Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The END is NEAR!  (Read 2152 times)
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Yes, the END of cheap, great quality crypto is NEAR.

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

Love this article. Indeed, I always read rumors about this, about amazon that would enter the market. Amazon could be a great influencer of crypto when it enter the market. Though Alibaba and facebook are planning also, amazon would be the icebreaker.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

This is the big topic at the moment, cheap crypto will end soon. We can see in mainstream media, they started to talk about the alt-coins market. People are more aware than last year at the same time. Big company like Amazon, Alibaba, Microsoft are really close to jump on it.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

amazon accepts bitcoin, this is good if that is true
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

This indeed is a great news for the crypto world entirely. If we have Amazon exchange it will definitely be a game changer in the crypto world.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
Merited by Kolokoy (1)

This thread is really nonsense.
Cryptocurrency isn't dependent on Amazon, come on guys! Wake up! Even government and states couldn't drive and manipulate Bitcoin and Altcoins and nothing else including Amazon.
If Amazon is adapting Blockchain into their mode of payments then the same thing with other e-commerce companies.
I don't think half of cryptocurrencies today will end in the future. There's no way for that to happen.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

these is a good thing to hear. with that many people will be able to be reach by crypto, and it can now be used as a normal currency so more people will become interested and many will invest in it, meaning more money for us.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

This is true,when amazon fully commits to cryptocurrencies,most of the online shops today will surely follow amazon's footsteps.Either way there is no reason why you wont hold your cryptocurrencies as the market is bleeding as of the moment,it would be the best move to hold until the market recovers,buying at the dips will surely give you a lot of profits.Ive been using this strategy for about a year now and i am making thousands of dollars every dip!

Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Absolutely any news is poured into this market. Both good and bad. I do not think that in February Amazon will take some action. I think it's too early to talk about it. Chinese holidays will begin soon. This event will have a stronger impact on the crypto market, in my opinion. But time will tell. This winter there will be many events.
spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

Hi. Please check these ICO's, as their potential seems limitless to me:

Cointed - formed by their partnership with TAS Group and Nvidia, the ongoing ICO project focuses on green mining and multiple launch of Crypto ATMs all over Europe. It ends on February, so it's not too late.

Giftz - A royalty rewards system brought to the blockchain. Their partnership with BlockV is also adding Augmented Reality to the blockchain. The more you buy, the more you'll earn as rewards and the more buying power you'll have.
bbmylove00

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Please trust the application of Coin.
Coin is not bad or good, the problem is in us how to use
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

It'd probably be another centralized "Cryptocurrency" like ripple. Hope it isn't. I wouldn't even take a free Airdrops even if it wiill make me a trillionaire next month.  Abomination is abomination
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

Just Relax! Why this the end? Cause Amazon will adopts bitcoin? I think that now is the best time to invest in some cheap coin.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

What we are waiting for now is the regulation, although a good news with crypto adoption by a large retail even though still in need of regulation role for the Bitcoin transaction self. Currently some countries restricted transactions using bitcoin but they still not close the exchanges, seems they considering it for gaining big tax from it. If this is successful then we don't have to worry about fud news later.
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Yeah, Amazon supporting crypto would definitely bring awareness to masses, but I think it won`t happen this February, they will wait for crypto to be regulated. Also, right now Bitcoin isn`t suitable for payments, unless Lightning happens in February (no chance until next year). Catchy title for this thread, almost like click biting online news  Cheesy
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

Makes sense for Amazon to make their own crypto. Wouldn't be surprised if it got super popular as well. Just curious what the fees on it would be.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Well Amazon is strong in building foundation. So I think Amazon is potential to create own crypto. Maybe the whole world will be amaze launching time. This could be newly in the world.
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Well Amazon is strong in building foundation. So I think Amazon is potential to create own crypto. Maybe the whole world will be amaze launching time. This could be newly in the world.

You told that right. Just imagine how useful smart contracts would be for the Amazon! You're sending a money in tokens and if you receive the stuff they're been send to the vendor. If not, they returns to you.

Go-go-go, power girls !
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

In fact, such news about the acceptance of crypto currency by such giants as Amazon is great news! This means that corporations could not defeat the crypto-currency movement and are now trying to be with us on the same wave!
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

Yeah, Amazon supporting crypto would definitely bring awareness to masses, but I think it won`t happen this February, they will wait for crypto to be regulated. Also, right now Bitcoin isn`t suitable for payments, unless Lightning happens in February (no chance until next year). Catchy title for this thread, almost like click biting online news  Cheesy
Yes, whenever big companies deciding to start adopting crypto currency payments then we can expect big leap for crypto currency market levels. But that could not be an end for cheaper crypto currencies because these markets are highly known for fluctuations hence anything may happen in near future for getting us another opportunity to buy for cheaper prices. In the past we have seen these so many times, so why not we cannot expect another one after Amazon kind of market giants start accepting cryptocurrencies.

At the same time, now we cannot expect to buy bitcoin for $5000 or even for $9000. Similarly after big changes into price levels we cannot expect altcoins for cheaper prices. Those big changes may happen at any time like when some government legalizing crypto currencies or market giants accepting crypto currencies.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

You told that right. Just imagine how useful smart contracts would be for the Amazon! You're sending a money in tokens and if you receive the stuff they're been send to the vendor. If not, they returns to you.
When amazon start this it was such as a good opportunity for crypto currency and they are now able to see that this is steping up the movement on it yes we cant say how this it can be but for being as the near end of it this may not be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: