Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Monarch - Delivery Dates  (Read 32524 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:11:10 PM

14%

45000 undocumented units sold.
6283 paypal and FTC documented complaints.
1000 bitcoin for Josh's new house.
100's of documented RMA's.
2 more years of probation for Sonny V. from the Judge.
RSN for monarch delivery.
1 shill called BCP.

PRICELESS.
@Bick: Got an offer for ya homeboy, if I can prove you've deleted posts, will you pack up and never post again?  If you can prove me wrong, I'll be the one to leave.  How about it?

sigh...and this applies to delivery dates how bcp19 (jeez the house is burning down and he is arguing if the 10 mph wind helps or not? )

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:25:19 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:01:42 PM by Bicknellski

BCP... still on ignore for a reason.

Nothing to add.
Can't tell the truth.
Willing to lie to protect his own ego.

Never bet anyone who is unethical. Simply no point they won't honor the bet even when it is clear they lose.

Just look at Inaba as an example. Still owes over 1000 BTC in bets.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Threader

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:54:52 PM

Nice that Josh could afford a 1000 BTC home right?

http://www.kmbc.com/news/Kansas-man-buys-Johnson-County-home-with-Bitcoins/26083128

You are welcome Monarch customers.

All stolen borrowed coins from generous pre-order sheep customers
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 03:05:27 PM

http://www.kmbc.com/news/Kansas-man-buys-Johnson-County-home-with-Bitcoins/26083128

Holy crap I can't believe that's actually true.  I've only heard of BFL's rep through miner myth and crypto legend, but holy shit what a scummy thing to do while customers twist in the wind waiting for their products and/or refunds.

Just buy a half a mill house, while customers wait months/year+ for what they paid for...what a douchebag!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Threader

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:10:08 PM

Monarch Refunds are going to take awhile until Douchebagjosh can flip the house at a profit...then buy back BTC.
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:17:00 PM

No quality comments added to this news article yet (under the video on the new site itself)?  I am disappoint!

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:51:33 PM

No quality comments added to this news article yet (under the video on the new site itself)?  I am disappoint!

What a promo for BFL,suprised Josh didn't get a BFL ad in there.Guess google will help with that  Roll Eyes

Sooo,more suckers suckered in  Roll Eyes

I've given up on BTC mining,I'm switching to altcoins............$330 in electricity to make 1.5 BTC ($450 exchange rate),just ain't worth it  Cry

5 Antminers @ 950GH,2300 watts @ .13 per kw/h  Shocked

With the diff rising as fast as it is,that will only get less.I don't see BTC going & staying @ the $700 it needs to make it work for me  Sad

The little altcoin ASIC's are way more efficient  Wink  Of course that won't last long either as the Titans & other very large miners get released,but there are around 30 altcoins to switch around to  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:27:00 AM

14%

1 shill called BCP.

PRICELESS.
@Bick: Got an offer for ya homeboy, if I can prove you've deleted posts, will you pack up and never post again?  If you can prove me wrong, I'll be the one to leave.  How about it?

sigh...and this applies to delivery dates how bcp19 (jeez the house is burning down and he is arguing if the 10 mph wind helps or not? )
Why should I care about delivery dates?  I only need to wait 8 more days and I enter into the same status as you.  Then I can buy 32,000 FRC and still have BTC left over and flaunt it into Bick's face.  Sadly his comment about my never making as much as he did with his FRC investment will be blown out of the water.  I should be able to nicely double the BTC I spent even after the FRC purchase (especially since I already bought the FRC).  Bick is a special kind of stupid, one that defies normal rules.  That's why he profers bogus wagers that favor him to such an extent that no sane person would accept it, and then he calls names when his offer is rejected.  He's also a liar, which is why he won't take the above offer... he claims he's never deleted posts, yet I have proof as I quoted him before he deleted it.  Since my post has never been edited, I'm either psychic or Bick's a liar.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:11:18 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 05:01:32 AM by Bicknellski

What a promo for BFL,suprised Josh didn't get a BFL ad in there.Guess google will help with that  Roll Eyes

Sooo,more suckers suckered in  Roll Eyes

I've given up on BTC mining,I'm switching to altcoins............$330 in electricity to make 1.5 BTC ($450 exchange rate),just ain't worth it  Cry

5 Antminers @ 950GH,2300 watts @ .13 per kw/h  Shocked

With the diff rising as fast as it is,that will only get less.I don't see BTC going & staying @ the $700 it needs to make it work for me  Sad

The little altcoin ASIC's are way more efficient  Wink  Of course that won't last long either as the Titans & other very large miners get released,but there are around 30 altcoins to switch around to  Cool

Agreed.

The Alts formerly / mockingly called 'shitcoins' by early bitcoin adopters are going to save a fair number of home and small miners for the next phase as bitcoin mining becomes the domain of larger and larger mining operations.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:18:56 AM

What a promo for BFL,suprised Josh didn't get a BFL ad in there.Guess google will help with that  Roll Eyes

I've given up on BTC mining,I'm switching to altcoins............$330 in electricity to make 1.5 BTC ($450 exchange rate),just ain't worth it  Cry

With the diff rising as fast as it is,that will only get less.I don't see BTC going & staying @ the $700 it needs to make it work for me  Sad

The little altcoin ASIC's are way more efficient  Wink  Of course that won't last long either as the Titans & other very large miners get released,but there are around 30 altcoins to switch around to  Cool

Agreed.

The Alts formerly mockingly called 'shitcoins' by early bitcoin adopters are going to save a fair number of home and small miners for the next phase as bitcoin mining becomes the domain of larger and larger mining operations.

Imagine that....something NOT BFL's fault   Shocked    They have not been a hashrate multiplier for 6-8 months!!!!  Thanks BFL!!!  Wink

I can see the demise of altcoins too though,so my mining days are definitely numbered  Cry  Was fun for the last 3 years  Cool

Good luck fellow miners...."May the hash be with you"  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:37:28 AM

Agreed.

The Alts formerly mockingly called 'shitcoins' by early bitcoin adopters are going to save a fair number of home and small miners for the next phase as bitcoin mining becomes the domain of larger and larger mining operations.

I have moved on to mining titcoins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oatx83Gy8kE
 Cool

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:45:33 AM

Agreed.

I have moved on to mining titcoins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oatx83Gy8kE
 Cool

Shocked  Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!   I need to "mine" those  Cheesy

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:16:39 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 04:33:54 AM by Bicknellski

Already recouped my initial investments in FRC when I sold high and I still hold more than enough and continue to mine more with my new S2 that I purchased and another S2 coming in a few days. 2 Th/s for only $2 per Gh/s. I also purchase 13 Th/s at $0.69 Gh/s for an August delivery. By August I will have 15 Th/s mining I suspect you will have nothing in August and still waiting for your Monarch.

I am in a much better position than you waiting for a 300 Gh/s card etc from BFL and even with compensation will not recoup your investment. Good luck getting anyone to listen to you BCP. You are just about the least trustworthy person in these BFL threads now. That says a lot given the lies BFL have had to tell in the past, you are now surpassing them with your constant denial of the current situation. I have 1 Th/s in hand. I will have 2 Th/s in hand by next week. Where is your Monarch? Nowhere, it is still on the test bench and it isn't working. That is the bottomline. You got nothing. I got my 2 Th/s and part of that was converted FRC.

Given that I also have a significant percentage of my altcoins now invested in the WPC projects I am pretty comfortable the WPC shares I have and the miners I have just purchased will far exceed anything you have pre-ordered at BFL. There is no contest here because I own a piece of the tech and the pool / cloud nodes we are developing in the WPC. I am not sitting back waiting on BFL to deliver inferior products. I am a shareholder in something that will eventually deliver and I am confident in the team that is in the WPC. You and Josh and Slok never took me up on the offer to come listen to our lead EE about our project. I wonder why? Were you afraid?

Still holding FRC and when it claws it back up I will buy 500K house here in Jakarta knowing I didn't steal one FRC off anyone. Guy lies his ass off and expects to get more bets going? No thanks. You can't bet with people that lie they always renege or welch just like Josh. I am looking forward to meeting up with some significant players in mining come June in HK and that should be a pretty fun time selling WPC designs.

bcp19

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:53:07 AM

Already recouped my initial investments in FRC when I sold high and I still hold more than enough and continue to mine more with my new S2 that I purchased and another S2 coming in a few days. 2 Th/s for only $2 per Gh/s. I also purchase 13 Th/s at $0.69 Gh/s for an August delivery. By August I will have 15 Th/s mining I suspect you will have nothing in August and still waiting for your Monarch.

I am in a much better position than you waiting for a 300 Gh/s card etc from BFL and even with compensation will not recoup your investment. Good luck getting anyone to listen to you BCP. You are just about the least trustworthy person in these BFL threads now. That says a lot given the lies BFL have had to tell in the past, you are now surpassing them with your constant denial of the current situation. I have 1 Th/s in hand. I will have 2 Th/s in hand by next week. Where is your Monarch? Nowhere, it is still on the test bench and it isn't working. That is the bottomline. You got nothing. I got my 2 Th/s and part of that was converted FRC.

Given that I also have a significant percentage of my altcoins now invested in the WPC projects I am pretty comfortable the WPC shares I have and the miners I have just purchased will far exceed anything you have pre-ordered at BFL. There is no contest here because I own a piece of the tech and the pool / cloud nodes we are developing in the WPC. I am not sitting back waiting on BFL to deliver inferior products. I am a shareholder in something that will eventually deliver and I am confident in the team that is in the WPC. You and Josh and Slok never took me up on the offer to come listen to our lead EE about our project. I wonder why? Were you afraid?

Still holding FRC and when it claws it back up I will buy 500K house here in Jakarta knowing I didn't steal one FRC off anyone. Guy lies his ass off and expects to get more bets going? No thanks. You can't bet with people that lie they always renege or welch just like Josh. I am looking forward to meeting up with some significant players in mining come June in HK and that should be a pretty fun time selling WPC designs.
Wow are you behind the power curve.  This is what comes of ignoring someone yet avidly responding to them any time someone else quotes them.  This isn't ignoring someone you fool, you are even MORE invested into what I say, except you have no idea what I say any more so you're even worse than the regular trolls here to actually read what I say.  As to bets, YOU'RE the one who reneged.  Sheesh, you lie about deleting posts, you lie about holding that FRC for 3 months, you lie about producing a board in December, yet your demented mind seems to think that I am the liar.  Dude, you are in serious need of counseling.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:28:18 AM

Wow are you behind the power curve.  This is what comes of ignoring someone yet avidly responding to them any time someone else quotes them.  This isn't ignoring someone you fool, you are even MORE invested into what I say, except you have no idea what I say any more so you're even worse than the regular trolls here to actually read what I say.  As to bets, YOU'RE the one who reneged.  Sheesh, you lie about deleting posts, you lie about holding that FRC for 3 months, you lie about producing a board in December, yet your demented mind seems to think that I am the liar.  Dude, you are in serious need of counseling.

hmmmm....and the fact that josh has not been able to ship and his recent comment on such has no reply from you>>>>>? the thread is "bfl monarch delivery dates" ...i mean spat in PM about such stuff....(i will do so also) but I mean really....what is your rally to bfl's defense we are all waiting for your response?

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
bcp19

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:57:51 AM

hmmmm....and the fact that josh has not been able to ship and his recent comment on such has no reply from you>>>>>? the thread is "bfl monarch delivery dates" ...i mean spat in PM about such stuff....(i will do so also) but I mean really....what is your rally to bfl's defense we are all waiting for your response?

Searing

I am not BFL's defender, so there is no response from me.  Thinking I am something I am not is stupid.

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:38:50 PM

14%

1 shill called BCP.

5 Golden Rings...........
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:01:39 PM

and a beer.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:59:55 PM

I am not BFL's defender

Sure you are.

Are you a Spondoolies shill now Bick?  Are you being paid to bash the competition?  Are you Searing?  

There, defending BFL.

As has already been stated, Josh was involved with bitcoin mining long before BFL was ever heard of, and it's likely that the sale of EMC was done long enough ago that he could have gotten 9000-10000 BTC for it(or bought that much with $100000), which means that a paltry 1000 BTC for a house would hardly dent his total.

There you go defending Josh, which is the same as defending BFL.

Buy & Hold
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:58:26 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 03:00:09 AM by Bicknellski

There is a difference between BFL and Spondoolies.

BFL threatened to get me fired and lied that I was danger to children.

Spondoolies allowed me to buy 13 Th/s for only $0.69 gh/s delivered.

I guess I am shill for Spondoolies because they don't use slander and they gave me a the best price on miners that is possible today?

What if any complaints have you heard about Spondoolies?

6283 documented complaints against BFL.

I rest my case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: