Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:25:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][EMA] EMMARES | 🚀 Email as you know it, will never be the same 🚀  (Read 57339 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

How does your platform plan to bypass the anti-spam filters of email services? Do you have any ways to prevent this?
Usually this is done quite simply - the user gives his consent to receive information materials. And he receives letters from the platform, until he decides that he wants to change his decision.
Actually, EMMARES is changing the current truth in eMail and making possible the spam filtering. Spam filtering will be possible based on digital reputation.

EMMARES itself does not send any emails! Emmares is building digital reputation directory and users can search in it for the content they want and they can select the best contents.

And what if I have a high digital reputation and start sending letters of poor quality? Will users be able to lower it to me?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

Is the bounty campaign of your project active? Can I take part in it?
Bounty thread you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823738.0
There are not so many participants in the signature campaign, the one who starts to participate now will get a good reward https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12pcJMI29htWR9bQ1DTKWJL0E00m-YPLCR_oo5WQ0N28/edit#gid=612297297
Thanks for the link. I see that social networking campaigns are very popular among bounty hunters, but the prize for participating in them will also be good.
At the moment I can say that this campaign looks undervalued and it is profitable to take part in it. The prize will be more than the average for the market.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

Holopopstyir
Very convenient time for bounty hunters to increase their share. By the end of the campaign, as always, many new participants will come, so it's profitable to do it now.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

PISARNA
Šlandrova cesta 6a, 3320 Velenje

Slovenia

Email: info@trendnet.si

Phone: +386 59 072 822
As I understand your project is based in Slovenia. Are there any members from other countries in the team?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

BUY EMA
Join EMMARES and buy EMA tokens
255.000.000 EMA to be sold!

BUY EMA / MAKE KYC
To purchase project tokens, do I have to go through the KYC procedure? Should the participants of the bounty go through this procedure?

Roman.P

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

BUY EMA

BUY EMA / MAKE KYC
To purchase project tokens, do I have to go through the KYC procedure? Should the participants of the bounty go through this procedure?

KYC is obligatory only for investors.

If you wish to participate in presale you need to fill out the KYC form here: https://register.emmares.io/
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

How does your platform plan to bypass the anti-spam filters of email services? Do you have any ways to prevent this?
Usually this is done quite simply - the user gives his consent to receive information materials. And he receives letters from the platform, until he decides that he wants to change his decision.
Actually, EMMARES is changing the current truth in eMail and making possible the spam filtering. Spam filtering will be possible based on digital reputation.

EMMARES itself does not send any emails! Emmares is building digital reputation directory and users can search in it for the content they want and they can select the best contents.

And what if I have a high digital reputation and start sending letters of poor quality? Will users be able to lower it to me?
Yes, they will rate you badly and lower your digital reputation... Good reputation is not forever and is the matter of current quality. That is good, as the system gives real-time reputation.

The reputation rating must be maintained with oggod quality posts.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

Is the bounty campaign of your project active? Can I take part in it?
Bounty thread you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823738.0
There are not so many participants in the signature campaign, the one who starts to participate now will get a good reward https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12pcJMI29htWR9bQ1DTKWJL0E00m-YPLCR_oo5WQ0N28/edit#gid=612297297
Thanks for the link. I see that social networking campaigns are very popular among bounty hunters, but the prize for participating in them will also be good.
At the moment I can say that this campaign looks undervalued and it is profitable to take part in it. The prize will be more than the average for the market.
Yes, we believe that rewards in the pool are great and it is worth to participate.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

PISARNA

Slovenia

As I understand your project is based in Slovenia. Are there any members from other countries in the team?
The ICO entity is registered and based in Hong Kong. The development team and operational entity is based mainly in Slovenia. We have team members also from Croatia.

Above phone and email is another company. Our email is info@emmares.io and the operational company is EMMARES d.o.o.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

But sending out the information that the user wants to receive is not spam. I think there should not be any problems.
Yes, indeed, you are right. I was mistaken as there are already clear associations between mailing and spam. Here everything is different, this is easily verified by reading the first post.
The team thought it all out well, I think. When they lay out more information in English it will be more understandable.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

BUY EMA

BUY EMA / MAKE KYC
According to the information on the site, the KYC procedure should only be carried out if you are an investor of the project.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

But sending out the information that the user wants to receive is not spam. I think there should not be any problems.
Yes, indeed, you are right. I was mistaken as there are already clear associations between mailing and spam. Here everything is different, this is easily verified by reading the first post.
The team thought it all out well, I think. When they lay out more information in English it will be more understandable.
I'm also waiting for this, the project interested me and before I invest in it I want to look more closely at all relevant documents.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Yes, we believe that rewards in the pool are great and it is worth to participate.
I think that many bounty hunters will joining to your campaign for this reason, I have observed this trend in many projects.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

All information is in English and there is also short one-pager and extensive Q&A. where most of the usual questions are answered.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Yes, they will rate you badly and lower your digital reputation... Good reputation is not forever and is the matter of current quality. That is good, as the system gives real-time reputation.

The reputation rating must be maintained with oggod quality posts.
Well, it turns out with the help of your platform, I will receive up-to-date information and I can participate myself in the evaluation of those who send me emails.

inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

BUY EMA

BUY EMA / MAKE KYC
According to the information on the site, the KYC procedure should only be carried out if you are an investor of the project.
KYC is only for token buyers. Bounty does not need KYC.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

The ICO entity is registered and based in Hong Kong. The development team and operational entity is based mainly in Slovenia. We have team members also from Croatia.

Above phone and email is another company. Our email is info@emmares.io and the operational company is EMMARES d.o.o.
Why did you choose Hong Kong to register a company? Are there more convenient conditions for reaching a global level?
inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Yes, they will rate you badly and lower your digital reputation... A good reputation is not forever and is the matter of current quality. That is good, as the system gives real-time reputation.

The reputation rating must be maintained with good quality posts.
Well, it turns out with the help of your platform, I will receive up-to-date information and I can participate myself in the evaluation of those who send me emails.
Exactly!  You will contribute to the general reputation of those, who sent you emails. And trough reputation content directory you will be able to order what is interesting for you and choose the best rated.
inforocker

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

Why did you choose Hong Kong to register a company? Are there more convenient conditions for reaching a global level?
Hong Kong is global financial and business hub and world economic center. It has reach trough whole Asia, Australia, Middle East and as world center also good services and connections.
Our development is based now in Slovenia, but we are planning to add another development location in the future for better talent acquisition.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

PISARNA

Slovenia

Cool!
Judging by the place of registration, your team has ambitious plans. This jurisdiction is very attractive for all innovative projects, it's good that you chose it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: