Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Monarch - Delivery Dates  (Read 32522 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:44:15 AM

Got the first reply saying I'm not eligible and blablabla, going to pull the FTC rules now...
Here's the response:
Code:
Hello Helder,

BF Labs, Inc. is offering refunds for any orders 6 months or older. If your order is less than 6 months old, you are not eligible for a refund at this point in time.
If your order does not ship within 6 months of the order date, you will be eligible for a full refund OR a 50% voucher for an additional Monarch card, OR a doubling of purchased hashrate of our Mining By The GH service.
Note: if you purchased your product during our Black Friday or End of Year sales events, you will not receive a 50% off voucher.
At this time, your order dates do not qualify for a refund request.
If the time should come that they reach 6 months past the order date and we have not filled your order, then a refund request would be honored, or the other options mentioned would be available if you would decide to keep your order.
In addition, when we do refund, we use the same means that we received funds. Bitcoin payments would be refunded through Bitpay, but bank wire transactions would be returned in that manner.

Dennis BF Labs

Dennis' claim is bullshit.

Saying your order needs to be 6 months old or older is saying that you are an investor that can't pull your money out of the house of cards until we are ready to get you your money back to you.

A consumer has a right to request a refund. Failure to do so has many legal implications.

BFL needs to tread softly or else they will end up in court and bankrupt purely by their customers (i mean investors).

well this is what bfl has been doing for more then 1 year...and getting away with it up till now FTC and etc have done zip to this point..hopefully it is finally at a point that AG of kansas and FTC and the class action suit are getting some traction..but yeah it was humbling all last year with everyone saying 'you can get this it is the law' and calling FTC and AG of BFL's county and at least if i remember right it was the FTC saying...well they will ship eventually right..call us back if you don't get it within the year...(treated the miners as a TV set) so with that loophole in enforcement (heard guys that got bff equip 9 months late getting comments like 'well you got the item right why are you calling us" from the regulators...BFL last year anyway drove a TRUCK thru these loopholes in enforcement imho

anyway hopefully this summer enforcement is more on the ball

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:53:50 PM

Got the first reply saying I'm not eligible and blablabla, going to pull the FTC rules now...
Here's the response:
Code:
Hello Helder,

BF Labs, Inc. is offering refunds for any orders 6 months or older. If your order is less than 6 months old, you are not eligible for a refund at this point in time.
If your order does not ship within 6 months of the order date, you will be eligible for a full refund OR a 50% voucher for an additional Monarch card, OR a doubling of purchased hashrate of our Mining By The GH service.
Note: if you purchased your product during our Black Friday or End of Year sales events, you will not receive a 50% off voucher.
If the time should come that they reach 6 months past the order date and we have not filled your order, then a refund request would be honored, or the other options mentioned would be available if you would decide to keep your order.
In addition, when we do refund, we use the same means that we received funds. Bitcoin payments would be refunded through Bitpay, but bank wire transactions would be returned in that manner.

Dennis BF Labs

Saying your order needs to be 6 months old or older is saying that you are an investor that can't pull your money out of the house of cards until we are ready to get you your money back to you.

A consumer has a right to request a refund. Failure to do so has many legal implications.

BFL needs to tread softly or else they will end up in court and bankrupt purely by their customers (i mean investors).

well this is what bfl has been doing for more then 1 year...and getting away with it up till now FTC and etc have done zip to this point..hopefully it is finally at a point that AG of kansas and FTC and the class action suit are getting some traction..but yeah it was humbling all last year with everyone saying 'you can get this it is the law' and calling FTC and AG of BFL's county and at least if i remember right it was the FTC saying...well they will ship eventually right..call us back if you don't get it within the year...(treated the miners as a TV set) so with that loophole in enforcement (heard guys that got bff equip 9 months late getting comments like 'well you got the item right why are you calling us" from the regulators...BFL last year anyway drove a TRUCK thru these loopholes in enforcement imho

Searing

First you have to ask for your refund. Then you have to ask FTC, AG, etc for help. Then you can go to small claims court and claim exhaustion and ask for remedial measures.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pokokohua!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 07:53:01 PM

Of course BFL usually takes it to another level like calling you a pedophile or try to get you fired from your job.
proof, it is just another lie from bicknell who calls people shills and corrupt at random, but never came up with proof for all his calls when asked for, so try again

just read his post history, you will get the picture

Pokokohua!, you called him a pedophile here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280630.msg6977288#msg6977288

And used his IRL name too. Very bad taste. .
Do not lie, I said
And of course anyone not agreeing is corrupt, a paid shill, or even worse.
So, here's a deal. If you can prove that anyone, just one will do, is actually paid by BFL to shill for them here, than I will prove that you, Darin Bicknell, are a pedophile with a Montessori school in Djakarta.
Leave the lying and made up stuff to bicknellski, he beats you all at it
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:16:25 PM

Do not lie, I said
<snip>
How daft are you?  You just proved yourself a liar.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:20:16 PM

Do not lie, I said
<snip>
How daft are you?  You just proved yourself a liar.

Cheesy  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 05:00:06 AM

Someday when they write the history books and talk about the biggest scam that ever went down related to bitcoin it is going to tell the story of Butterfly Labs,  personally I have not had time but when I get time I am going to research the people who were behind this operation and see if they don't have some other dirt under their nails,  i only got ripped off for a small amount compared to most people so I figure I should just suck it up to life experience but...... to me these guys belong in jail just like the guys from Eneron.... and for anyone who knows me or follows me on twitter, you dont' often hear me saying many people should be arrested, i am normally anti cop, anti authority, but in this case it is such an extreme crime I feel they should have criminal charges against them. 
With all the creative federal prosecuters out there I am shocked it never happened.

Then again, it may harm bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general so probably best for me to suck it up but when I hear they are still getting away with stealing from others  ...........it makes me sick.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:33:08 AM

Here's the response:
Code:
Hello Helder,

Dennis BF Labs

Searing

First you have to ask for your refund. Then you have to ask FTC, AG, etc for help. Then you can go to small claims court and claim exhaustion and ask for remedial measures.

Yep that is the process..have the rejection email in hand by BFL ...heh..then hope you get your pitchfork in them first before they bail to Belize....(ie note to self want to be informed of "flash mob" heh)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:57:38 AM

Friends if you can't take the following information and use it in an email to Butterfly labs to get an immediate refund then I really don't think you deserve a refund.

I would give them 3 days to issue a refund and then you fax the ADA and Probation officer and you Email the Attorney for Butterfly Labs/Sonny Vleisides

Here you go:

Butterfly Labs Attorney for Sonny Vleisides

Shazzie Naseem

snaseem@berkowitzoliver.com
snaseem@bowse-law.com

District Attorney handling Vleisides Probation

Kate Mahoney
Asst District Attorney Western District
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816 426-4210
Regarding Cases:
 4:11-cr00125-DGK
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

Vleisides Probation officer

Courtney Pierce
US Probation Officer
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816-512-1313
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

If this helps you get a refund, and you would like to show your appreciation please let me know.

Hey BCP if you need help getting your refund check this out.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:50:06 PM

Friends if you can't take the following information and use it in an email to Butterfly labs to get an immediate refund then I really don't think you deserve a refund.

I would give them 3 days to issue a refund and then you fax the ADA and Probation officer and you Email the Attorney for Butterfly Labs/Sonny Vleisides

Here you go:

Butterfly Labs Attorney for Sonny Vleisides

Shazzie Naseem

snaseem@berkowitzoliver.com
snaseem@bowse-law.com

District Attorney handling Vleisides Probation

Kate Mahoney
Asst District Attorney Western District
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816 426-4210
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

Vleisides Probation officer

Courtney Pierce
US Probation Officer
Kansas City MO
Fax # 816-512-1313
Regarding Cases:
11-00125-01-CR-W-GK

United States of America
v.
Sonny Vleisides

If this helps you get a refund, and you would like to show your appreciation please let me know.

Hey BCP if you need help getting your refund check this out.
For someone you have on ignore, you sure devote a lot of time addressing me.  I don't have any need of your blackmail tactics though, I already qualify for my refund and unlike you and your FRC I will end up with more BTC now than I spent in Nov.  Since I already bought 32,000 FRC to match your 'investment', I'll be ahead as I'll have the same as you as well as more BTC than I started with.  How's it feel to be a failure Bick?  Feel free to post some random BS as your admission of being outsmarted since you can't leave a reply of mine sitting without some non-sequitor remark.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:09:31 AM

So you jumped ship eh...

Let us see did you get a refund from Josh direct? Or did you pawn off your worthless order on some other person?

You are the lowest of the low.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:47:07 AM

So you jumped ship eh...

Let us see did you get a refund from Josh direct? Or did you pawn off your worthless order on some other person?

You are the lowest of the low.
Dude, YOU begged me and begged me to take that order off my hands, and now you call ME low?  I didn't want to sell it to you, but I couldn't take your pathetic PM's any longer so I accepted your BTC for it.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:33:06 AM

Why would anyone believe you at this point BCP? 0 credibility.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:45:07 AM

Why would anyone believe you at this point BCP? 0 credibility.

I'm starting to feel bad for the guy. I think he cracked. Something not right with him.

Buy & Hold
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:48:32 AM

Here's the Monarch delivery progress:
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014

June 2014?

Remember, “initial shipping” of Monarchs was promised in November/December 2013 (red underlines added):

You can see the above page for yourself here in the Wayback Machine Internet Archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20130831125627/http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch

Xian01 said it best...

we feel our timeline to begin shipments towards the end of the year is solid."

Respectfully, experience and history on these forums will clearly illustrate that the only thing that is solid, is the density of their bullshit.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:58:21 AM

I made a day SC Single order in June 2012 and by the time I realized the lies coming out of BFL I pretty much wrote off the 209 BTC I paid since even if BFL somehow gave me a refund it would buy less than 12BTC at the time the Single was delivered 13 months later in July 2013.  So people have ordered last year are basically repeating what happened with the 65nm stuff (just without the Jalapeno vs little single vs single drama).

So should we be expecting Luke to get 1 and BFL to claim they have started shipping?  Are they going to send units out to every tech blog under the sun?
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:13:34 AM

I made a day SC Single order in June 2012 and by the time I realized the lies coming out of BFL I pretty much wrote off the 209 BTC I paid since even if BFL somehow gave me a refund it would buy less than 12BTC at the time the Single was delivered 13 months later in July 2013.  So people have ordered last year are basically repeating what happened with the 65nm stuff (just without the Jalapeno vs little single vs single drama).

So should we be expecting Luke to get 1 and BFL to claim they have started shipping?  Are they going to send units out to every tech blog under the sun?

DrG

I think Luke already got something. They couldn't play with the boards they have unless he did that work right?

Funny he is pretty quiet on all that I assumed he was still under BFL contract right?

Who was the person in the Monarch video? That would be a good question. Voice is Kiwi / Aussie right?

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:01:42 AM

Here's the Monarch delivery progress:
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014

June 2014?

Remember, “initial shipping” of Monarchs was promised in November/December 2013 (red underlines added):

You can see the above page for yourself here in the Wayback Machine Internet Archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20130831125627/http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch

Xian01 said it best...

we feel our timeline to begin shipments towards the end of the year is solid."

Respectfully, experience and history on these forums will clearly illustrate that the only thing that is solid, is the density of their bullshit.

heh...TAPE OUT AUGUST 2013 heh.....man what a LIE that was...9 months from TAPEOUT...heh...quite!!!!!........the run of BAD LUCK don't ya know!

BFL stamps foot! Them pesky circumstances...just don't seem to work in our favor....(on the other hand you piss off the wrong Voodoo Priestess on
an early 2013 65mm asic order...and you could be in this much bad luck with the curse and all I guess??...NAW...they are screwing with us...(though
a nice Voodoo curse by anyone qualified at this point ..would be a nice touch...i vote FACE WARTS on Josh...others?)

(move along move along nothing to see here......)

Searing

Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:12:53 AM

BFL_Josh said:
06-10-2014 11:34 PM
Update is going to come tomorrow, since there's some language in there that will provide some dates and I don't want to commit to something we can't deliver and I need to review it prior to posting it.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:08:41 AM

BFL_Josh said:
Update is going to come tomorrow, since there's some language in there that will provide some dates and I don't want to commit to something we can't deliver and I need to review it prior to posting it.

heh almost matches word for word imho what he has quoted before " i don't want to comit to something we can't deliver" i guess 'two more weeks' has been recycled

Searing

Bicknellski

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:34:02 AM

BFL_Josh said:

heh almost matches word for word imho what he has quoted before " i don't want to comit to something we can't deliver" i guess 'two more weeks' has been recycled

Searing

Copy paste 65nm
Copy paste excuses
Copy paste 1 year to deliver.

Nothing original in BFL's repertoire.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: