Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3398 times)
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

The project is very interesting to me! property is usually interesting for people because this asset always worth something. I’m struggling to understand what  innovation Blocksquare offers…
It allows u to buy commercial property that u couldnt afford before. Blocksquare is a set of tools, API  and ways to tokenize ur property. These are new investment opportunities for ordinary people.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

The project is very interesting to me! property is usually interesting for people because this asset always worth something. I’m struggling to understand what  innovation Blocksquare offers…
It allows u to buy commercial property that u couldnt afford before. Blocksquare is a set of tools, API  and ways to tokenize ur property. These are new investment opportunities for ordinary people.
Okay. Why should i choose this startup  for it?
spottcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

At least because it’s a a great opportunity to invest in profitable business at the very beginning!) The project has got a good foundation and you can become an investor and get profit!
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

At least because it’s a a great opportunity to invest in profitable business at the very beginning!) The project has got a good foundation and you can become an investor and get profit!
What is the potential and  commerce property market volume in the world?
spottcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

Official volume is 50 trillion USD! Obviously they can calculate the total volume but dividends are gonna be impressive.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

Official volume is 50 trillion USD! Obviously they can calculate the total volume but dividends are gonna be impressive.
Okay! How does the token buying process go?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

Where can I track bounty program results? And how often should i submit reposts?  I can do it everyday actually
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

I didn’t find it anywhere! Is there a minimum limit on participation?
energycrypt

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

I didn’t find it anywhere! Is there a minimum limit on participation?

No! The minimum amount of investment is not limited.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

How successful was the pre-sale? I would like to understand how the project was assessed at the start.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

How successful was the pre-sale? I would like to understand how the project was assessed at the start.
In February, more than 4 million tokens were sold on pre-sale. The demand was good.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

What real estate markets does the project consider in the first place? I'm talking about geography.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

What rights does partial ownership of real estate give to a person? How can such assets be sold?
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

I was searching information about the project! I came across a number of emerging startups that are also going to do something similar. I would like to clarify for myself what unique Blocksquare offers and why it is better than the others…
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

I was searching information about the project! I came across a number of emerging startups that are also going to do something similar. I would like to clarify for myself what unique Blocksquare offers and why it is better than the others…
The uniqueness of the offer is that Blocksquare allows real estate owners to create and offer real estate transactions right on their websites, opening up the world of commercial real estate to anyone who has an Internet connection. There is a possibility of fractional (partial) participation in a profitable asset!
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

The uniqueness of the offer is that Blocksquare allows real estate owners to create and offer real estate transactions right on their websites, opening up the world of commercial real estate to anyone who has an Internet connection. There is a possibility of fractional (partial) participation in a profitable asset!
At first sight everything is cool! But there is no certainty that this is real. How exactly is all this done?
hollybit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

At first sight everything is cool! But there is no certainty that this is real. How exactly is all this done?
You can compare it with Amadeus or Sabre, that provide a similar infrastructure to airlines to sell tickets through online stores. Blocksquare is developing infrastructure and standard for tokenization of real estate!
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

You can compare it with Amadeus or Sabre, that provide a similar infrastructure to airlines to sell tickets through online stores. Blocksquare is developing infrastructure and standard for tokenization of real estate!
what opportunities does the project offer for investments?
hollybit

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

Blocksquare provides everyone with opportunities to invest in real estate at the global level. There are no limitations for today!
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

Blocksquare provides everyone with opportunities to invest in real estate at the global level. There are no limitations for today!
So, are you trying to say that anyone in the world can buy at least square centimeters somewhere in Europe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: