Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:53:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27490 times)
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

In my view, everything just comes with an experience. Don't follow or depend on the signals, may it gives you profit sometimes, but it is advisable to analyse the Market yourself. Even if you fail, with that experience you can succeed too.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

Yes, trading by follow signals is good because you can use this as a reference to what decisions that we will do because somehow it is useful and helpful to the investors this business.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:51:22 PM

It can be good, depends on where did you find those signals, if you have some trustworthy sources of information, so go ahead just test them with time. This is the best signal to have, a successful deals.

Trading is based on signals as well as instinct and good judgement. These usually come from experience, either from yours directly or from others indirectly with access via the web. So it depends on where this info is sourced from and how much weigh you give it.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I think it is very risky and very risky for the trader to be able to trade successfully. You need to observe and keep track of trading volume, buy and sell orders, will react more slowly when there is big fluctuation from the market, this will cause you to be very heavy losses. So I think you should not trade that way.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

Mate, if you really want to gain a nice profit learn to read and understand trading by your self, don't just believe and trust others. I my self have that experienced joining on those group paid and not paid and I only lost my funds. So better not to trust them and make your own analysis.

Correct,  for me,  i will do it by myself by that i will not blame anyone for making a good or bad decision. Trading is not an easy one and we need to read the blogs and other information to improve our skills and trade at the very best way.

bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

Do not follow or depend on the signal, maybe it gives you an advantage sometimes, but it is advisable to analyze the Market yourself. Even if you fail, with that experience you can succeed as well. In my view, everything just comes with experience.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:42 PM

Both indicators and oscillators are not reassuring. These are just following the prices. Bu sometimes they may give an idea about the power of trends. I trust only trendlines and divergences.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:14:57 PM

Signal is good but it will oblige you to pay monthly fee and also, if signal is that good why still a lot of people choose to remain with their own analysis? It is because you it can give big profit without using money from your pocket and can control your investment.

Please, have patience and read about the strategies and techniques for you to be able to be familiar and it will give benefits to you.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

I don’t know if that is even called a good deal when starting by paying fees on monthly basis.. That won’t work for me as I’m doubtful to everyone’s intention when money is part of it.. I would be part of that place only if it is a donation mechanism and not required anyone to pay or leave option.. Why not make some friends in crypto community and you have a free signals from them.. It’s called Teamwork..

Same to you, a lot of signal group that are scam and will lose your money through there fees, so instead of depending through signal good idea to make friends in the community and join, it's free no need for you to pay and you will have people to be called teams.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

It is not a good idea. As trader we must learn how to trade and check the chart and not by following others decision in trading.  Maybe,  it will be better to take it as your guide in your decision but don't have to follow everytime.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:45 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 12:33:31 AM by kickdapa

You admitted in a premium trading signal group, then you can earn profit from there. Because most of the signal group has a team to make the fake pump. But you shouldn't rely on their every signal. At first read, practice and then try by yourself, Don't make a decision very quickly, always be attentive with your money.

Most of the signals groups are a big scam. So, stay alert.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

Nope. That is your biggest mistake. I've seen them in Facebook groups and telegrams and I burst out laughing when they praise the scammer and thinking how the bastard change their lives. It's like you believe in a fake psychic that says random things that will happen to you and you paid for it.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

Nope. That is your biggest mistake. I've seen them in Facebook groups and telegrams and I burst out laughing when they praise the scammer and thinking how the bastard change their lives. It's like you believe in a fake psychic that says random things that will happen to you and you paid for it.

We couldn't prevent those people who praises the scammers in facebook group, and partly they've been innocent for being involved to that group. Without knowing the real score behind it's deceiving scheme, particular on ponzi techniques of the person who erradicates troll supporters. You can trade independently without engaging yourselves to social media groups, and studying by your owner doesn't matter as long as you're gaining knowledge at certain points. This will make your more mature and that signals was just a reference for future trading.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Thanks  Grin

You can always rely on cryptocurrency analyst on when you should invest or sell your coins but you should also conduct your own research in order to determine when is the best time to trade in the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

I don’t know if that is even called a good deal when starting by paying fees on monthly basis.. That won’t work for me as I’m doubtful to everyone’s intention when money is part of it.. I would be part of that place only if it is a donation mechanism and not required anyone to pay or leave option.. Why not make some friends in crypto community and you have a free signals from them.. It’s called Teamwork..

Same to you, a lot of signal group that are scam and will lose your money through there fees, so instead of depending through signal good idea to make friends in the community and join, it's free no need for you to pay and you will have people to be called teams.
Yeah you right there are a lot of signals that can actually plunge you because it is very possible they are lying or wrong, actually you can join the group of traders who are on facebook, whatsapp, etc. You can join with free, you can share, learn, etc. the best choice will come from your own calculations
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

Yeah you right there are a lot of signals that can actually plunge you because it is very possible they are lying or wrong, actually you can join the group of traders who are on facebook, whatsapp, etc. You can join with free, you can share, learn, etc. the best choice will come from your own calculations

I don't recommend joining signal groups because most of the time, they are just shilling you their coins and then dump to you later on. Although there are some signal groups that are good and give you some insights of what to buy and to sell and show you some good fundamentals and technical analysis, you should still do your own analysis and follow your trading plan. Just following them blindly will make you lost your capital than gaining more. When I am a newbie, I did follow some signal and lose more so now, I know better and make my own analysis.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

I don't recommend joining signal groups because most of the time, they are just shilling you their coins and then dump to you later on. Although there are some signal groups that are good and give you some insights of what to buy and to sell and show you some good fundamentals and technical analysis, you should still do your own analysis and follow your trading plan. Just following them blindly will make you lost your capital than gaining more. When I am a newbie, I did follow some signal and lose more so now, I know better and make my own analysis.
than we join the pump and dump group, we better learn to analyze the price of cryptocurrency. with practice we will be able to analyze the price without having to depend on the signal of others.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:35:29 AM

it is great for a start, observe and study.
don't rely on it too much, it is not healthy in the long run.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:49:59 AM

sometimes not all signals do not provide benefits. they just make a profit by telling you what to buy because they have already bought it. it's not give back a monthly fees
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

In some cases it is good because some of the signals were near accurate and the analysis of the researchers are very impressive in all matters, but it is also bad because they are the one who was only studying the trading time so they will probably not tell when is the better and exact time to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: