Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to 100% invest into 1 alt coin, which would it be?  (Read 2540 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:02:28 AM

I only look for future and my coin that have future is the one and only bitcoin because of the power of blockchain technology that helps bitcoin boost the fast transaction and very convinient that made easy every transaction.

Bitcoin for sure. This cryptocurrency is a real dictator, the market leader. The rest of the cryptos always depend on it. If I have to choose from the tokens, then it could be Ethereum for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:09:04 AM

I would pick up a new release coin that I have been following since their ICO last year. The main reason for this is they have a business already running the past 5 years and have developed a platform to run on blockchain and expand their business to other areas of the Sharing Economy. So its a real-world product with already proven usage case and for that reason I think it has a better chance of survival and success than most. The coins is SHR

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:10:48 AM

I'd like to choose BTC, but it's not an alt. So I choose Ethereum. Because it's really decentralized and there is a real purpose and demand for it. Yes, it has huge drawbacks and it should be improved alot, but I believe it's the most reliable alt today.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:37:40 AM

Even if I had to do it, I'm not be able to do it because it was not my intention to not to risk my investment goes to 1 altcoin.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:33:23 PM

At this moment, i still not really sure about another coins beside Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Those two are irreplaceable choice, in therm of favorite coin. But if i had to choose, then i will choose Waves.
I think this is the best 2 coins in which you can safely invest , I would certainly be afraid to invest all your money in other altcoins , I'm in the Ethereum quiet , but if you think so then I would choose would be eos
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:40:57 PM

At this moment, i still not really sure about another coins beside Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Those two are irreplaceable choice, in therm of favorite coin. But if i had to choose, then i will choose Waves.
I think this is the best 2 coins in which you can safely invest , I would certainly be afraid to invest all your money in other altcoins , I'm in the Ethereum quiet , but if you think so then I would choose would be eos
Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins at the moment, with a very good level of investment, we can avoid the bad risks that might occur. for other coins, I'm not so sure, so don't ever use our money to buy just one coin. vary the investment that we have and have more than 5 coins can be a good stratgey. our job is to get good momentum, when the right situation occurs, then immediately make decisions quickly.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:58:58 PM

I did pick NEO. With a completely huge Asian market and a readily available use case, the NEO Altcoin will certainly make a lot of sense in the medium to long term investment opportunities. NEO blockchain also has some very interesting and decent features making it the next big thing going forward. Though it has suffered some hiccups as every other project, I truly believe it has a great future and a huge chance of success.
jzarifis

Activity: 46

https://kryptium.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:05:36 PM

For one coin BTC or ETH.  if i have to choose more except of Bitcoin and Ether: LTC, DCR, NANO, SKY, STRAT ZEC

Kryptium | A user-friendly, peer-to-peer betting platform
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:36:24 PM

If I planned to invest all the money in 1 Altcoin, then I would choose Pundi X. According to my calculations, by 2021-2023, Pundi X will become the leader in the area of consumer and retailer blockchain payments.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:42:26 PM

Invest 100% on one coin, it's not a wise decision, think if you invest only in one coin and the coin falls then you will lose, and I think you should consider before doing it.

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:51:19 PM

I will invest in bitcoin because maybe only bitcoin still guarantees profit every year. bitcoin is still the benchmark price for all altcoins in the market today.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:48:52 AM

Investing all your chips into just one cryptocurrency or 1 blockchain might not the best way to go. It is important to gauge your risk.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:28:34 AM

It would be Ethereum, because I think that this coin is pretty oversold nowadays and has a great potential to reach 1k USD within upcoming months. Ethereum has lost a lot of value in 2018 and during this year things are going to change.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:49:21 AM

It would be Ethereum, because I think that this coin is pretty oversold nowadays and has a great potential to reach 1k USD within upcoming months. Ethereum has lost a lot of value in 2018 and during this year things are going to change.
It is probably difficult to find an investor who thinks otherwise, Ethereum took all the attention and money for itself for at least a couple of weeks

I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:10:40 AM

Maybe I invested in Dogecoin. A good coin, even though it all started with a joke. Perhaps in the future there will be a growth of this coin.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:35:47 AM

I strongly would not suggest that. Cause investing in one token is to risky. I always suggest to partly investment. But if I have to imagine that I have to invest in one altcoin then I will go for maybe cardano. I think cardano would be very good for investment. They are in devlopment phase for a long time so we I think they gonna make something really revolutionary. They have good team and community. Some great mind. As a coin they have great market and listed on almost every good exchange. So I am gonna pick cardano. It's not a investment suggestion please do some research on your own.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:46:04 AM

This can not be done, it is contrary to the principles of investment. But I answer your question: I would invest all my funds in the Cardano project.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:58:33 AM

I would go all in on Stakenet (XSN) as IF the crypto market ever recovers they will have some crazy growth. Here’s why:

• They invented TPoS which is arguably the best offline staking solution.
  • They were the first POS/MN coin to implement Segwit, Atomic Swaps and Lightning Network
  • They were the first to perform Lightning Swaps on mainnet and publish a guide so anyone could try
  • They have confirmed integration with Ledger and Xeeda wallets for Cold Staking
  • They formed a partnership with Litecoin Foundation to develop Lightning Network - https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/
  • They launched their Cloud Staking platform supporting XSN, PIVX and Stratis currently with more on the way
  • They launched their Masternodes as a Service platform which they setup, maintain and update your MN for you. It is a trustless service so you keep your collateral safely in your own wallet
  • They launched Masternode monitoring and RSB services.

Now that was all 2018 and was to lay the foundation for what’s coming this year. They just released their roadmap for 2019 and its awesome:
https://stakenet.io/roadmap/

The next release is going to be their Multi-currency Light Wallet which is going to be special. Their MN network is going to host all the Blockchains so the wallet doesn’t need too, you interact with the Blockchains by signing Lightning Invoices. This keeps the wallet lightweight as it only needs to hold your private keys so can be put on any device.

https://medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105

The next thing is their DEX which is also run via the MN network and utilises their Lightning Swap tech. This will mean P2P trading, straight from wallet to wallet, not having to trust a third party with your funds. They also have Frank Amato helping with the design to make sure it is fully featured exchange that has everything a pro trader would need.

They have even more coming as well like privacy features, CCPoS  and Dapps hosting. They also have their own Hardware Division which is also going to be bringing new and unique products to market.

The big picture here is that they have a hell of a lot of potential, their Lightning Swap tech alone is game changing. For example a retailer accepts BTC but you have LTC you can pay no problem, the Lightning Swap tech will convert your LTC for you as you make the payment to BTC for the retailer. Oh and the best part is that every services running on the MN network will collect fees for providing the services and all of those fees go back to the MN holders. So for example all the trading fees from the DEX get paid back to MN holders, this provides MNs multiple revenue streams for passive income.

Stakenet are a top tier project with a low tier market cap of around $7M, even going to $14M Mcap is 100% gain and that's still laughably low for what they have already achieved let alone what's to come. That won’t last forever though as this years releases start dropping and people begin to notice. If you look on Ledgers Github you can see they working on a XSN integration right now.

https://github.com/LedgerHQ/lib-ledger-core/pull/79

There aren’t many if any projects that have more potential for this year than XSN in my opinion.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:01:30 AM

This can not be done, it is contrary to the principles of investment. But I answer your question: I would invest all my funds in the Cardano project.
I will not hesitate in buying ETH if it is my choice. well, maybe my other choice is XRP because I feel that the two coins have enormous potential in development issues

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:44:49 AM

To invest in 1 asset is wrong, it is contrary to the General rule in investment. Among the crypto-currencies there are a lot of promising altcoins, and which of them will definitely give a good growth no one can say, it's like a finger in the sky. But if I had such a choice, I would invest in EOS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: