Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

Alot of paid trading signal and free one and i was follow them in some trade, but iam not lucky cause every signal that they given and i followed mostly wrong prediction, so from that i decide to trade by my own analysis. We should analysis the price action of crypto by self so later we will become expert.

signals from other people are only supporting tools, we cannot analyze all the coins with all their developments, at least they give signals from certain coins that we did not analyze and finally made our minds go there. the signal is not executed too raw because it eventually returns to us as the final decision maker.
hydranetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

No signal alone can predict the market. You need to merge human intelligence with A.I and signals.
arinalwa

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Was bad experience following signals, I learnt that more than 70% of those signals go wrong. It is better for one to learn his or her own strategy and follow it. It is always the best. Many of those signal givers don't follow it, Infact they are not real traders
There is no need for any signals. You can create your own signals for the ups and downs of the market. Daily observation will make you able to take your decision according to the market trend and the upcoming situation if the near future. You should be aware of the market anytime and focus on the market current situation. I twill help you taking good decisions.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Alot of paid trading signal and free one and i was follow them in some trade, but iam not lucky cause every signal that they given and i followed mostly wrong prediction, so from that i decide to trade by my own analysis. We should analysis the price action of crypto by self so later we will become expert.

signals from other people are only supporting tools, we cannot analyze all the coins with all their developments, at least they give signals from certain coins that we did not analyze and finally made our minds go there. the signal is not executed too raw because it eventually returns to us as the final decision maker.
and if we following signals from other people, we could not improve our own knowledge, and when we open transaction we should have wait advice from other.this is not good for us.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

I think this kind of signal, picks and pump groups don't work much. I usually think that such applications and services are provided by large investors and used to create manipulations in the market. We can see that these applications or channels, which have a wide audience, usually have small price increases after sharing. For this reason, some channels have found themselves successful, and taking advantage of this advantage do not want to pass without specifying that they do. In short, no investment should be made by relying on such channels and practices. In particular, all available capital should not be donated by using such recommendations.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

I guess you don't need to join the member, it's too much. You can learn and obtain both knowledge and experience by reading. It takes time, but really worth to do. If you want to start, take a small amount and see what happen. If you get your learning from that, that will be good. Experience tell you more than theory. When you do, and the result is good, keep patient and be ready for every consequences.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

No signal alone can predict the market. You need to merge human intelligence with A.I and signals.
Of course the human intellect is prerequisite to predict and decide about the market however there are speculations (results drawn from the computation of market data and intellect) backed by the signals and speculations not backed by signals.

In many cases, people are unable to understand and differentiate between the two. Though their concepts about an issue are most of the time right but the absence of market signals lead them astray. So yes one must trade only by following the market signals and drawing results from it using mind.
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

Actually, you should not join any signal group. I see the nature of the newsgroups. They report relatively well on very small volume alcohols. That is quite understandable because just pumping a small amount of money can fool new players into the market that the signal they give is true. The larger the group, the more clear and planned the pumping process will be. That is not good for you to learn. You only invest as a puppet and lose market judgment, analytical skills, and startup skills. That really is useless. The initial profit may be higher than other newbie but the result will make you pay expensive!

But this is just my opinion anyway. Wish you luck with your decisions and achieve more success in life Cheesy
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

actually if trading following the signal is not too good for us, I used to follow a number of signals and finally those who benefited were them. we better learn for ourselves the techniques and strategies in trading.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

Following a trade signal is not that bad if you know what you are doing and if you really don't want to learn anything from trading.
In my opinion it is not good because signals sometimes can be wrong. You should do your own analysis of the market and make your decision according to your analysis. In these days there are no green signals and if somebody told you that the market is green as I heard many times before, will you believe them? Following wrong signals means losing your money
Agree, signals from other sources are not necessarily true, and we cannot believe 100% with that because many of them do not provide proof of their calculations, they just say that this coin will rise soon and pump, just like that. I think you should avoid that, I've been fooled by tips and signals from som twitter account,just  use your own analysis..
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

You will be surprised to know that some trading signal group are run by the same set of people, they just use different name to make it look like a different group. You will also notice that other groups also promote other groups where investors can join, that part I cant understand why promote another signal group when you can have all new investors by themselves.

This groups are out there not to make someone rich. The only people who will benefit on this kind of groups are the owners themselves even if its a non-paid group because before they make an announcement, they already bought a coin to anticipate the sudden surge of price.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

You will be surprised to know that some trading signal group are run by the same set of people, they just use different name to make it look like a different group. You will also notice that other groups also promote other groups where investors can join, that part I cant understand why promote another signal group when you can have all new investors by themselves.

This groups are out there not to make someone rich. The only people who will benefit on this kind of groups are the owners themselves even if its a non-paid group because before they make an announcement, they already bought a coin to anticipate the sudden surge of price.
We cannot trust anyone in crypto, the risk is too high to trust the outcome of our journey to other people or a group of people.
If we want to achieve a long term success, we have to do it ourselves and of course learn to improve our strategy as only consistency will bring real good result.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bristi_

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
Good for sometimes when you follow a good signal but most of the time it's not good due to wrong information about then & personally I don't like the signal

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Thanks  Grin
Good for sometimes when you follow a good signal but most of the time it's not good due to wrong information about then & personally I don't like the signal
if it is indeed a recommendation and also trusted it is not a problem because of course we can get big profits by following the channel that gives us a signal
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Just think it over when you can trade and when you cannot do it. I  do not think that you need some special signals. Consider your own way of thinking and you will see it works better.
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Some signal providers provide real signal. By following this signal we can earn some profits. But some of them genuine fake. Be careful before follow them.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
AchainKatarita

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

i don't think the group is good. the admin maybe a big shark and get all your money
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

Not all signal groups are legit. Some might be scam signals and others signals might fail and not get a profit if follow them. If possible try some with low money and see if you get profit or no. Also try trading on your own and see what strategy is good for you, follow signals, trade daily or trade in long term.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

It's good when the source is reliable.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

Some signal providers provide real signal. By following this signal we can earn some profits. But some of them genuine fake. Be careful before follow them.

It's normal for us to take a fake signals if it's true or not you can know it by knowing if the signal is 100% working and you can check if this possibilities is happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: