Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Monarch - Delivery Dates  (Read 32524 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:29:43 AM

I stupidly accepted the free Imperial upgrade (plus 600GHs Monarch at the end of the queue) for my August 17th 65nm conversion order for a 600GHs. So that order is trapped for 6 months from the time of the upgrade.

Step 1) Ask for a refund because they have not shipped the goods they sold you months ago
Step 2) Watch BFL refuse to refund your order
Step 3) File and appear in your local small claims court and explain to the judge that BFL sold you merchandise but never delivered it
Step 4) Judge rules in your favor for two reasons, first BFL did not show up, second the law is on your side
Step 5) Tell BFL you now have a court judgement mandating a refund, would they like to fight it or just give you your money
Step 6) Report back here with BFL's reponse.

Fuck it, I'm too tired of the bullshit to fight anymore. I'll get screwed either way. At this point I just don't really care anymore.

I bet you are not the only one feels that way.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:29:29 AM

With the dead horse you keep beating, what did you expect? 

BFL is the biggest blight on the bitcoin economy. I won't stop beating them until they are out of business.

Monarch ship dates:
November
December
January
February
March
April
and now May

And I won't stop making a fool of you until you go away too.
ROFL!  You haven't made a fool of me,

Ummm look again fool.
heldertb

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 02:17:33 PM

BFL is the biggest blight on the bitcoin economy. I won't stop beating them until they are out of business.

Monarch ship dates:
November
December
January
February
March
April
and now May

Ummm look again fool.

I think you'll be able to add June soon

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:14:35 PM

I stupidly accepted the free Imperial upgrade (plus 600GHs Monarch at the end of the queue) for my August 17th 65nm conversion order for a 600GHs. So that order is trapped for 6 months from the time of the upgrade.

Step 1) Ask for a refund because they have not shipped the goods they sold you months ago
Step 3) File and appear in your local small claims court and explain to the judge that BFL sold you merchandise but never delivered it
Step 4) Judge rules in your favor for two reasons, first BFL did not show up, second the law is on your side
Step 5) Tell BFL you now have a court judgement mandating a refund, would they like to fight it or just give you your money

1 small problem to your list:

Who Can Sue And Be Sued?
 Any individual, business, partnership, or corporation (with a couple of exceptions) may bring a small claims suit for recovery of money only for an amount up to $5,000.
 In general, the claim must be filed in the district court of the county in which the defendant(s) reside.

While the amount varies from state to state, the highlighted portion tends to remain the same.

That quote was from a document describing how residents of the state of Washington bring small claims.
http://www.courts.wa.gov/newsinfo/resources/brochure_scc/smallclaims.doc

From http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/small-claims-book/chapter21-7.html
If, however, the person or business regularly transacts with Internet customers in your state, then you should be able to bring your lawsuit in your local small claims court. In the context of Internet transactions, what does it mean to "regularly do business" in a state? The courts are actively discussing this issue, and different judges have different opinions, but here are some basic guidelines:

Does the website conduct direct sales over the Internet (versus referring customers to offline distributors, retail stores, or other resellers)? (yes)
At the time of the transaction, did the person or business know what state you were a resident of–for example, did you fill out a form with your address or have a package shipped to you? (almost certainly)
Does the person or business do a lot of business with state residents? (for large states, yes)
Does the person or business have any offices or employees in-state, even though its main "location" is on the Internet? (probably no)
Does the person or business send employees or agents into your state to conduct business? (yes to any state that has a convention or BTC meetup)
Does the person or business advertise or solicit business in your state? (yes via adwords)
Does the person or business have a registered agent for service of process in your state?  (probably not)

Example 2: James lives in California. He buys new gears for his brand new $3,000 bicycle from a bicycle parts distributor on eBay, Will Wheely. Will, who is based in Nevada, sells almost all his inventory via eBay. The gears are defective, and James crashes, ruining the bicycle. James finds out that Will Wheely bought the gears from Big Gear, Inc., a bicycle parts manufacturer in Florida that does occasional business in California. James later learns that both Will and Big Gear were aware that the gears had a defect. Can James sue either Will Wheely or Big Gear in California small claims court to get compensation for his busted bike?
Yes. James can sue both Will and Big Gear in California. Even though neither potential defendant is a California resident, they each purposefully caused an injury in the state by placing the gears in commerce in California.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:23:12 PM

Monarch ship dates:
November
December
January
February
March
April
and now May

Ummm look again fool.
You are blinded as well by your premise, so your conclusion is also invalid.  It's so simple to understand, yet there are none so blind as those who will not see.  Until you decide to open your eyes and understand, you're doomed to failure.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:13:16 PM

ROFL!  You haven't made a fool of me

You're right turbo, you did that all by your very own self.  You should be proud, the majority of the forum thinks your a mental midget!
bcp19

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:07:17 AM

You're right turbo, you did that all by your very own self.  You should be proud, the majority of the forum thinks your a mental midget!
So, according to you, the mental midgets on this forum(yourself included) think I am one of their number.  Sadly they are wrong.  This is what comes of using an invalid premise, your conclusions are also invalid.  Don't take it too hard though, at least you are safely tucked in among your peers.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:44:24 AM

So, according to you, the mental midgets on this forum(yourself included) think I am one of their number.  Sadly they are wrong.  This is what comes of using an invalid premise, your conclusions are also invalid.  Don't take it too hard though, at least you are safely tucked in among your peers.

Ok I'm confused what are you fighting about now? Did you not just state you asked for a refund on your Monarch in another forum?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg7047876#msg7047876

er confused....thougtht you'd crossed over into the 'daylight' of sanity BFL wise? (or is this some other cat fight I'm aware of?

and me trying to be 'nice' and all to a fellow BFL victim! Notice my nice 'play nice' posting even!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg7048683#msg7048683

Befuddled?

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
bcp19

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:48:16 AM

So, according to you, the mental midgets on this forum(yourself included) think I am one of their number.  Sadly they are wrong.  This is what comes of using an invalid premise, your conclusions are also invalid.  Don't take it too hard though, at least you are safely tucked in among your peers.

Ok I'm confused what are you fighting about now? Did you not just state you asked for a refund on your Monarch in another forum?

er confused....thougtht you'd crossed over into the 'daylight' of sanity BFL wise? (or is this some other cat fight I'm aware of?

and me trying to be 'nice' and all to a fellow BFL victim! Notice my nice 'play nice' posting even!

Befuddled?

Searing

I keep telling you I'm not a BFL defender, I just like telling stupid people they are stupid.  There's just a higher ratio of stupid people in BFL threads.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:00:18 AM

Befuddled?

Searing

I keep telling you I'm not a BFL defender, I just like telling stupid people they are stupid.  There's just a higher ratio of stupid people in BFL threads.

er...OK in that you requested a 'refund' I'll give you that for now ...what is the argument about in the above quote...just a continuation of that thread?

if so announce you are 'saved' more clearly...a good Hallelujah moment would help.

We are all 'sinners in the eye of BFL" ie imho if you refund it is the same
as if you desert the enemy and come over with a white flag.....better late then never! Not like all of us were not in the BFL camp at one time or another!

Whatever good luck on your refund....you are a difficult fellow (imho no offense) but no one should have their $$$ taken by those crooks imho!

(of course come to think of it I'm no bright light of goody sunshine either sorry to say)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:53:52 AM

Befuddled?

Searing

er...OK in that you requested a 'refund' I'll give you that for now ...what is the argument about in the above quote...just a continuation of that thread?

if so announce you are 'saved' more clearly...a good Hallelujah moment would help.

We are all 'sinners in the eye of BFL" ie imho if you refund it is the same
as if you desert the enemy and come over with a white flag.....better late then never! Not like all of us were not in the BFL camp at one time or another!

Whatever good luck on your refund....you are a difficult fellow (imho no offense) but no one should have their $$$ taken by those crooks imho!

(of course come to think of it I'm no bright light of goody sunshine either sorry to say)

Searing

he that shall not be named is a fucking cunt of a human being ....

Its just another one of his weak minded tactics ....he get some preverse pleasure out of all of this ..meanwhile people get hurt

I think his father butt fucked him when he was a child so now he wants to return the favour to everybody...

OBJECT NOT FOUND
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:31:28 AM

How does the above comment from YipYip further the discussion of Bfl delivery dates?
What am I missing here?
bcp19

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:32:48 AM

How does the above comment from YipYip further the discussion of Bfl delivery dates?
What am I missing here?
Don't mind him, he's just butthurt (probably something with his father) and has to lash out at others. 

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:07:51 PM

1 small problem to your list:

Who Can Sue And Be Sued?
 Any individual, business, partnership, or corporation (with a couple of exceptions) may bring a small claims suit for recovery of money only for an amount up to $5,000.
 In general, the claim must be filed in the district court of the county in which the defendant(s) reside.

While the amount varies from state to state, the highlighted portion tends to remain the same.

That quote was from a document describing how residents of the state of Washington bring small claims.
http://www.courts.wa.gov/newsinfo/resources/brochure_scc/smallclaims.doc

From http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/small-claims-book/chapter21-7.html
If, however, the person or business regularly transacts with Internet customers in your state, then you should be able to bring your lawsuit in your local small claims court. In the context of Internet transactions, what does it mean to "regularly do business" in a state? The courts are actively discussing this issue, and different judges have different opinions, but here are some basic guidelines:

Does the website conduct direct sales over the Internet (versus referring customers to offline distributors, retail stores, or other resellers)? (yes)
At the time of the transaction, did the person or business know what state you were a resident of–for example, did you fill out a form with your address or have a package shipped to you? (almost certainly)
Does the person or business do a lot of business with state residents? (for large states, yes)
Does the person or business have any offices or employees in-state, even though its main "location" is on the Internet? (probably no)
Does the person or business send employees or agents into your state to conduct business? (yes to any state that has a convention or BTC meetup)
Does the person or business advertise or solicit business in your state? (yes via adwords)
Does the person or business have a registered agent for service of process in your state?  (probably not)

Example 2: James lives in California. He buys new gears for his brand new $3,000 bicycle from a bicycle parts distributor on eBay, Will Wheely. Will, who is based in Nevada, sells almost all his inventory via eBay. The gears are defective, and James crashes, ruining the bicycle. James finds out that Will Wheely bought the gears from Big Gear, Inc., a bicycle parts manufacturer in Florida that does occasional business in California. James later learns that both Will and Big Gear were aware that the gears had a defect. Can James sue either Will Wheely or Big Gear in California small claims court to get compensation for his busted bike?
Yes. James can sue both Will and Big Gear in California. Even though neither potential defendant is a California resident, they each purposefully caused an injury in the state by placing the gears in commerce in California.

Doesn't seem to be all problematic to do. Sad that BFL has sapped the strength out of people to fight back but that is their tactic. Here is hoping that there are enough people to make a stand and do what is necessary to end BFL and EclipseMC. Laughably even their biggest shill is now seeking a refund ça suffit!

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
heldertb

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:08:35 PM

Josh is about to post a video of the 600GH/s Monarch actually hashing, hooray, finally! (:

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:15:41 PM

Josh is about to post a video of the 600GH/s Monarch actually hashing, hooray, finally! (:

When will they ship it?

No hooray for anyone waiting.

heldertb

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:18:24 PM

When will they ship it?

probably same answer as always, in about two weeks or 10-12 days, as it is still flexible, lol
No I really don't know, my estimate? 1 month from now at least, probably 1.5 months - 2 months is more likely. But does that really matter anymore?

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:25:09 PM

When will they ship it?

probably same answer as always, in about two weeks or 10-12 days, as it is still flexible, lol
No I really don't know, my estimate? 1 month from now at least, probably 1.5 months - 2 months is more likely. But does that really matter anymore?

Get a refund and get something that actually works. Like a Bitmain S2 shipping from stock or an SP10 that is 1.4 Th/s and you don't need to wait until August. If you haven't tried for a refund yet you deserve to wait another 2 months. 16 months of development still nothing shipping scary. In the same time frame SpondooliesTech has stuff on the shelf and they are already working on the 2nd and 3rd gen and a scrypt chip!

LOL... BFL so funny.

Reason why BFL finishing the Monarch doesn't matter anymore.

Code:
Scott Fargo: I greatly respect companies like yours 
that deliver on time‏ and do not do drawn out pre-orders that
never deliver as Butterfly Labs and KNC.

Guy:  We do take pre-orders for the 2nd gen, but we 100%
we’ll deliver on time and on spec.‏
We are using the same engine, just doing process shrink.
We won’t take pre-orders for the 3rd gen‏ since its higher risk
– a completely redesigned engine. We are taping out this week.‏
0.34 W/GHs at the ASIC level‏
0.43 W/GHs at the system level‏ both on the ASIC and on
the System level‏
Very efficient DC2DC design‏ 28nm‏ not 20nm :)‏
We’re manufacturing at Flextronics Israel‏.

heldertb

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:28:53 PM

When will they ship it?

Get a refund and get something that actually works. Like a Bitmain S2 shipping from stock or an SP10 that is 1.4 Th/s and you don't need to wait until August. If you haven't tried for a refund yet you deserve to wait another 2 months. 16 months of development still nothing shipping scary. In the same time frame SpondooliesTech has stuff on the shelf and they are already working on the 2nd and 3rd gen and a scrypt chip!

LOL... BFL so funny.

I'm not eligible for a refund yet, and yes, probably getting one when I can, which is on June 30.
It is kinda funny that other companies work so fast, without any major issues, and BFL is stuck on some silly PCB design, oh well, I lost my faith a while ago.. I don't really care anymore, what could I do? At the time I bought the Monarch, it was one of the best deals out there. At that time...

Keep Crypto. Get Cash
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:33:17 PM

According to FTC rules you do not have to wait for a refund.

Don't let them screw you over.

2 options.

1. Report they are not refunding you to Sonny V's probation officer.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/217190031/2014-01-28-USA-v-Vleisides-Transcript

Code:
Now, the company's critics have fresh ammunition because of this 
same executive. A federal judge in Kansas has ruled that the man in
question, Sonny Vleisides, violated the terms of his probation in the
lottery scam case. As a result, Vleisides’ probation—previously slated
to end in September 2013—will now continue for another two years.

2. Join the class action lawsuit here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: