Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 06:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The END is NEAR!  (Read 2169 times)
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

Yes, the END of cheap, great quality crypto is NEAR.

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

Someone always says so, but in the market there is always something that grows by thousands of percent. This is a market and it will gradually replace the stock market and it will always surprise us.

mantulisss

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

Someone always says so, but in the market there is always something that grows by thousands of percent. This is a market and it will gradually replace the stock market and it will always surprise us.

so good news!
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

The end is NOT near yet. Rumours like Amazon joining the cryptocurrency space might  create some hope, but it's just rumours. Bitcoin could decline some more to maybe 8K. That would be the turning point, investors will start buying again and there will be a new price rise. That would be the end of the low prices. But first all the FUD will have to be diminished and these Amazon rumours could help.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

The end of quality crypto is indeed near as there are mainly scams released now that raise way more money then they would ever need..

Seriously, no normal business outside of crypto would raise more then they need. That's actrually more expensive for them in the end.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

Once that all the big companies realize that they can still make a lot of money from this, they all will create their own crypto.
Just like Telegram is doing right now.. If one big company like Apple or Samsung does the same, it will be huge.

Why create your own crypto currency if you can use what already exists? Although if they make their crypto provided with their assets, it would be good.
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

What you're talking about is just rumors. There are no reliable facts that confirm that Amazon will take the cryptocurrency. This has long been said about. But there is no official statement.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

I prepared for the worst clicking your thread, "not another noob predicting the end".
But I hope you're right and we will finally see some involvement from amazon.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:22:40 PM

LoL Amazon coins?
Great to see them haha. Btw, good job bro!
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

We'll see. In the last times so many rumors: Amazon, Telegram... Maybe something is going to happen,  who knows, just stay ready
Something is going to happen, that's for sure. Telegram ico is coming that is not rumor anymore.
I am looking forward to see day when fud won't be effective so much and I honestly believe that day is coming, but I don't agree with OP i think that day will come not in february but when major countries regulate crypto.
ashrath

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

Crypto never ends
tujhays

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

Not yet just we're getting closer and closer to it. Because you might actually saw it by your eyes.
Taltic

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

Lol I thought that this is one of the FUD comments. Well Amazon is a big player and Bezos is a techie so crypto got a strong ally.
This will help the crypo to recognized as a serious contender to fiats.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

It will be quite interesting to see Amazon accepting cryptocurrencies. I can't wait to see which one will be accepted. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bitcoin (after Lightning Network becomes easier to use) and Ethereum which is also one of the most know cryptocurrencies. If Amazon adapts cryptocurrencies then eBay won't have any other choice. Many people will probably use Amazon mostly to order more mining equipment e.g. PCIe risers, graphics card, PSUs etc.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

Of course, this is expected from Amazon. No matter how they try to downplay cryptocurrency , they can't deny the fact that crypto is getting huge adoption and also there are other players who are going to be huge  competition like Storiqa and Cbay

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

i think they are doing it for band protection brand protection.Amazon can certainly afford to collect as many potentially brand-diluting or revenue-reducing domains as seems reasonable
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

There is always a time for one to buy crypto currency but if what you are speculating come to fulfilment only then there will be no time to buy as low as the current market value of Bitcoin and not the other way the wau you put it. Adoption of crypto currency by Amazon will go along way because more people will definitely start demanding for crypto currency and that will lead to its value increase.
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

And I thought for a second from your title that this was FUD because of the recent dips. Turns out you are optimistic.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Oh this is exciting! I always loved amazon and it is definitely one way for cryptocurrency to be widely known and accepted even by the skeptics!

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

I so much love the way you entitled your post.Anyway,more businesses are seeing the need to join the cryptorevolution and it isn't just amazon alone.The only limiting factor now is the extreme price volatility which makes some people feel there is the need for regulation before most enterprises can venture into it.

turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

If its true and amazon adopts crypto, it should be huge, but we need confirmation from amazon before starting the hype
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: