Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum?  (Read 1990 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

First of all this revulution started with Bitcoin, and I think this revulution will continue with Bitcoin till the end. But I am sure also ETH will be always with btc together but Btc will be always first.

But I think bitcoin and ethreum will have a close competition in near future as we are all aware bitcoin was and currently the undisputed king of crypto market but let's not ignore the fact that ethreum has turned out to be the most stable crypto currency at this moment when all the other coins has throttled down including bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

The ethereum is certainly a very strong, stable and promising currency, but bitcoin is the ancestor of all the currency and the championship will certainly remain for bitcoin

Yes I believe in the same thing eventhough there has been waves of bad time for bitcoin recently and ethreum is standing strong and stable defying all odds but still bitcoin has ability to make quick gains and it's the ultimate king of crypto currency hence I will choose bitcoin over any coins.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Yes, I agree with you.
By the way, I think NEO is also the best coin. It can compare with ETH.

NEO is a good coin I am well aware of it but it has a very long way to go in order to compete with ethreum and NEO will have to prove itself again and again to gain trust from the crypto community members.

rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

between both btc is still more reliable and most popular choice among new investors .

may be in future any new coin take place of both of these , specially ether .
decano

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

Bitcoin was the first cryptographic money phenomenon and became popular thanks to blockchain technology. Ethereum is a smart contract platform. Ethereum entered the market later. But the price is rising strongly.
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

Ethereum is far superior to Bitcoin through capacity, chance of success is higher with all alts (ERC20 tokens) making huge headways in 2018. I hope all BTC holders will still see good rewards but at the end of it all I would seriously suggest ETH for the long term.

BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

Bit is more powerful than ethereum since they are the one who consider the king, the best and the most successful company in cryptocurrency; therefore I conclude that they are more eligible to manage you investment and has a capacity to make you successful.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
Looking at the chart and analyzing, I would prefer to buy bitcoin instead of ethereum. Technical analysis show, the uptrend line was crossed and therefore bears are in control right now. I would buy ETH at a price of 0.085226 for a short term, as the graph is drawing head and shoulders, that means only down for ETH. Good price to buy will be 0.073140

Ferber

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

Hello everyone, I believe that Bitcoin will soon be overshadowed and Ethereum will be a priority, the coin is more stable and there are not such big leaps as with Bitcoin!
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

of course the best is bitcoin but ETH also seems lately showing its seriousness in developing technology and like its ETH can rival the price of BTC because we year in digital aung eyes like this nothing is impossible, all possibilities can happen.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

Bitcoin is the best and everyone accepts the currency. But ethereum is also quite successful. Smart contracts can take a big step towards the future.
For this reason you can have a much better coin for investing in ethereum Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

I think if you compare between bitcoin with ethereum it is wrong. because bitcoin and ethereum are not brothers. they walk by themselves. which distinguishes only the market price and time. bitcoin first exists and the creation of a crypto world whereas ethereum is the development of developers by making new coins.
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are supported by the principle of distributed ledger and cryptography, both of which differ in many technical ways. For example, the programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack-based language. Other differences include block time (Ethereum transactions confirmed in seconds compared to minutes for Bitcoin) and manufacture base (Etereum uses Bitcoin temporary ethics using secure hash algorithm, SHA-256). However, from a general point of view, Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in their purposes. While Bitcoin was created as an alternative to regular money and thus a medium of payment and value storage transactions, Ethereum was developed as a platform that facilitates contracts and peer-to-peer applications through its own currency vehicle. While both Bitcoin and Eter are digital currencies, Eter's main purpose is not to establish itself as an alternative payment (unlike Bitcoin) but to make it easy and make money from Ethereal work to allow developers to build and run distributed apps (ĐApps).
However, the popularity and increased market capitalization of Ether brought it into competition with all cryptocurrencies, especially from a trading perspective. Currently, Ether (ETH) market share is higher than Ripple and Litecoin, although it is well behind Bitcoin (BTC). Overall, Bitcoin and Ethereum are different versions using blockchain technology, and are set to build themselves, driven by different intentions.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

there are also many threads discussing which is better between Bitcoin and Ethereum
Ethereum with Blockchain and Smart Contract is very good indeed, but Bitcoin with Blockchain and its fame, much better
Bother has its own characteristics and own ability to lift their status in blockchain. Bitcoin is far more famous than ethereum but ethereum has its stability factor better than bitcoin. But they both meet in a better result that is giving a good profit to its investors which is the most important thing above all.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

both are good cryptocurrencies and I think both will lead the crypto market the number one is bitcoin and number two is ethereum.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

More investment attractive as it seems to me is an ETH coin, it has much more prospects both in the development of technologies and in the development of projects that are based on it. Therefore, I would answer the Ether.  Wink

sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Bitcoin always be number 1, no matter what.  Tongue
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

It mostly depends what you expect from crypto, both of them have own benefits and both are good.
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

Both coins stand out in their own way. Bitcoin is the best in the crypto market while Ethereum is the best amongst altcoins.

kevin135

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Bitcoin is on top.
But Ethereum can beat bitcoin easily in 2018.
Let's just wait.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: