Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The END is NEAR!  (Read 2152 times)
leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

If Amazon.com adopts crypto that will make crypto a lot popular.
The market will grow like crazy for a while, but after the euphoria that will mark the begging, then the usual ups and downs will take place again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

Cryptohype goes around the world)))Telegram,Amazon,BMW,Zuckerberg have said something...who will be else??
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Yes, the END of cheap, great quality crypto is NEAR.

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

If amazon is reallt adopting cryptocurrency mos tof the social media platoforms and other retailing platforms will sreuly follow its footstep,it will start to revolutionize he online payment system which we have been using for years for example if amazon start to accept cryptocurrencies im sure its competitors will join our community too.

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

why you think that the end is near?  Huh i mean... every year in this period the bitcoin have a big dip like the actual..

not hard to say that we all have to hold our coins or icos to will grow up in late february-early march to follow this path on those last 2 days that is finally green after those last week all red  Embarrassed

i am aking only on new projects if they will be more valuable in the time or just a dump coins? that are the actual questoin im asking

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

this was expected for few years and now we have a big supporter. I am also waiting for alibaba to jump in the game.
TRON will be used at Alibaba and this will be more effective then amazon cause alibaba market is huge.

You're right, but why did they choose the TRON?
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

I  agree  the opinion  of  this thread,   the  scare  of all governments   can not kill the  value of  altcryptos.      decentralized  world  will  win the battle  in  coin world

hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

This may not be possible. There are still lots of opportunities that bitcoin has. And with just a great dump for the two consecutive months of the value of the cryptoccurency may not result the end of the crytocurrencies. Cryptoccurency will reign the world. We just have to wait for the right moment where it will rise again and recover from its great dump for these two consecutive months.
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

There are so many options for Amazon. Would be nice to see them accept Bitcoin, but we are still a bit away. Cryptocurrency is just getting into a more popular phase, we have to be at least 5 years out of the way.

Does amazon not accept bitcoin yet? What is the meaning of addopt? Sorry for my bad.
However, like he said in op, amazon will soon have supporting news about this and no more FUD in crypto.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:06 AM

Not the end, i don't believe this. The crypto money market grew remarkably in 2017. The crypto market is a newer emerging market and there is often fear that crypto will die because of excessive price increases and declines.  In fact, the market offers opportunities to make more money because it is so risky. Otherwise i would earn less.
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:11:21 AM

This is recycled old news, it's weird to see zero hedge giving out old news like that.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:15:14 AM

Well it's not surprising that amazon is actually into bitcoin or crypto because amazon is an online retailer so it's normal that they support virtual currency and finally if this happens then it will really a blast in crypto community after all those bad news that make all cryptos price falling this news will finally turn the tables.

bunsaskii

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

Amazon would make so much money launching their own, but how many of us would love to see them accept a large number of major cryptos. Just like Visa, Mastercard, American Express doesn't it bode well to give the consumer multiple options? Especially this early in adoption, they could make a killing collecting them now and having them worth XX times in 5 years.

Maybe even launch their own and offer a slight discount on items if paid through AmazonCredits. That way every digital payment consumer wins.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:50:07 AM

Yeah, The near is coming for cheap and the new coming is near to come. The great crypto (quality)  that  will (soon) adapted by amazon, it  is a great thing for everybody. JUst patiently waiting for this big chance. As of now if you have time I think you need to buy btc because the it is on its low price and this the chance for everybody, to have  greater chance.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:01:57 AM

It would be interesting when Amazon launch their own coin. I think this would not be the end but rather just a beginning of adjustment in crypto motion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:08:39 AM

It would be interesting when Amazon launch their own coin. I think this would not be the end but rather just a beginning of adjustment in crypto motion.
it would become one of the best coin and i believe it will be on top 10 coin. If amazon do accepting cryptocurrency the others will follow cause amazon is one of the biggest retail in the world and as a market leader. I believe this event could triger the uses of cryptocurrency in many aspect of transaction.

ScottW

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

Could that happen, sure.

Will it happen this year, probably not.

While that would be nice, there is still plenty of time to get in on the ground floor.  It's said less than 1% of the world's population had a clue about cryptocurrency.  I think we are in great shape.
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

Could that happen, sure.

Will it happen this year, probably not.

While that would be nice, there is still plenty of time to get in on the ground floor.  It's said less than 1% of the world's population had a clue about cryptocurrency.  I think we are in great shape.

After todays meeting with the sec things seem to be looking up, and we immediately went from 6+ to 7+.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:29:33 AM

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

happy to heard that news mate hoping this is the beginning again for bitcoin and cryptos rising the price in the marketcap, the latet information about crypto U.S SEC ( stock enchnge commission) meet the open session regarding the crypto oversight role for commondity future trading commission according to the committee on banking.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

Great announcement!

Hoping it will happen and the beginning of new era of bitcoin and cryptos' currencies. Hoping the the value of all cryptos and bitcoin rise again and reach the highest peak price of all time value.

Then, lets see and wait what will be happen on the announcement of amazon regarding the adaptation of cryptos.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

If this is true,it would be a great news,tech companies which have the reputation like amazon come up with something regarding to crypto currency,it will be a very big news for the entire crypto currency platform and with the resources they have ,the possibilities are immense,i would like to hear about further development regarding this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: