Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27490 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

I think most of the trading signal will not provide us profits, it depends on your interest and sometimes it is very good to learn by yourself instead of depending on signal provider because some groups might be the pump and dump group. So we have to be very careful with the signal provider and there is a chance you might lose your hard earned money.
I do not think like you, if we catch the good market signal and follow it, the strain is still profitable, and the profit it brings is not high but it's safe. To do this you have to be a keen investor.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

There are many signal groups where you have to pay some hundreds of dollars pet month. SO the problem why people are following and paying for groups like these is, because they have no idea about trading and how the whole market works. So they decide to listen to other people. Instead of doing these, i would first learn how to trade, read the charts and analyzing the charts. And then you can start trading by yourself, and when you do a mistake, you can be angry to yourself because you made the mistake.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

There are many signal groups where you have to pay some hundreds of dollars pet month. SO the problem why people are following and paying for groups like these is, because they have no idea about trading and how the whole market works. So they decide to listen to other people. Instead of doing these, i would first learn how to trade, read the charts and analyzing the charts. And then you can start trading by yourself, and when you do a mistake, you can be angry to yourself because you made the mistake.
Well, many signal groups always force members to pay fees every month, it is quite expensive and I feel that the credibility is not high because this market is a collection of many different investment components, this person has a signal, others will also have, the war between components and groups of people with different signals will occur, according to a signal will be difficult to have high accuracy. So I strongly support your point, learn and repair from mistakes, it will be better and more stable, instead of letting us follow the arrangement of others

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

There are many signal groups, some of them are utter pump&dump crap, some are neutral, other are quite nice. Looking at all these and comparing them with our trades we created our own group in discord about a month ago and will soon be launching a forum topic here inviting Hero/Legendary members to test it for free in exchange for an honest review. We found discord to be better than telegram as we also provide live support, answer our customers questions etc.
It would be great if that group you belong is a nice group that can talk bout crypto and other altcoins giving updates and insights to each other and not signalling any crypto to buy because in a certain cases that people was not able to make up a profit with that pump signals. If its your agenda then its good to be there.

It's interesting you have mentioned such a group. You see, our signals service originated in such a group which we created around 10 months ago. It's closed for general public and we research and share mining info and tips, find new coins to mine, run our own shared masternodes, trade etc. As for the signals themselves - it's those we generate and use for our own trades too without looking much at other similar services. There's a live support channel and of course a possibility of making another channel for general group members chat, as soon as there will be more than 2-3 paying customers. So far we have managed to keep our accuracy above 75% and I'll be able to prove that to any reviewer.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

It is always a good time for you to learn from your own guys and experience when it comes to trading and settling signals for you to deal with transaction on either buying or selling Bitcoin as a part of trading. It is also risky to listen to someone advise and pay for it. Becasue it just a matter of anlaysis and gut feels. Try to learn based on your experience in trading.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

I don't think any trader has least target, trader do trading to make profit and again he start to buy coins and sell them in a profit, So what is the last stage of target?
Only target is to make profit and try to earn more profit, it is the target in crypto field and nothing else and the next stage is definitely trader do trading again and again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

Trading by following trading signals not too good but you must develop your Own trading strategy in other to become professional trader. You can used those signal as a direction for your analysis and not a guarantee for you to make an informed trading decision. Many traders are loosing money because they can't spend to learn how to trade on their own but relay on what people tell them about trading which in most part not realible.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

I don't think any trader has least target, trader do trading to make profit and again he start to buy coins and sell them in a profit, So what is the last stage of target?
Only target is to make profit and try to earn more profit, it is the target in crypto field and nothing else and the next stage is definitely trader do trading again and again.
i think that some trader have some hidden target or agenda why they still trade on we can say that in how they can make profit but some on it they have to take this cause they finally knew all of what we can also have for in the future , savings .

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

Thanks  Grin

I think trading only rely on signals from certain people or groups is not very good and unprofitable because you are the same as a coin buyers they have. so it's better to learn to search and analyze market conditions yourself.

nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

That's good enough if you have no other choice.
But it's better if you use what you have, what you've learned, trading with your own ability.
Because sometimes the groups like this just a hype.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

not all trading signals provide accurate information even though it is paid, I suggest you to keep doing some research first before making a decision even if it's information from the signal community.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

When I have joined this crypto world, I was trying to follow trade signals from telegram groups then I have lost too much money.
I realized that these groups are for pump and dump and you need to join VIP groups to get early signals. But this is a trap I have to say.
Just learn the basics and follow strong projects and make your own decisions. This is the only way to get valuable income in long term

Thats a good way around it! If you follow those signals then I am pretty sure its nothing but loss ahead. Just follow your normal trading patterns, learn some methodology and go live about it. These groups are just there to earn money out of it and they charge you heavily for providing the fake information and nothing else. If they were to be true then I am sure the whole market could have followed them and it would have ended up in linear progression! But its not, because it doesn't work really.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

Thanks  Grin
No it is not good. The information that you can get from group of trading signals are not reliable. It is better if you will make research for you to predict what will happen to the price of the particular cryptocurrency.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Thanks  Grin

I think trading by following the existing signal is very good because you are in help to get a very large advantage and not only that by following the existing signal is sure you will be easy to earn profits.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

I guess no one should be trading signals, it's a waste of time. Understand one thing - no one will earn you money, only you can do it thanks to your knowledge and experience.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

I tried few times but always it was bad experience
Trey can give you a signal, it will dump, then after few weeks it will finally come to their target but you lost so many time
I mean on this market you can say almost every target — price will go to it / or return to it in few weeks/ months
Maybe something changed rn
But I think you should at least try to trade by signals on paper

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

That's good enough if you have no other choice.
But it's better if you use what you have, what you've learned, trading with your own ability.
Because sometimes the groups like this just a hype.
right . I have done so and I have been effective. Although not much profit but it is safe. When I run the market, I get a profit, but when I do that I spend a lot of time watching the market regularly.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

Thanks  Grin

I would highly advise against joining one of these groups, especially paying to be a part of one.  If you wanna learn to trade you could watch many free tutorial on youtube or you could use google to learn the information you need.  Furthermore, this group could be scamming you by giving you fake signals in order to pump and dump a coin at your loss.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

I guess no one should be trading signals, it's a waste of time. Understand one thing - no one will earn you money, only you can do it thanks to your knowledge and experience.
Great words! I can't write better unfortunately... I used signals and this is not just waste of your time, but  also your money . These people prepare for pump or dump before they getting signal to the group (to buy or to sold). They try to sell you some ideas and when people from telegram group starting to buy(or sell it doesn't matter)  some coins, they sold it at that time. After that price will go up for short time, they write to the community how great deal they had and some time ago coin go down and you will lose your money. That's how it works. Do your own research and only you should have to make a decision. This is your fight with the market, so don't affraid and read more and more while  you can't beat market. 
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Thanks  Grin
I think that if you trade so badly and the risk is very high, you can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to guess, so your trade later The signal will be very risky because you will fall into the passive and all your actions are behind the market. Learn and seek knowledge to be proactive in the trade, take the initiative in using capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: