Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27492 times)
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

all this group are just bait and scam. no one can predict the market. not 100%. you can learn how to trade and TA. but not pay to follow some so called expert. i advice is not to join.
Well yes it is not possible for anyone to predict the market 100% and there are very few people who can predict it up to certain extent but that is a very low extent because the factors that are instrumental in effecting the market are numerous and you just cannot take all these factors into consideration to do the math.

Besides, stay away from such groups would be healthy because majority of the people try to play with minds and loot your hard work earnings by trapping you in complicated projects that are never efficient to let you gain high.
evforster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

I think this kind of signal, picks and pump groups don't work much. I usually think that such applications and services are provided by large investors and used to create manipulations in the market. We can see that these applications or channels, which have a wide audience, usually have small price increases after sharing. For this reason, some channels have found themselves successful, and taking advantage of this advantage do not want to pass without specifying that they do. In short, no investment should be made by relying on such channels and practices. In particular, all available capital should not be donated by using such recommendations.
No I don’t believe such signals. I only believe the market trend and the people interest. If people want to invest their money in bitcoin, this bearish situation will come to end soon. If they avoid it will be difficult to overcome this bearish situation. There is no other way to analyze the market because the rests are just speculations and prediction which are not guaranteed.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

I'd personally not recommend to trust signals from ordinary sources because they can be made for ones profits, not for yours...only personal and trusted sources can give you a decent signal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

actually if trading following the signal is not too good for us, I used to follow a number of signals and finally those who benefited were them. we better learn for ourselves the techniques and strategies in trading.
Following signals are not good but we should act accordingly if we are in profit then we should make our mind to sell it, if not then wait for uptrend. Even if experts or analyses are predicting future you should not consider only those predictions but you know what the market is unstable and due to this instability the previous predictions are almost wrong and now reaching out to these predictions also may not give you the certain value in future.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Trading signals are increasingly being supplied more than supply, but I do not think it has got better results every time. For example, there will be accidents in the market. The trading requirements for the buy and sell indicators will go at our own personal experience and personal mastering to the personal aspect.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

Sometimes these signals are good but it is also better to make your research about the coins you are trading and then trust them for better gauge. Don't afraid to fail because experience will teach to be successful.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

Good or not will be according to the professional of trader that created that signal. Sometimes their analysis is accurate but others is wrong,  so before follow them we have to analysis again that signal.  And to follow signal from others trader is not necesary pay for that because we can get it by free,  like in trading view website, there we can follow signal from others trader by free and communicate with others  trader.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:11:26 AM

Sometimes these signals are good but it is also better to make your research about the coins you are trading and then trust them for better gauge. Don't afraid to fail because experience will teach to be successful.
signal is only as insight and consideration, but main thing is to be sure of self-analysis. although it is wrong, but we will get experience, so that later it will not repeat the same mistake

cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

i will be advice you that stay away these signals most of these signals are fake it is better to learn crypto trading and choose your own strategy or hold your coins for long term
Gregorian

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

Guys I am desperate for some feedback : I built a lil web-app that analysis social media activity to use as a trading tool for calls: www.cryptorunup.com

(it also has a daily chart view, which will be available in the next days)

Would love some feedback : hayk.gregorian90@gmail.com

Cheers gentleman
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

I'd personally not recommend to trust signals from ordinary sources because they can be made for ones profits, not for yours...only personal and trusted sources can give you a decent signal.
really true with a personal source like a good friend then it can be used as a signal when one day when we will sell and will buy. and most of the time is to use friend signals to get results from trading

likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

I guess you don't need to join the member, it's too much. You can learn and obtain both knowledge and experience by reading. It takes time, but really worth to do. If you want to start, take a small amount and see what happen. If you get your learning from that, that will be good. Experience tell you more than theory. When you do, and the result is good, keep patient and be ready for every consequences.
Practice will teach you more than theory. I admit that and I think that it is good to analyze the market carefully and thoroughly before investing your money, so that you will be mentally relaxed. You will get experience gradually about the market trend and will take your decisions in a better way. Don’t lose your time in false and fake signals. It will not help you enough.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I didn't check their signal at all so I am sorry to say anything about their signal. But I will say according to your question mark that If you have got good signal provider then you can follow but most of the signal provider is not safe for trading, so you should aware. And lastly, I will say try to understand trading and study for trading and be a good trader. Best of luck bro.

globeex

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

You should definitely be careful with signals
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Thanks  Grin
I also encounter failures in trading through that way listening in signal of the VIP in crypto so I use my method instead on using that way. Well there is no wrong about using that. If you see that you a effected on that then go.
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Trading on signals that some app gives you, or even more so if you take these signals to buy or sell in some kind of telegram channel, is a bad idea. Sooner or later you will be deceived.
winston900

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

We are creating the best group of trader signals, participate the launch will be soon do not stay out. get in now http://t.me/tradercrypto9

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

You can analyze it with the signal given. for example when the admin signals. you can monitor it. on the other hand you can check the coin information provided. I think VIP channels that signal with news are good. but the channel that only signals with time count is cheating admin to pump the coins they have bought.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1233

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

I don't like it went trading signal offering some paid service for the signal provider. Just thinking if they can analyze the chart why need paid the channel. To be honest good trader always using his own strategy.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

Trading on signals that some app gives you, or even more so if you take these signals to buy or sell in some kind of telegram channel, is a bad idea. Sooner or later you will be deceived.

Why is it bad? can you give some points to support your answer ?

Not all trading signals are bad or fake because there were also legit signals that  can help you win your trades .

Most oftently legit ones are labled as premium or paid subscription as they are accredited by crypto whales  .

however , you should not always depend on them because you cannot improve your own trading skills if you will not trust on your own moves .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: