Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3405 times)
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

I heard that there is additional reward for very active bounty users… How can i get it? what are the conditions?
stillkrazy

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:39:16 AM

Are u going to provide any info for Blocksquare posts or I can use official docs?
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

I would like to clarify for myself the benefits of using the platform. It is clear that you can invest in real estate, but this is only generally. What about other details?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

I would like to clarify for myself the benefits of using the platform. It is clear that you can invest in real estate, but this is only generally. What about other details?

For an investor, it is an opportunity to invest in one of the most reliable and promising assets on our planet in a format of growing crypt. In the context of risks and correctness of approach to investment assessment, it is difficult to find something better, in my opinion.
LudmilaMarcin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

For an investor, it is an opportunity to invest in one of the most reliable and promising assets on our planet in a format of growing crypt. In the context of risks and correctness of approach to investment assessment, it is difficult to find something better, in my opinion.
But as I understand it, the BlockSquare solution will complement the capabilities of real estate agencies or developers, right?
bit679

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

But as I understand it, the BlockSquare solution will complement the capabilities of real estate agencies or developers, right?

To put it simply, the project will launch a plug-and-play solution for real estate companies, so that they can create platforms through which they can use blockchain to offer real estate investments.
LudmilaMarcin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

To put it simply, the project will launch a plug-and-play solution for real estate companies, so that they can create platforms through which they can use blockchain to offer real estate investments.
This solution could be used for different assets. Why particularly real estate?
bit679

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

Let me quote Denis Petrovcic, the founder: “Real estate historically was an attractive investment option, available only to institutional shareholders, but now there is almost no financial barrier to entry”.
LudmilaMarcin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

Let me quote Denis Petrovcic, the founder: “Real estate historically was an attractive investment option, available only to institutional shareholders, but now there is almost no financial barrier to entry”.
Is there any project or study that proves that this approach can be successful?
Luxaa

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

The Telegram group just passed 5000 members, ramping up to the last Telegram bounty milestone of 10.000 members. Be sure to hop in there to get to know the Blocksquare project a little better and earn some BST while you do so.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

How many people are already working on the project? I checked the site and saw only 2 employees…
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

What rules is making decisions on real estate based on? After all, it can be owned by several investors at one time!
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

What will happen to unsold tokens, if there are any?
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

What will happen to unsold tokens, if there are any?
The creators promise to use them for future crowdsale.
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Participating in bounty on Twitter, how many unique messages should I do, let’s say, in a week?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Participating in bounty on Twitter, how many unique messages should I do, let’s say, in a week?

This is how it should be: participants should publish at least 1 unique message per week, including hashtags #blocksquare #ICO and the link to https://blocksquare.io/
stillkrazy

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I’ve heard about a big bonus at the start of the ICO! What should I do to get it?
Shaurman

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

Now I have a lot of questions about the project. Maybe there is FAQ?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

I heard about some distribution of tokens in the bounty. Where can I find out the details?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

I heard about some distribution of tokens in the bounty. Where can I find out the details?

Look at the first page of the forum. Everything is written there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: