Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:24:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
cerebro415

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

I would stick with the BTC for now. One reason is that, it is the soul of the cryptocurrency-industry, the first digital coin to make an impact and was able to lay down a foundation for the other cryptocurrencies. Despite of the latter, where the BTC is now and the value it has, many are still having a hard time trying to accept it, and that is already the BTC we are talking about, so what more for newer coins?.......for now I think BTC has better potential compared to other coins, with its high value compared to other coins, that alone speaks.
Ali001

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

bitcoin is best coin in this world because bitcoin is first crypto currency in this world and ehter is also good coin just like bitcoin is a king and ether is queen
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

i would choose ethereum because bitcoin has a high tx fee than ethereum, ethereum is more usable than bitcoin however bitcoin is more valuable , i used bitcoin to check out my assets and earnings.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Looking at the price, there is absolutely no chance in the near future that Ethereum will beat Bitcoin. There are so many reasons. It is difficult to be the second, especially when it comes to universal acceptance. People just warm up with Bitcoin, so you can not expect them to look at the second cryptocurrency child now. In addition, Ethereum is repeatedly attacked by hackers in headlines, which spoils a little joy. There are often hard forks too. And if you take into account that Ethereum was already over 300 euros in June, but then fell again and since then only slowly increased, everything does not seem so rosy.
neuer111

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

I think it's not a matter of competition, but a matter of preferences. It means, that ETH and BTC are different systems with different logics. If I wanted an asset, I would choose Bitcoin, but if I wanted a platform, where I could bargain and define some blockchain rules, I would choose Etherem because of its smart contracts. Thus, both ETH and BTC are great coins and it depends on individual preferences to decide which works better for you.  Smiley  
luckybegum3907

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

We cannot compare these two because both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. There are many ways on how we can gain Bitcoin and Ethereum which has become a basis of another cryptocurrency. Ethereum has their own wallet which is easy to use and it can be secured by many ways. Bitcoin has always provided more value and a lot of more users and its longevity have really contributed to its success. Ethereum has way more than system flaws than Bitcoin and once the Segwit is fully implemented and all the development is done.
haiyendy

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

I prefer ETH to spend, in my opinion is better BTC.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

Both of them are falling now, and both will repair in nearest future, i am sure. So I think you should invest in both of them. Besides, it depends on the amount aof money you have, bitcoin is more for big investments., at least it is my opinion.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:27:15 AM

One plus on Ethereum's side, the market price is nowhere near as volatile at present.

ethereum has been more stable than bitcoin for how many years. Yet people still acknowledge bitcoin why? Simple cause even if bitcoin is more volatile. It has a much better reputation in terms in most cases. So as long as bitcoin is still alive ethereum can always be at the second spot or worse
Ethereum is already 70% of Bitcoin.  It has been getting stronger for two months now.  It will probably pass Bitcoin by the end of March.  There is no future in Bitcoin.  They are making no technical advance in over two years as LN is proving to be a total centralized pig fuck - that doesn't even work. 
I think, we were having a competition between Ethereum and bitcoin. From where did NEO, QTUM and all other appear. Anyways, I don’t find any potential in QTUM, also not seen any supporters of it lately. Neo is amazing.  Ethereum also is a great crypto coin and the biggest rival of bitcoin (don’t know how it dares) but they all are nothing in front of the king. Bitcoin is the best of the best. All others are just kids.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

In such red days it is best to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. BTC fell by 50%, Ethereum grew almost 3 times. Blockchain is the future, and Bitcoin will always be number 1
Do you even understand what you're talking about? Both of them are falling and although your statement is true, then people will tend to trust ethereum because its more stable since it grows 3 times more while others crypto and also bitcoin dropped by 50%. If we're looking since the start, bitcoin and ethereum growth were tremendous and it grow more than 3 times the size however ethereum was more stable nowadays while bitcoin more volatile in the market
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

For me is bitcoin I wouldn't say that it is better , despite the price or the value of this two crypto currency they are the same though , but on the popularity bitcoin is famous , and through investing just go with the bitcoin cause you can assure you have a better future ahead of you.
severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

For me is bitcoin I wouldn't say that it is better , despite the price or the value of this two crypto currency they are the same though , but on the popularity bitcoin is famous , and through investing just go with the bitcoin cause you can assure you have a better future ahead of you.
I think that bitcoin will be the storage of wealth in the world of crypto currencies because of its limitation. Another currency that is not limited will become the form of payment. In my eyes that could very well be Ether. I do not think that a currency can be both, an investment and payment method.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

BTC is indeed as the upstairs as a kind of gold inside the digital currency of the same attributes, and ETH is more and more practical applications in the real world landing, such as for ICO, and then extended a lot of landing projects, If you have to compare, I think ETH has a higher value, but the actual use value is higher! BTC is just a belief in existence.
yes, I agree with you, that BTC has only a position as a crypto king, but in the market many people prefer ETH because of its high selling power.

BTC and ETH like small children and mothers, both complement each other to balance the crypto market.
Roydgon

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

Here crypto-currencies were a kind of first step. Approximately 5 years ago bitcoin acted as the main crypto currency of several tens, existing at that time. But in the meantime, the Ethereum system has appeared and ascended, which is a kind of Bitcoin upgrade, creating a much more advanced service based on the very idea of ​​blockchain.
The fundamental difference here is that if the entire Bitcoin system is just an exclusively transaction mechanism. With the recording of them in the blockchain with the added opportunity to generate new bitcoins. With which, and transactions are carried out. Ethereum extends this field to the ability to carry out any transactions of any kind, also without certification by any central authority or any third party.
kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currency and if bitcoin is not created the other cryptos will also not be created. For me, bitcoin is the best digital currency that continue to exist. Bitcoin is always the best digital currency compare to the etherium because it exist first and it much expensive. The etherium price has to do with the price of bitcoin.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

Actually, each of them got their own advantages whereas Bitcoin is obviously the People's Choice for being Top 1  while Ethereum has better attributes than it somehow and has a potential to beat it. So I think that an argument about which is better among the two is not necessarily needed since they are both reliable coins and already established a strong foundation in the market.

But if I'm asked what will I choose between them, I'll go for btc not because I don't like eth but only because of racticality. I prefer to use it because the digital wallet I'm currently using here in our country only supports btc which ables me to buy btc from it directly therefore I don't need to use exchanges anymore. That is hassle-free for me comparing if I pick eth.
There is no such way using which we can differentiate in between bitcoin and ETH as both of them are crypto coins having decentralized nature. In addition to this, both of the crypto coins are the top ranked crypto coins and most of the investors are investing their money into these crypto coins only.

However, ETH is mainly used for day trading while those who are having bitcoin are in a mood of long term holding of their coins.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:53:01 AM

I think Ethereum is a better one because after I noticed and I learned Ethereum has a very good potential to keep going up because Ethereum is stable compared to bitcoin.
You can see the current bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin continues to fall very deep but Ethereum just down slightly and then go up and the steps that have Ethereum is also still very long.
These both coins are fantastic but bitcoins are incredible too. Both have their own goods and bad but if you are especially talking boat being better, I think bitcoins take the lead. Reason is they are much more familiar than etheric. Prices are higher for bitcoins and they will be continuing to go higher and higher, much more than ETH.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:05:32 AM

Ether is the best among the two cryptocurrencies. Bitcoins transaction fees is high and the network congestion is also more chocked than Ethereum network. Ethereum is safer to use than bitcoins and I will always prefer it than bitcoins.

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

Ether is the best among the two cryptocurrencies. Bitcoins transaction fees is high and the network congestion is also more chocked than Ethereum network. Ethereum is safer to use than bitcoins and I will always prefer it than bitcoins.

Bitcoin is still safer than Ethereum. But it is true that Bitcoin fees are high and sometimes network congestion takes  week. I got more Bitcoins atm but looking forward for a possible Ethereum additions.
hoangyoyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

bitcoin is best because it is the first Crypto. bitcoin die is meant all crypto die Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: