals works, cause I don’t make use of such and I’ve never used it, I would just advise you to be investing the amount you can afford to lose. You shouldn’t trust them with all your heart and all you have, just go little by little. By the time you make use of it for a while, your experience in the first few days will determine if you’re to continue following such signals or not, and if you’re to increase how much you’re putting in. That’s the only thing I can say for now.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

There is no any signals and other implications that you should follow. All things are not true because the market value of bitcoin is unpredictable , any moment it can be higher or lower.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

I think this is good time for both Crypto currencies Bitcoin or Altcoins because by understanding market condition is the best way to invest and market condition and the signal providers are suggesting some good coins and Bitcoin also for good profit, Bitcoin is in the best position or buy from more in down the best option to invest and signals providers also suggesting to invest in Bitcoin and the best thing is to invest in good understanding and good leaders suggestions.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

From last couple of days or after December marketing position is still in down position and there is the position currently is the best time to invest both altcoins and bitcoin because the signal providers suggesting me to invest in both altcoins and Bitcoin because market condition is in favor of buying for good profit I prefer some altcoin to earn good profit because I think in altcoin trading you have maximum chances to earn maximum profit instead of bitcoin.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

It will be better if you start to study and grasp the hang of trading.If you depend on a group like that,when things go wrong you will start to blame each other.Start to read market chart,understanding the signal as for when to go or out,make your own analysis,so that you don't have any regret later.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

I am following some predictors who are give suggestions after proper research and I try to follow their signals because I think its good thing to invest by following the good quality signals and in this latest market coin prices in bitcoin understanding I think bitcoin is favor able coin to invest in and to get good come back in future,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: