Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment Risk  (Read 1972 times)
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
Probably the risk in investing in ICO is that, whenever the developer or the CEO became that inactive. I don't know but there are a lot of ICOs that are scam. If it is possible to name some in here but, I'm more on a silent type Cheesy. And yes, bounty of the ico is connected to the ICO itself, so if the ICO is a scam, expect for no rewards.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

I think if you invest a lot of money on an ico coin that I think is very risky because a lot of ico ending scam but if ico is successful maybe the price can be doubled from ico price
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

If we know that i will say that ICO is highly risky but for high risk there is a high return is also available now it is up to you that bitcoin and the crypto all of them have a risk factor even not in the crypto only but in every business and in every currencies risk is involved But don't be afraid of it and the new ICO is good to participate and to hold a good portion of it. On the other side if we look at the bitcoin so bitcoin is the older and first currency in the  crypto So now it is good to make investment in the crypto and the new ICO are also good to hold it and too check the daily changes in the market.

AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

Investing in ICO is always risky. Whichever analysis of the project you do, you can not be responsible for the actions of other people (in this case, team members). Therefore, in ICO risk will always be. I always diversify my investments in ICO
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

Investing in ICO's is the riskiest investment. you can be lost all the assets you are investing in ICOs when that ICO project is unsuccessful or deceptive. scam ICO projects are also very much there. So be careful before you invest.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

Of course there are also a lot of risks in ICO investing Smiley. As you can see the number of ICO project is really great, some of them are good, some of them are not good and the rest are scam project Smiley. It's really difficult to know which project is good or scam if you're not a professional ICO investor. But luckily there are some ICO analyze websites that you can use to decrease the risk percent Cheesy

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

If you take a look at former ICO's you will see many of them never had been added to any exchange!
yes they were some successful project like NEO , Qtum  but they are rare , if you could find these rare ones you will get a good profit!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

Investing in ICO's is the riskiest investment. you can be lost all the assets you are investing in ICOs when that ICO project is unsuccessful or deceptive. scam ICO projects are also very much there. So be careful before you invest.
Absolutely, risk is always in our side in times we want to invest. Likewise, our time and effort which we need to balance and to follow-up our shares during we invest. Also, we need to take the risk situation since we talk about money, hoping a great return in the future. Some situation like we don't want to happen, like to met those scammers which we hate most.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

Since you clearly can't figure out on how ICOs are,you can follow up various websites which keep monitoring various icos and that will help you to figure out if they are scam or not.
Check this out for example : https://icorating.com/
But always do your own due diligence before you put your money somewhere.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

Currently, investing in ICOs is one of the most profitable but potentially risky investments. Every day there are many ICO projects, and if we do not have analytical experience, then we will not be able to find a potential ICO for investment. So if you do not have experience, do not invest in ICO.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

There is always risk in investment specially in high volatile market. In investing ICO always expect that there could be a loss in your invest since it depends on the success of you'd project. ICO do have a higher risk but if the project could be successful then then you could gain a lot.
Yeah all investments have risks including on ICO. many ICO have failed project because of the lack of interest of many people. or because the developer cheats a lot and becomes a scam. that's a bit of a risk from ICO investment. to reduce the risk, you have to do analysis first before choosing ICO for you to buy. there are many considerations such as innovative projects, active development, clear roadmap, etc by analyzing it you can minimize risk.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

We have many to choose an Ico and all of it are very a risks investment. When we joined at first we couldnt say that we are in a safe investment. There are many ofcourse to consider whether the Ico is a legit ones and worthy of our money to put in. Always put on our mind to do a research on which we can get a return of our investment that all are worth of our effort and time.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

It is definitely risky, there is no doubt about it. I think that you don't need to invest in ICO, as most ICOs are a scam project. I believe you should carry on working on bounty.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

Investments on ICO's is always risky. First, they is not yet established and they want your money to start up their project so If they run along with your money you can't do anything about that, unless they use their true profiles which is stated on their website. Second thing is crypto is not yet regulated in most of the countries so there are no legal grounds you can check if they are legit. Third is it's all just a crap until it's built. Research if you really wanted to invest but I suggest you to shift into trading, it's way far more profitable and most of all it's all upon under your control.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

ICO's are the riskiest type of investment right now in crpyto. It's a very hot opportunity so it invites many scammers. Some ICO looks legit but they are really not and if they are you need to be aware that another most common thing is scammers pretend to be the official members of that ICO.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

well, there is a good ICO investment there is not even a fake, you should be able to overcome and see first before buying or participating to be an investor in an ICO, you should pay attention to the background of teams and projects that are developed.
Shumer

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

ICO is primarily a tool! Risk-free and efficient. The risk is not in him, but in the business to which he applies.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

I think , you are too dare to take risk by your money . Invest in ico same as do gambling . Because we can never know success and failure ico that we are following .
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

I think , you are too dare to take risk by your money . Invest in ico same as do gambling . Because we can never know success and failure ico that we are following .

Even trading also be a same according to my view. I find the ICO details icotoplist.com to confirm which is the best at the current market trend. If I am okay with the project's future potential and good value in the token sale time. I would go to invest on the ICO on checking these factors.
I recently planned to participate the bounty campaign to get the token for marketing them with their signature in the forum. That is the non risky one to make token and take profit.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

If you are a dreamer like many on this forum, you need to invest because bounty can only give you money for pizza! Investing in a project that clearly has a business plan that is visible, work able with deadline. I got almost half a million of a project similar to  this!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: