Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The END is NEAR!  (Read 2152 times)
KK120

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

I do not see Amazon accepting payments for goods in crypto in the near future; maybe when the crypto markets are regulated and become a mainstream payment method. Amazon is a listed company they will not take the risk to enter a highly volatile space that could blow up their valuation up or down every other week... Also check Seagate, they own a very large % of Ripple (as early stage investor) and still wall street does not recognise the value.
Veks_King

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

If they do accept payment in crypto's it won't be anything other than BTC that's for sure.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

This will be a great news..  If amazon will accept crypto and adopt it.. sooner the masses will know that cryptocurrencies exist and understand the function and technology behind cryptocurrencies..
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

they might as well create their own crypto and burry them all, you know amazon power and means, they might kill the market or pump it
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

Rumors continue that Amazon is announcing the beginning of payments in bitcoins.
In the meantime one of Amazon's main competitors Overstock began to take bitcoin in 2013.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

this was expected for few years and now we have a big supporter. I am also waiting for alibaba to jump in the game.
TRON will be used at Alibaba and this will be more effective then amazon cause alibaba market is huge.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

Rumors continue that Amazon is announcing the beginning of payments in bitcoins.
In the meantime one of Amazon's main competitors Overstock began to take bitcoin in 2013.
About 5 years every year i hear about purchases in bitcoins. But I still do not know a single shop online or offline where you can buy anything for cryptocurrency. I think that it will not be realized for a long time. This is a huge loss of money for Mastercard and Visa.

2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

Still rather speculative but insightful nonetheless.  I agree with you that now is the time to buy quality crypto on the cheap.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:24:58 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 08:21:57 PM by Celebrity

this was expected for few years and now we have a big supporter. I am also waiting for alibaba to jump in the game.
TRON will be used at Alibaba and this will be more effective then amazon cause alibaba market is huge.

But this is not related to the whole picture as you know. He's talking about a more general crysis on crypto markets. Tron is just a simple componen of the crypto markets. It can't change the general trend.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

this is not the end, it bitkoin bent before a jump of $ 50,000
we need to fasten your seat belts and wait
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Amazon is a great player on the market, but not the one which takes control of it. It may bring some positive dynamics into cryptocoins' rates, but not significantly.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

I agree that everything will develop and we are unlikely to see such prices for coins. Now is a good time for all those who have not entered the crypto currency to buy tokens

Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

You got me with that headline! But i agree with you!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Please Amazon,  hold on. I need to get some more. Anyway that great news. I watch a YouTube video about the masses entering crypto and how we only got three months to go. So far we already at the second month . March might be our last month we ever see deals like this.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

About 5 years every year i hear about purchases in bitcoins. But I still do not know a single shop online or offline where you can buy anything for cryptocurrency. I think that it will not be realized for a long time. This is a huge loss of money for Mastercard and Visa.

You probably right. As long Bitcoin keep making slow transactions, Bitcoin will have a hard time getting accepted by the mainstream. That was the main reason why Steem kicked Bitcoin out as a payment plan. Hopefully, the lightening network make a difference in Bitcoin transactions speed.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

It is the truth! We are at the ground floor and early adopters of crypto currency revolution. 2018 is probably the last year you will find prices at this level. Only a fraction of the population even have access to crypto. Think when it will become easier and money pours in.

Come to think of it, that can only happen when regulation has taken place , then maybe to acquire cryptocurrency would now be a difficult task . It is very possible and thats what we are expecting to happen. Obviously, if regulation comes in , the market will be stable and focused.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 09:07:44 AM by Ebenezer559

Great news. I think the end is not near because market Is not doing well from the beginning of this year. We don't know what will happen in Q3
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

Please Amazon,  hold on. I need to get some more. Anyway that great news. I watch a YouTube video about the masses entering crypto and how we only got three months to go. So far we already at the second month . March might be our last month we ever see deals like this.

so, april is the month when all cryptocurrency price especially bitcoin will be soar ? what is the reason for this
because i heard for a long time ago amazon will adopt bitcoin, but thats only rumors

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

Yes, the END of cheap, great quality crypto is NEAR.

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

If the rumour about Amazon adopting cryptocurrencies in their platform  becomes true in the future then it's a welcome development for the cryptocurrency world. The demand for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will increase and the market price will increase geometrically. Let us wait and see!

HOMT