Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:28:44 PM

Hello guys I am following signals for last couple of months some time they predict good but some time they predict not good so I think trading by following signals is not proper option about where to invest you have a huge market to invest in and there are lot of options in front of you bitcoin and altcoin also you first check and observe the market situation and after that take decision where you wants to invest in because trading in up to condition and news and value of the coin makes you able to get a good profit,
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
So very well, that is also a commercial way. You can trade according to the news, there are many altcoin trade pumps when there is good news and dump when there is bad news. But the trade is very risky, when it is news and the amount of FOMO and FUD large will greatly affect that coin and market. So you need to find out where the information is reliable.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

yes good iff news are right , some time somepeople give us fake news for pumping coin ,
It is actually most of the times that we get false news because the market is full of haters and that is the sole reason why I advise to do what one thinks is right and that too after doing some heavy research on his own. Listen to others but at the end do whatever you were going to do. This is how a person can grow up and improve. Everyone has his own skills and he must rely on them only.
biuifyus

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

Trading by tracking signals is a good way to earn more money. You don't want to put all your money into it.

We need to have our own judgment, and sometimes they are more like a scam, and a huge profit means a high risk.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

I think it can be used, but with caution. I say that because you can't just rely on one information source only, like you stated above, you use experience and analysis, and adding more sources to your already established ones is always a good thing. At least, you can always compare the data you get from different sources and the more experts and analytical takes you get, the more useful and reliable the information becomes, and thus, the basis for your deals and trades would also be more accurate.

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Trading by tracking signals is a good way to earn more money. You don't want to put all your money into it.

We need to have our own judgment, and sometimes they are more like a scam, and a huge profit means a high risk.

You know what signals are? They are mostly PUMP and DUMP groups. Thet target coins which are currently new into the crypto market scene. Those coins that belong in that group are susceptible to be manipulated / controlled given that a SIGNAL group has that number of members which does have investment capacity to trade at high volume. Yes, it is very risky to join as their signals isn't really accurate but it can still give you good profit if you hit the jackpot. The only thing that you need to be cautious about are their so called PREMIUM channels in which they require a monthly fee to be eligible in receiving signals moderately.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

We don't know whether people who are providing the signals have the ability but many people are dumbly following because they want to make quick money. One thing we have to understand through trading it takes a lot of time to make money, most of the people who are providing signals through telegram are mostly pump and dump groups, better do not follow those groups.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

For me i dont realy bilieve in this signals because most of them are scamming peoples money only specialy the free signals. They entend to intend to invites more people to join for there signals but the truth is not.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

We don't know whether people who are providing the signals have the ability but many people are dumbly following because they want to make quick money. One thing we have to understand through trading it takes a lot of time to make money, most of the people who are providing signals through telegram are mostly pump and dump groups, better do not follow those groups.
Better to decide with your own ,we don't know about there expertise in trading wether fake or thruth. To avoid losses you must learned things about trading techniques .It is also better to collect more suggestion or information for those who experience further in trading not for the signals.I know it tooks time to understand things but through presence of mind and dedication definitely we can get learnings.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Better to decide with your own ,we don't know about there expertise in trading wether fake or thruth. To avoid losses you must learned things about trading techniques .It is also better to collect more suggestion or information for those who experience further in trading not for the signals.I know it tooks time to understand things but through presence of mind and dedication definitely we can get learnings.
There is no wrong thing in following any signals whereas you need to be vigilant in following them. some signals are good but most are bad that can you only hook up with their bait and leave you at the high price. Trading with your own and let those signals guide you how to spot them and take advantage before they call any signals will be a good to learn and observed.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Thanks  Grin
It is not really a good option and the reason is very simple, take the time to think about it if you had a way to know what the market was going to do in advance what will you do? Would you sell a service of signals for a small price? Or will you invest every single dollar that you have in your life and become one of the richest persons alive? That should answer your question.
The purpose of signal is to create a hype to dictate the price of a certain coin that's why they are doing signal. No one can predict the price of a token/coin so it's impossible for a single entity to have a sure profit on trading even if you are the most PRO Trader.
This is why I always thought that those signals services are nothing but scams as well that are either trying to promote some coins and earn money that way or they are part of a pump and dump scam in which they buy some coins and then they instruct everyone that is part of that group to buy those coins then they can sell for a profit while everyone else loses.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

Good question mate, and you are lucky  enough to be on this forum, Alright, as I have noticed, you invests monthly fees for the signals and the signal itself.
 Well, I must say that signals are not really bad but not that so important. YOu can actually learn about trading with no symbol experience yet it is good because it will guide you.  But then it is never practical especially that you are just new in here besides there are a lot of sites where you can learn trading without even paying a monthly fee. And mind you, having monthly fee is so heavy.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

Most of these signal groups are just scams.
Instead to pay for signals you should learn how to analyse charts on your own.
Of course this takes time and discipline to do daily if you want to trade on a daily basis, but that's how it works.
I never entered any signal groups and learned all by myself. There's tons of material  out there. You don't need to pay for any webinars or whatever.It's all available for free. But you have to do it yourself, and it is a lot of material and trading profitably and understanding all the things who have an influence on the price takes time. But this is the only way to become a successful trader. You have to go through that.
Preferably to do this thing rather than on relying on following signals into others which we have seen already lots of frauds towards these groups and even those premium tips doesnt really guarantee your sure profits or income. This is why its senseless to follow up or joining these groups.These things arent good for me and rather go on learning on your own and as being said all the things needed are in the net already.

nieninja53

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:45:33 PM

I think the best and good option to invest is bitcoin instead of altcoins because it is the good option to invest and good thing for trading point of view by following signals or without signals because it is the good time to invest and have a good profit also,
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

Most of these signal groups are just scams.
Instead to pay for signals you should learn how to analyse charts on your own.
Of course this takes time and discipline to do daily if you want to trade on a daily basis, but that's how it works.
I never entered any signal groups and learned all by myself. There's tons of material  out there. You don't need to pay for any webinars or whatever.It's all available for free. But you have to do it yourself, and it is a lot of material and trading profitably and understanding all the things who have an influence on the price takes time. But this is the only way to become a successful trader. You have to go through that.
Preferably to do this thing rather than on relying on following signals into others which we have seen already lots of frauds towards these groups and even those premium tips doesnt really guarantee your sure profits or income. This is why its senseless to follow up or joining these groups.These things arent good for me and rather go on learning on your own and as being said all the things needed are in the net already.
I even would do it solo than on follow other tips where you aren't still sure if they do work or not and besides all information can be obtained anywhere all you need to do is search and learn it for yourself and you will able to apply it into your trading career.Its up to your choice if you follow signals but you do know the risk and not tips are all accurate either it would give you profit or total disaster.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

Before you follow these signals, find out their historical probability of correct prediction. If more than 55% percent Smiley, then you can try to trade by following their advice.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

When I have joined this crypto world, I was trying to follow trade signals from telegram groups then I have lost too much money.
I realized that these groups are for pump and dump and you need to join VIP groups to get early signals. But this is a trap I have to say.
Just learn the basics and follow strong projects and make your own decisions. This is the only way to get valuable income in long term

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DigitalFox

Merit: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

There are many signal groups, some of them are utter pump&dump crap, some are neutral, other are quite nice. Looking at all these and comparing them with our trades we created our own group in discord about a month ago and will soon be launching a forum topic here inviting Hero/Legendary members to test it for free in exchange for an honest review. We found discord to be better than telegram as we also provide live support, answer our customers questions etc.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

There are many signal groups, some of them are utter pump&dump crap, some are neutral, other are quite nice. Looking at all these and comparing them with our trades we created our own group in discord about a month ago and will soon be launching a forum topic here inviting Hero/Legendary members to test it for free in exchange for an honest review. We found discord to be better than telegram as we also provide live support, answer our customers questions etc.
It would be great if that group you belong is a nice group that can talk bout crypto and other altcoins giving updates and insights to each other and not signalling any crypto to buy because in a certain cases that people was not able to make up a profit with that pump signals. If its your agenda then its good to be there.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

I think most of the trading signal will not provide us profits, it depends on your interest and sometimes it is very good to learn by yourself instead of depending on signal provider because some groups might be the pump and dump group. So we have to be very careful with the signal provider and there is a chance you might lose your hard earned money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: