Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
It is not really a good option and the reason is very simple, take the time to think about it if you had a way to know what the market was going to do in advance what will you do? Would you sell a service of signals for a small price? Or will you invest every single dollar that you have in your life and become one of the richest persons alive? That should answer your question.
The purpose of signal is to create a hype to dictate the price of a certain coin that's why they are doing signal. No one can predict the price of a token/coin so it's impossible for a single entity to have a sure profit on trading even if you are the most PRO Trader.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Sandy25

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:36:06 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
On my personal opinion it is not good to just follow signal all the time when you want to trade, you will never learn from that.. You will not discover your own skills and it might harm you too for not all signals are realible..me myself i never been into groups of traders who follow signals.. I  just study myself here.
srabone

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

yes good iff news are right , some time somepeople give us fake news for pumping coin ,
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

yes good iff news are right , some time somepeople give us fake news for pumping coin ,
This is depends on cause for me what are the safe thing to do is for that you have some learned for in trading and in market and you do it your own signal whan do you want to sell for.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

This is depends on cause for me what are the safe thing to do is for that you have some learned for in trading and in market and you do it your own signal whan do you want to sell for.
Signal some is good for us to know that there is an upcoming update however be mindful that signals or news are not always reliable after they'd pick it up and posted because a certain sum that it will be hype. Check it for yourself with precautions or for better you may find and check the coins that has not been pumped that have an upcoming event.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

Its good if the signal you follow is right. At least have 70% rigth. But its not easy to get aignal 70% right. Try signal from cindicator, as far as i know cindicator have very good signal from crowd thinking then boosted by AI. Or you can try invest in genesis vision platform and let the profesional trade for you. Auctus also build the same project qith additional robo advisor in their platform.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

Thanks  Grin

For me, I don’t need to follow these trading signals. You know why? It is because the market is so unpredictable. That means there is no way you can predict the price very well. It also means it is pointless for us to follow these trading signals, coz’ there is a chance that they might mislead you that could lose your funds there.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Ninciabr

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

It's good for someone who sells you these signals, he can buy himself some food now. A monkey has as many chances to make money as you do.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

I think it is not good, you might get profit at first but in the end it will pull you down. Much better to not depend on follow signal instead learn personally get ideas on pros in trading then read deeply to learn from your hard work.
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

DYOR. Don't blindly follow signals given by some other "gurus" or bots. Educate yourself to read charts and only through learning and failures you can master trading.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

Trading by following signals means you are very dependent and if no more signals is done you may quit trading because you are not ready on what will happen to you in trading.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Trading by following signals means you are very dependent and if no more signals is done you may quit trading because you are not ready on what will happen to you in trading.
Not only by having no signal will make you quit but also being rekt following every signals that a group was sharing. Its more on pump and dump and if you are not so good to exit in just a matter of seconds you will going to lose for sure.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

DYOR. Don't blindly follow signals given by some other "gurus" or bots. Educate yourself to read charts and only through learning and failures you can master trading.

Definitely, that's right because crypto has so many elements of surprise. We really never know what will happen to a coin because no one really control its price. Better to be a dependent because trading can be learned through experience and there are a lot of resources that we can actually make as a reference to be able to learned some skills about trading. Well, following signals can be a help but if you're wise enough that you already learned some of their skills then maybe that is the time to leave and continue based on what you learned from them.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Most of these signal if you follow on the telegram groups are just pump and dump group. It might not be 100% scam, but it also depends market sentiments. Most are doing great for the past week. But i do believe any coins you bought for the past few days, almost sure winners.

But you can easily got rekt too when the market crash during that day. Do your own research and not 100% based on signals.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Depending to someone else in trading is very risky. Risky because they may give a false signal in order for them to earn money but I suggest you to find a reliable group. But it is better if you will study trading by your own so that you will not depending to someone.
macdack

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

well , i do use signals to see if im going to do a good move , but honestly the signals are just part of the whole trading habit fo me .. so yes i do use trading signals but its not all ..
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

Instead of participating in losing money, you should spend that money to learn technical analysis. So you can be self-motivated in every situation. I think that group is a scam
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Bitcoin price is currently at bottom and this is the good time to buy these coins because its price will go up in near future and there are lot of predictors and signal providers are saying this is the good time to buy bitcoin and there will be a huge profit in future by investing in bitcoin, So it’s the good time to take participate in buying bitcoin instead of any other,
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

Most of these signal groups are just scams.
Instead to pay for signals you should learn how to analyse charts on your own.
Of course this takes time and discipline to do daily if you want to trade on a daily basis, but that's how it works.
I never entered any signal groups and learned all by myself. There's tons of material  out there. You don't need to pay for any webinars or whatever.It's all available for free. But you have to do it yourself, and it is a lot of material and trading profitably and understanding all the things who have an influence on the price takes time. But this is the only way to become a successful trader. You have to go through that.
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

If you wish to use signals, try to avoid pump and dump groups. Try to find some tehnical analysists with a high rate of sucessful trades. Swing trades are more safe than pump and dump fast trades.
If you use p&d groups you should be very carefull cuz many will buy before you, buying huge amounts and then dumping when the price goes 2% - 5% up. If you get in late,  it's high risk that they will dump on you. Swing trades are better in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: