Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27497 times)
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

Only if you are in the first to follow and you know that there would be other people to invest in,
Signal groups are just like an investment scheme but it is only made in trading the first people to follow is the winner while the late comers are the loser.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

It is not bad and also not too fantastic. Trading is not magic there are bad days just as there are good days. Be ready to lose when they lose and get profit when the signal is correct. Before you pay your money make sure the signal will reach you on good time that there is no time lag from the source of the signal and your own location. Good luck.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

Well, those signals could be the trap for newbies. In order to take advantage of every favorable event on the market, as well as prevent losses, a trader needs to watch the market 24/7.
malah

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

I think for trading we have to see the signal from the market at that time, we should be able to analyze the market and coins we buy, how the movement will be profitable or not
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

I don't consider all those buy and sell signals as reliable soruce of income. They're very artificial and I never trade by trusting them. They're only for amateurs actually.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
when i was a newbie in  trading i keep losing in my investment but that help me to be a better trader. my failure serves as my warning not to commit same mistake again and with your situation joinin a group for trading signals I don't know think it would be a good idea it seems some one spoon-feeding you to bought coins with out knowing whats coins all about.why you actively doing this better to learn some technical analysis by your own so you would not dependent to others signal.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Trading by following YOUR OWN signals is the right way to go. Learn technical analysis and don't rely on other people with hidden agendas. Most of them shill the coins and trades they are personally invested in. Plus, by the time signals reach you chances are the price has already risen and dump is imminent.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
Following trading signal is not good source of information. Pumps and dumps group are giving not reliable information. Avoid to join in trading signal groups for you to avoid losses. It is better if you will research for your own sake.
Jaytech4soft

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

i dont see any need of you making payment to anyone.. You can also sit down and make your own analysis.
making your own analysis wont make you dependant on someone else signal which can fail you,, Depend on yourself and become your own teacher and also an expert in that area
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Thanks  Grin

sometimes it will be a good choice. but if this is the first time for you do not use all of your money. and you need to remember one thing that in down market most of these guys will fail to give you or advice to buy and sell the coins.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 2232

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

In the current times the crypto exchange markets are manipulated by the "whales" pumping or dumping some coins. The best way to get a profit is to use an inside information about intending of the large investors. So I think that the trading by following a signals can be profitable. Of course, you should join only a reliable groups, otherwise the admin of the pumping group will scam you.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

In my own opinion if you're beginner you should follow signals but don't invest all your money in 1 coin much better if you put your money in all coin. While you're following signals you must research the basic of trading then after you research apply it. Then if you have knowledge in trading do it on your own don't follow signals anymore.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1792
Merit: 298

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

trading follow the signal in my opinion it is not very good and in my opinion it could harm you because for trading you should be able to analyze yourself if you follow your trading signal will most likely be stuck.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
vilinhmaco

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

Not really good ! somtimes you are the buyer and they are seller_When they give you a signal, may be at that moment they sell their coins  Smiley
cryptopanda555

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

Guys, please read this article https://smartoptions.io/telegram-crypto-signals/#11
I just found it in Google. What do you think about it?

I am trying to find good signal channel or service to start trading.

Thanks!
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:10:12 PM

I tried to do it on the past, and it went bad for me, i have lost a lot of moeny and i started to feel depressed about it. Just dont follow any signal guys, they all are scammy signals.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

for beginner trading by following signals in my opinion it is very good because you can get buy signal help from some people who are already experts in the world of traders and can benefit very much.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

Thanks  Grin
With a market that is constantly changing and it is hard to predict what time it will happen, I think you should trade short-term by day and the news is just for reference. The market is down in the long run, you can tell that bitcoin girls are constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict, the price of bitcoin decreased, the price of altcoin decreased.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:11:33 AM

of course it is very good with trading signals can help traders who do not know the right time to buy can be a reference for people who are confused to buy what coin, with trading signals that can help the existing traders.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:37:26 AM

It is good to follow signals in trading if you're a newbie in trading and you don't know how to trade. But if you have knowledge in trading just do it yourself and trade. Following signals is good when you don't have knowledge in trading but remember this when you follow signals don't invest all your money in a 1 coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: