Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin is becoming normal  (Read 1200 times)
daronch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

It is definitely becoming more 'mainstream' and garnering a lot more attention from the media. Certainly a good thing for people who are holding bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

Lower fees, transactions are approved within minutes or hours and not within DAYS!

Can this please keep itself like this permanently?

The waves are receding, we just wait for the time when the wave back. Price movements that only move in the range of $11k and $ 12k make the demand and supply is always balanced. This is still the impact of a very significant rise at the end of 2017. A $1k up and down movement may still be stable for bitcoin and I think we'll see a return at the end of this month.
Zanuar003

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

It is definitely becoming more 'mainstream' and garnering a lot more attention from the media. Certainly a good thing for people who are holding bitcoin.
which holds bitcoin is actually uncomfortable with this normal state, usually the chance of weakening the bitcoin is getting bigger.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

I think the transaction fee is now only low because of the dropped transaction activities in BTC. However, an increase in the activity will make the fees go up again. Also I think the high fees in BTC makes it what it is today. There is also highest profit in BTC
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:52:44 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:30:21 AM by brainape

which holds bitcoin is actually uncomfortable with this normal state, usually the chance of weakening the bitcoin is getting bigger.
That fact is that bitcoin is becoming stronger and stronger from time to time and the reason is that more people are become interested in bitcoin. Although still majority of people do not have any idea about bitcoin but now through social median and through other important sources bitcoin is now become more popular and that is way bitcoin is also become more stronger and reliable from time to time.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

I think the transaction fee is now only low because of the dropped transaction activities in BTC. However, an increase in the activity will make the fees go up again. Also I think the high fees in BTC makes it what it is today. There is also highest profit in BTC

I agree, now everything is in anticipation of the growth of bitcoin and has not yet taken any action. Yes, and on the Exchange volumes of trading fell, the load on the network too.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:18:51 AM

It could be temporary, we need to wait a little more, as the BTC price has dropped recently. When it reaches higher prices as in 2017 the behaviour of high fess and slow transactions may return.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:34:38 AM

Lower fees, transactions are approved within minutes or hours and not within DAYS!

In my opinion, transactions are getting to normal due to less users transacting nowadays. Many might have left bitcoin and uses other cryptocurrency. Also as you can see, bitcoin price is getting a bit lower from before, it only proves that many are selling and less transactions hapenning. Maybe the problem might hit again once the bitcoin price rise very high again, although i hope it will not.

kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:39:10 AM

Don't really know what's normal here!
But I do know that prices are erratic when it comes to bitcoin.
joymecoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

I think in near future,  bitcoin will high value and it became stable. 
Quinrock

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:33:37 AM

Bitcoin is like a weather every second change the price and value, bitcoin he cannot be stable her price always. If bitcoin make it steady that's the time you feel happy and glad.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:41:46 AM

It is not very exciting a scenario where Bitcoin starts to work as it should only when people are getting depressed for its falling price so that they stop to use it. Smiley

Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

yes that's what I hope hopefully the forum will be normal until tomorrow, bitcoin forums help people who have not worked, I like bitcoin forums.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
BennyOnions

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:15:06 AM

Once LN is fully implemented and if it proves to lower fees and transaction time then you will see BitCoin really take off.  The only thing that will hinder its growth will be the constant FUD from possible bans by governments and regulators.  2018 looks like a good year for BTC. 

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1652489)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

Yeah its good to hear that the bitcoin is going back again for now. And not only that. The price are stafting to rising up again and again. Not only the bitcoin but also the other coins in the top list i think will back on their feet.i really really happy becausr now there are many new investors now and about the transacting. Its awesome !
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

Bitcoin really makes the price really just not normal. sometimes because it rises and sometimes drops and I know nothing about that bitcoin. Bitcoin’s latest price drop comes after a recent boost due to the launch of bitcoin futures on two exchanges, giving investors exposure to the bitcoin market. US cryptocurrency trading platform Coinbase announced on Tuesday evening that it would start to allow users to buy and sell bitcoin cash.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:43:01 AM

i think lower fees and faster transaction caused by the there are just a little transaction so the transacation will be fast. if the bitcoin price high again the transaction and the fees will be slow again and expensive again.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Once LN is fully implemented and if it proves to lower fees and transaction time then you will see BitCoin really take off.  The only thing that will hinder its growth will be the constant FUD from possible bans by governments and regulators.  2018 looks like a good year for BTC. 

Every year is a good year for btc because it keeps increasing, yes constant fud affects the price of btc but it's only temporary and btc price will continue to rise. Now it's getting more stable. I am expecting that btc price in continue to rise after february. I hope whales will gonna pump again the btc.

cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

Hopefully, there will be normal last week Bitcoin was too low. All crypto has been affected for this down.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

Anything involving bitcoin at the moment - be it lower fees or faster transactions, is happening as a result of the current state of the market, which is been affected by certain factors resulting to it. I would like to say that the above mentioned, should not be used to judge the normalcy of the currency at the moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: