Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27490 times)
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

In my own opinion, sometimes, it can be be good and can be bad. It can be good in the sense that, you get signals and you profit from them if they are correct. It can be bad if the signals are wrong as it is best to learn trading yourself and make the right calls
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

More and more trading signal providing services were getting accessed around, but I don't think these were gonna get perfect results every time. At times there will be coincidence with the signal to the reality of the market. Upon this more users prefer trading signals for the trading needs. From my personal view it is good to go upon our own experience and personal learning than depending on other platforms.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

That is the easiest way to get broke. Common sense should tell you that if the signal senders are sure of their focast, why can't they just trade with their money instead of asking you for say $50 per month. If you must know, most signal providers do not trade even the signal they send... they are just interested in your money.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

If by follow you mean is blatantly followed, its mean not good.

If you mean by follow is check the signal and recheck it by yourself, it is good
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

it seems to be very good to be able to provide assistance to new traders who still do not know the right time to buy and sell coins.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I am a little skeptical about signals - but of course if the signals are good why not. Just pay attention at first, to verify the quality of the signals before risking money.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

For me, its recommended to follow signals because some if the signals might be wrong. Its best to learn how to do your trades on your own and manage the risk that comes with it
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
If it proves good then your step is good, yes I have ever join the gorup trading with monthly fee, which I get from there only profit and sometimes loss, we can not science which should be very important for us. I personally think it's better to join a group that gives us information and how to know the right steps to take action in every trade.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

sometimes not all signals do not provide benefits. they just make a profit by telling you what to buy because they have already bought it. it's not give back a monthly fees
They are earning twice, since you will pay for premium and you will buy those coins that they already have so its easy for them to dumped while you need to wait for someone to buy the news too, this practice really spreading around and many already shouting that trading signals mostly ends to nothing but
another speculations where early buyers benefits and not everyone earned from it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

I think good, because by following trading with signals we can monitor bitcoin prices, trading can also cover the losses if we are stable again.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

I do follow signals BUT, I don't rely on their signals, I just use it as a reference. Example is one group announced that they a certain XXXX coin is going to be pumped at a certain price, so members of that group will start buying and they wait for the price to reach a certain price, then they all start to dump. Those who received or read the announcement will buy the coin at higher price. It's nothing but pure price manipulation even if the project is not even good to begin with.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

I do follow signals BUT, I don't rely on their signals, I just use it as a reference. Example is one group announced that they a certain XXXX coin is going to be pumped at a certain price, so members of that group will start buying and they wait for the price to reach a certain price, then they all start to dump. Those who received or read the announcement will buy the coin at higher price. It's nothing but pure price manipulation even if the project is not even good to begin with.
I agree with you.
After all, we should learn when to get in and when to get out in trading, signal should just be an information where you can see some other perspectives and make you to make a better decision.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

Trading by following signals has pros and cons also. Always counter check the signals with actual prices on trading sites. Sometimes after the signal is send, actual prices is hype already. When the signal is BUY but when you check its higher already, just ignore it its possible that they are selling their coins already or vice versa with the SELL signal. Be  always observant and not rely only on signals.  Its a good basis for reference but not always a reliable one.

Open for Campaigns
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

I like the signals groups where you can learn some TA, FA, meet some cool people and talk about everything. If it's just "buy coin X at xxx sats" that's crap, mate. Be careful and do not let yourself be deceived.

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:41:08 AM

I think if you use a paid trading signal, it should be considered in advance whether the ratio is profitable or not. if there is a free trading signal is better to use because free of charge. but also do not rely too much on the signal, you also have to learn to analyze it yourself, so you do not always wait for the signal given
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Most of the signal on telegram or group are fake. They buy coins first then spread word on group when they reach there target they sell the money and then tell you to sell.but remember this mostly work when market is on rising trend as people don't know about which coin goes to moon so there is chances of getting more profit. But in downward trend to many people knows that it will going down so they stay away from investing the coin. Thats why too many good project price is not rising now and market is crashing.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
It is not good to follow trading signals from other people because we can't ensure if the information that they are disseminating is reliable or not. It is better if we follow the techniques and strategies that we learned.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

Thanks  Grin
Do not believe to the people or group who keep telling you a trading signals. It is not good to listen to what they are saying because the information is not reliable. I only following my trading instincts.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

Thanks  Grin
It is not good to follow trading signals from other people because we can't ensure if the information that they are disseminating is reliable or not. It is better if we follow the techniques and strategies that we learned.
Newbies are having a hard time but need to select reputable signal groups. I also recommend only trusting in your own analysis because when you do not know the risks will be great.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

Thanks  Grin
Newbies are having a hard time but need to select reputable signal groups. I also recommend only trusting in your own analysis because when you do not know the risks will be great.
Not just on being too negative but I don't believe that theres such thing on what we called reputable signal groups which I do see them all to be a trash completely. Its better to lose out my money on having my own analysis rather than depending into other peoples signals which most of the time they are faked ones or just really using newbies to buy a certain coin then those people would dump for the sake of profit and leaving out those people behind.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: