Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] NEUROGRESS - SHAPE YOUR WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THOUGHT🚀  (Read 1965 times)
CryptoMadMax (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

How to apply for whitelist? Also, do we have to answer how much Eth we want to invest ?

You can apply on our website. You can join our Telegram chat for the instruction on how to do that. You don't have to say the amount you want to invest. However, the minimum amount for buying is 1 NRG. The price for pre-TGE is 0.0009545 ETH and 0.0014318 ETH for TGE

Okay, I've subscribed to stay tuned for the pre TGE. I'm now on the whitelist right? Do I receive further information about this now?

Yes, you are on the whitelist now. We are glad to have you with us  Smiley You will receive information when it's available. We are gathering information for our future newsletters now.

Okay thank you very much. I also have another question about the whitelist. We have to submit the number of ETH we want to invest, right? Lets say I want to invest 1 ETH = e.g. 1000 NRG. Will the amount of NRG be reserved for me, or is it first to come first to serve?

No, you don't have to. There is no reservation. It's first to come first to serve. You will get an e-mail notification about the exact date and time beforehand.
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

but is it possible to cooperate with you, in the future-a good team or a sponsor?

Yes, we are open to partnerships. We are negotiating with various companies now but we can't announce it until official agreements are made. Moreover, our team attends different events so more people will know about it.
Marry20

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

How to apply for whitelist? Also, do we have to answer how much Eth we want to invest ?
Mинимaльнaя пoкyпкa 1TGE и 1NRG,a ecть ли мaкcимaльнaя cyммa или мoжнo пpиoбpecти нeoгpaничeннoe кoличecтвo?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

Mинимaльнaя пoкyпкa 1TGE и 1NRG,a ecть ли мaкcимaльнaя cyммa или мoжнo пpиoбpecти нeoгpaничeннoe кoличecтвo?

No, there is no limit. The amount for Pre-TGE is 16.5 M tokens. Any amount within this limit can be bought.
Nauru_Music

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

Soudns great. I wish good luck! Wink

Thank you! Smiley

That sounds like a great Project and the team standing behind the idea looks pretty decent.

But I have some remaining questions:

Do you already have a prototype of the code or anything or  will you start after raising the funds?

Are there any partnership to be announced?

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, we have a code and here is the video how our prototype works. We will make it public if we reach our hard cap.

We are actively looking for partnership and our team now is on World Economic Forum Annual Meeting. Then we are going to CryptoEconomy Forum 29-30 of January in Amsterdam.

That looks very promising! I am excited to see what the meeting in Amsterdam will reveal.
Another question came to my mind while watching the video that you provided.

How exactly will your project benefit from the use of Blockchain technology? Will there be any implementations of your technology with the use of smart contracts?

Blockchain will bring several benefits to the project.
Blockchain will ensure safe payments and a guarantee of full user
compliance with use agreements.
Blockchain effectively addresses the problem of data storage security and
privacy. Blockchain is a decentralized system that is resistant to hacking attacks.
Smart contracts for neurocommands also address any security concerns relating to the
execution device. You can read about it more in detail in the White paper p. 10-12.

I read all of this project article, based on electromagnetic technology, what are the negative effects of using this project, and have you calculated the safety of this project

This is absolutely safe. The neuro interface doesn't have any negative impact on a brain. Our team tested it and there was no harm found. You can visit our Telegram chat now and ask our CTO and he will be glad to explain everything about safety.

Yeah that's probably what I should do before asking such questions Cheesy sorry next time I'll read it first Smiley
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

Soudns great. I wish good luck! Wink

Thank you! Smiley

That sounds like a great Project and the team standing behind the idea looks pretty decent.

But I have some remaining questions:

Do you already have a prototype of the code or anything or  will you start after raising the funds?

Are there any partnership to be announced?

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, we have a code and here is the video how our prototype works. We will make it public if we reach our hard cap.

We are actively looking for partnership and our team now is on World Economic Forum Annual Meeting. Then we are going to CryptoEconomy Forum 29-30 of January in Amsterdam.

That looks very promising! I am excited to see what the meeting in Amsterdam will reveal.
Another question came to my mind while watching the video that you provided.

How exactly will your project benefit from the use of Blockchain technology? Will there be any implementations of your technology with the use of smart contracts?

Blockchain will bring several benefits to the project.
Blockchain will ensure safe payments and a guarantee of full user
compliance with use agreements.
Blockchain effectively addresses the problem of data storage security and
privacy. Blockchain is a decentralized system that is resistant to hacking attacks.
Smart contracts for neurocommands also address any security concerns relating to the
execution device. You can read about it more in detail in the White paper p. 10-12.

I read all of this project article, based on electromagnetic technology, what are the negative effects of using this project, and have you calculated the safety of this project

This is absolutely safe. The neuro interface doesn't have any negative impact on a brain. Our team tested it and there was no harm found. You can visit our Telegram chat now and ask our CTO and he will be glad to explain everything about safety.

Yeah that's probably what I should do before asking such questions Cheesy sorry next time I'll read it first Smiley

No problem  Smiley That's why this thread was created, to ask any questions  Smiley
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

What determines the price of the NRG token?
marimobaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

I think this project is a great innovation and a smart idea. I believe this will be very useful for many people in the future, especially people with disabilities. they will get many benefits from this project like, they will be able to perform daily activities more easily. as a new investor, I am very interest to participate in this project. but can you tell me how can I join to be an investor step by step?. I believe many investor interest to invest in this project.

danisa161210

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

yes hope this project can be useful for whitening community. with the advancement of technology that is currently in use.and more sponsors will be better for the future.
mul2811

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

this is a great project, I wait for its development, and success for the sale of token  Wink
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

What determines the price of the NRG token?

The price of the token is determined by the needs for the project realization, by its total supply and its TGE stage (Pre-TGE - 50% bonus and TGE - 0-20%). You can also read in detail about the TGE structure in the white paper in section 5.1.

I think this project is a great innovation and a smart idea. I believe this will be very useful for many people in the future, especially people with disabilities. they will get many benefits from this project like, they will be able to perform daily activities more easily. as a new investor, I am very interest to participate in this project. but can you tell me how can I join to be an investor step by step?. I believe many investor interest to invest in this project.

Thank you. You are right. That's why we are here  Smiley

You are planning to create an FAQ for this. Now you can get whitelisted on our website and when any news comes out we will notify you.

yes hope this project can be useful for whitening community. with the advancement of technology that is currently in use.and more sponsors will be better for the future.

this is a great project, I wait for its development, and success for the sale of token  Wink

Thank you! We are doing our best. Your support means a lot to us  Smiley
FlyingDutchmen2069

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

You can apply on our website. You can join our Telegram chat for the instruction on how to do that. You don't have to say the amount you want to invest. However, the minimum amount for buying is 1 NRG. The price for pre-TGE is 0.0009545 ETH and 0.0014318 ETH for TGE

Okay, I've subscribed to stay tuned for the pre TGE. I'm now on the whitelist right? Do I receive further information about this now?

Yes, you are on the whitelist now. We are glad to have you with us  Smiley You will receive information when it's available. We are gathering information for our future newsletters now.

Okay thank you very much. I also have another question about the whitelist. We have to submit the number of ETH we want to invest, right? Lets say I want to invest 1 ETH = e.g. 1000 NRG. Will the amount of NRG be reserved for me, or is it first to come first to serve?

No, you don't have to. There is no reservation. It's first to come first to serve. You will get an e-mail notification about the exact date and time beforehand.

Okay thank you very much! I will be quick to buy then!
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Hello!

Do you have a working product available to test?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

Hello!

Hello!
Yes, we already have a prototype. You can watch it in the video on our YouTube channel.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

Hello!

Hello!
Yes, we already have a prototype. You can watch it in the video on our YouTube channel.

Already ahead of 99% of the ICO's  Wink Cheesy
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

Hello!

Hello!

Already ahead of 99% of the ICO's  Wink Cheesy

Thank you! We are only starting. A lot of things lie ahead Smiley
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

Hello!

Hello!

I checked it out. Looks amazing! Who is the guy explaining everything? Can't find him on the Neurogress website, isn't he part of the team?
FlyingDutchmen2069

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

I'm going through the whitepaper once more right now.

Developers can use the Neurogress technology, for that they give Neurogress for every transaction a fee. Is this correct?
CryptoMadMax (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Hello!

Hello!

I checked it out. Looks amazing! Who is the guy explaining everything? Can't find him on the Neurogress website, isn't he part of the team?

Thank you!

That's because not all our members are included on the website. We included only leading members of the team.

I'm going through the whitepaper once more right now.

Developers can use the Neurogress technology, for that they give Neurogress for every transaction a fee. Is this correct?

Yes, you are right. For any operation within our ecosystem, there is a fee.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

Wow amazing, I saw the video is very surprised why the robot's hand can imitate the movement that we want, I am sure this project will advance for now and the future, plus more highly professional team work in their field, the investors would immediately glance at this project , not to mention the tantalizing bonuses
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: