Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites  (Read 38059 times)
ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I`m related to the charter business, and I can say that it is interested in the possibility of remote control of the vessel. I wonder if Boat Pilot can offer this feature?

I think such a function is possible with the advent of BoaGod. It  allows a navigation program installed on a tablet computer to connect to onboard networks, thereby providing the ability to analyze information and receive/send data to the onboard network. Additionally, BoatGod users will be able to control onboard devices such as the vessel's autopilot, engine, onboard lighting, and media system. With BoatGod skippers will be able to monitor the status of all the vessel's systems and manage them.

Sounds pretty much like a yacht remote control system. As for charter companies, I imagine it is possible for charter companies to code their vessels to return to base on its own. It will be really convenient for users, but seems dangerous in case of communication problems.
ylius

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Sounds pretty much like a yacht remote control system. As for charter companies, I imagine it is possible for charter companies to code their vessels to return to base on its own. It will be really convenient for users, but seems dangerous in case of communication problems.

That doesn`t seem realistic and safe tbh. Certainly not with BoatPilot functionality, it doesn`t work with autopilot on such level.
Instead may be yachts can be remotely controlled by operators guiding the yacht to the base? That may be the case, the only questing is BoatPilot working range - I doubt it can reliably control a vessel from several kilometers away.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

I`m related to the charter business, and I can say that it is interested in the possibility of remote control of the vessel. I wonder if Boat Pilot can offer this feature?

I think such a function is possible with the advent of BoaGod. It  allows a navigation program installed on a tablet computer to connect to onboard networks, thereby providing the ability to analyze information and receive/send data to the onboard network. Additionally, BoatGod users will be able to control onboard devices such as the vessel's autopilot, engine, onboard lighting, and media system. With BoatGod skippers will be able to monitor the status of all the vessel's systems and manage them.

I don`t think it is very dangerous. In any case, the onboard should be a skipper, who in case of problems with communication, will take control in his hands.
Becksinsky

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

That doesn`t seem realistic and safe tbh. Certainly not with BoatPilot functionality, it doesn`t work with autopilot on such level.
Instead may be yachts can be remotely controlled by operators guiding the yacht to the base? That may be the case, the only questing is BoatPilot working range - I doubt it can reliably control a vessel from several kilometers away.

I think this is useful in renting yachts. Such a system is ideally suited for remote monitoring of all onboard systems, from electronic devices to engines, ships, currently used by customers.
Marsel12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

I don`t think it is very dangerous. In any case, the onboard should be a skipper, who in case of problems with communication, will take control in his hands.

Of course! I think on the ship in any case should be a team. It is too early to talk about the fully autonomous control of the vessel, without the participation of the skipper.
ripthesystem

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

Of course! I think on the ship in any case should be a team. It is too early to talk about the fully autonomous control of the vessel, without the participation of the skipper.

Agreed. Too much factors should be accounted for to have a fully automated vessel control and navigation system. So far it doesn`t seem realistic.
SinarG

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

This is really great. Such a solution would indeed be very helpful to use. I hope that we will see it soon.
primer61

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

I congratulate all the people who use boatpilot on the coming new year
Thanks, I join in the congratulations. And I am glad to participate in this project.

What changes would you like to see in the boatpilot project during the next year?

At least some new updates! Seems like nothing will be revealed this year.
Amadeo33

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

I congratulate all the people who use boatpilot on the coming new year
Thanks, I join in the congratulations. And I am glad to participate in this project.

What changes would you like to see in the boatpilot project during the next year?

At least some new updates! Seems like nothing will be revealed this year.

Yes, I also really hope for the release of updates next year! In particular, I am waiting for the release of BoatGod. For me, this is the most important part of the project.
logitechwow

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

Is there a precise date, when will be the release of the tablet BoatGod?
Sunnyla

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

I'll be following this project, what is your sofcap and hardcap?
Marsel12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

If you are talking about the hardware module BoatGod, then the exact date is still unknown. But we very much hope that it will appear early next year.
ripthesystem

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

I'll be following this project, what is your sofcap and hardcap?

TGE is over, $5 025 224 raised in total. Hardcap was about 10 million.
Becksinsky

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

I don`t understand what you mean? Maybe a tablet for BoatPilot?Or I don`t know something  Huh
SinarG

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

I think this is useful in renting yachts. Such a system is ideally suited for remote monitoring of all onboard systems, from electronic devices to engines, ships, currently used by customers.

Yes, that is what I mean. Now there is an urgent need for this.
logitechwow

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

I don`t understand what you mean? Maybe a tablet for BoatPilot?Or I don`t know something  Huh

Yeah, that's what I mean. Tablet from the boatpilot company, which will be used to control the boat
ylius

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

Yeah, that's what I mean. Tablet from the boatpilot company, which will be used to control the boat

You pay too much attention to controlling the boat, it is not the main feature and we don`t know how exactly it will work eventually.
First of all it is a navigator, all other features (including blockchain) are just additional.
Amadeo33

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

You pay too much attention to controlling the boat, it is not the main feature and we don`t know how exactly it will work eventually.
First of all it is a navigator, all other features (including blockchain) are just additional.

And why we can`t  give this much attention? For example, me as the owner of the yacht, it`s very interesting
Marsel12

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

What do you guys think, will the project please us with something new next year? I very much hope that the project will develop further.
logitechwow

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

What do you guys think, will the project please us with something new next year? I very much hope that the project will develop further.

I also hope so, because boatpilot is a very promising project that needs a little work. The project has active users, I think the developers should continue their work on updates
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: