Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hapsard

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

Why do you believe this project is a scam? because the price went down?
If you bought B3 before it was renamed to kB3, you have maybe lose the same amount or more as people who bought in December.
As 1000 B3Coin = 1 kB3 which is now 1 B3Coin...
They did it after the fall of the price as the coin was POS with a reward of 10000% per year...
We can't see the graph of the original price of B3. But it fells from something like 1000 satochis to near 1 satochi...
Getting more rewards doesn't help a coin. Don't buy a coin which promise you a lot of rewards, as the price might adapt with the number of coins.
It is like BitConnect which promised a lot of interest.
I still have thoses coins which are worthless now. I bought them at 23 satochi. Maybe i invested 0.001 BTC, but now they are worth with the interest only 0.0002 BTC. I can't imagine the loss for people who bought at 1000 satochis the original coin.
I don't sell them in hope that it increase in price, but i don't know if it is going to be possible to recuperate the loss.

Funny, I always thought a scam was people taking your money and running ... not you buying something from a third party (not from the devs, btw ... there never was an ICO so you bought from people who either mined the coin during the PoW phase, acquired it from PoS, or bought it on the open market), and then having the price go down.  The second scenario isn't a scam ... at worst it is a poor investment, and I don't think it is even that, in this case ... I'll explain why in a second.

Like you said, buying a coin that has a 10,000% staking reward is a gamble.  If you are looking to make a fast return, you can, if you sell at the right time.  Devs who implement such a reward scheme could be looking to cash out their coins during the hype/pump of the high reward period ... that is not what happened here, as the main creator/dev is still around and still working on the coin ... and like I said, there never was an ICO ... no pre-mine ... no insta-mine  ... so he never had any vast number of coins to dump.  He implemented the high reward period to build the supply and allow everyone the ability to acquire, with the knowledge that there would be a hyper inflation period that followed (perhaps not to this extent ... the staking pools were not anticipated, and were more successful than anyone imagined).  While the bear market that all crypto is in is seriously pushing things perhaps further than anticipated, this period was foreseen as a continuation of the acquisition phase of this coin, while the plan to reduce the supply and increase the price was put into effect though the completely unique system known as Proof of Disintegration (PoD).  This completely removes the coins involved from the blockchain (not locking them away but leaving them in the system as in Proof of Burn), and is being used during the creation of fundamental nodes.  As this is implemented in more aspects of the B3 Coin ecosystem, this coin will become a "Supply Disintegration Machine" to quote one of the Project Leads ... and along with the DEX that is in the works, should build demand and increase the price of the coin.

There are no guarantees in this kind of investment, but there is a plan, and I personally think the plan is a good one, which is why I am holding my B3 Coin.  You can hear all about the plans and what the Team is doing to get there by listening to the community meeting recordings (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4r1kfFZ6rezVwAWj0mnaXA), or even by attending the community meetings live on the discord (https://discord.gg/aZkBvRw) where you can hear Habaner0 and Kdog tell you what they are doing live and ask them whatever questions you may have.

Then, if you don't think it is worth holding, you should probably take what you can and get out, but what you shouldn't do is come in here to a public forum and bad mouth a coin you are hoping to see go up in value ... that just doesn't make any sense and is not in your best interest, or mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlUz

Activity: 459
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

I feel really stupid to invested in B3 ( KB3 ) Coins,
I practically gave up on SCAM COINS like KB3 coins.

I would like everyone in this forum to know not to put dime on this Scam Coins.

Seriously ...........
Price of every product is going up and then down and so on.
Cryptocurrency and KB3 is not an exception.
If somebody  bought B3  or other cryptocurrency at high price (on top of moving),  it"s a problem of this man.
It's his mistake. It is real reason  but not a "scam coin".
If man will be honest with himself  it can help him to do better decision in future!  
Now is bottom, so what is wise  decision........ ?
AlUz

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:09:37 PM

Seriously ...........
If somebody  bought B3  or other cryptocurrency at high price (on top of moving),  it"s a problem of this man.
If man will be honest with himself  it can help him to do better decision in future!  
I found this my post at another topic of B3.
Quote from: AlUz on October 31, 2017, 10:50:25 PM
I"m very glad now that I decided to come out of  community pool intime ( I did it  as first person).   Cheesy). And then sold B3 at 160-185 sat  Grin.
I was worry about unlimited inflation of B3 at that time. And now I see I was fully right.

Now I came back in KB3 (in 3600 times cheaper) .
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

What is happening with B3COIN?

SuperPotIO

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

What is happening with B3COIN?

They are creating a DEX from scratch, is what they say. It will be the first DEX with a coin based upon PoD (Proof of Disintegration).
I like the idea of this coins concept. It is different and worth to keep an eye on. A Project to invest for the long run!
Commivan

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Hey. Does this project work at all? I was interested in his description.
Hapsard

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Hey. Does this project work at all? I was interested in his description.

Well, the DEX doesn't work yet as it is still in development, but Proof of Disintegration has been implemented for quite a while now, in the creation of Fundamental Nodes (like a Master Node, except the fee for creation is completely removed from the blockchain through PoD), and works exactly as described.  As new aspects of the coin are rolled out, PoD will be implemented more.
troublegenerationwy

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

I found that Quanta DEX wants to become the next generation of hybrid decentralized exchange for electronic money. I believe that the exchange will be a great platform for transaction and project kB3 want to show community support for DEX. Support for the project because it is great.
AlUz

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

Seriously ...........
I found this my post at another topic of B3.
Quote from: AlUz on October 31, 2017, 10:50:25 PM
I"m very glad now that I decided to come out of  community pool intime ( I did it  as first person).   Cheesy). And then sold B3 at 160-185 sat  Grin.
I was worry about unlimited inflation of B3 at that time. And now I see I was fully right.

Now I came back in KB3 (in 3600 times cheaper) .
Today I bought another some b3 at 24 sat. I'ts really very cheap. First goal is 500-1000 sat.... Undecided
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

So at block 149227 now, this will be at 20% for a couple years still.

80,001 -  110,000  = 100%
   110,001 - 1,000,000 = 20%
 1,000,001 -  infinity  = 5%

Hapsard

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

several years, yes .... remember, though that you share staking rewards with the FNs, 60-40 ... so the staker gets 8% not counting compounding.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

several years, yes .... remember, though that you share staking rewards with the FNs, 60-40 ... so the staker gets 8% not counting compounding.

Oh, so the people running the masternodes get part of what the stakers are getting?  why not just say the stakers get 8%. 

Hapsard

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Oh, so the people running the masternodes get part of what the stakers are getting?  why not just say the stakers get 8%. 

not sure how that system came into being, but I have seen it in other coins as well .... maybe because the blocks in the blockchain originate with the stakers (in PoS coins) while the nodes function to stabilize the blockchain.  Also, maybe because in most coins the blockchain is set up and initially released with the reward structure, and then the masternodes are added later ... which is what happened in this case.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

Is this project still alive?
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

Roadmap and Whitepaper UPDATE

We are aware that we had previously committed to supplying the roadmap around the end of April.   However, an interesting possibility has came up late last week that we are exploring further, which would not only restructure but also enhance our roadmap greatly.  Thus, we need to do some due diligence around this, and we need to spend some more time working through it.   We believe the entire community will be as excited as we are right now, entertaining this opportunity.

While we want to be able to supply an updated date for both the roadmap and the whitepaper as quickly as possible, we need to work through some more details.  We will provide either more information or updated dates when we are able to do so with confidence.

Please know we continue to be heads-down working on the coin and its future. Thank you for your support.  We will continue to update everyone on this as events unfold.

Kind Regards,

B3 Team

It's October now, any news about the Whitepaper or Roadmap?
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

Roadmap and Whitepaper UPDATE

We are aware that we had previously committed to supplying the roadmap around the end of April.   However, an interesting possibility has came up late last week that we are exploring further, which would not only restructure but also enhance our roadmap greatly.  Thus, we need to do some due diligence around this, and we need to spend some more time working through it.   We believe the entire community will be as excited as we are right now, entertaining this opportunity.

While we want to be able to supply an updated date for both the roadmap and the whitepaper as quickly as possible, we need to work through some more details.  We will provide either more information or updated dates when we are able to do so with confidence.

Please know we continue to be heads-down working on the coin and its future. Thank you for your support.  We will continue to update everyone on this as events unfold.

Kind Regards,

B3 Team

It's October now, any news about the Whitepaper or Roadmap?

Hey beswaax!

Thank you for asking about our progress. We have regular community meetings hosted on our discord server where we update the community and answer questions directly. We answered some questions about the whitepaper and roadmap in the Q and A portion towards the end of the recording.

Here is a link to our latest recording, uploaded by a community member named Jim Hopper.
RECORDING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G51rLLdHEs

* 00:00-00:20 - Disclaimer: Nothing discussed on this recording should be considered as investment advice. Please consult a certified financial advisor for professional guidance on your cryptocurrency investments, invest at your own risk.
* 00:21-00:58 - B3Coin: B3Coin is a POS coin, which means you can store coins in your wallet and keep it running (and synced) in-order to generate rewards. You will need a significant amount of coins to generate rewards more rapidly.
* 00:59-02:05 - B3Coin: We also have a unique type of Masternode which is called a “Fundamental Node” (FN). FNs are different from Masternodes in the way that it uses a unique algorithm / attribute called Proof-of-Disintegration (PoD), which is our main innovation. PoD is currently only utilized when creating a FN. The way it works is that you send 15,000.001 kB3 coins to an address (like with Masternodes) but instead of being locked, the coins get disintegrated in the blockchain and you receive 1 coin on the address. This locked coin then represents the FN - setting up and keeping this node running will then generate rewards, tutorials / help on setting up a FN can be found in #b3-fnode-help
* 02:06-03:02 - B3Coin: We plan on introducing micro-disintegrations on transaction-fees which means that in future, when our decentralized exchange (DEX) is up running and B3Coin transactions increase, the PoD will secure that the supply gets lowered and more scarce over time.

03:03-03:54 - What we are doing? We are building a network in preparation for a DEX, our goal is not to create a fork of an existing DEX. We are creating a DEX that delivers a unique user experience that is easy-to-use and attractive for new adopters, existing crypto-enthusiasts and projects in the world of crypto. We are working behind the scenes to develop and update this project, so it will have a strong and healthy future.
* 03:55-04:15 - Legal update: we believe, at this point, that we have a high level plan. We still have a few details to be worked though and will give an update on the next community meeting.

* 04:16-05:47 - Tech update: Our core update is still in process. A couple people have asked about which update we are going for and we will update as much as we can. A timeframe can not be given yet as some of it depends on other rework we are doing to the node code. It is almost complete, but will need a whole bunch of testing for it. A quick reminder that we are building a DEX from scratch so naturally it takes time.
* 05:48-09:40 - Thanks for the patience - if you have been with us for the past 10 months or new to B3Coin  then please listen in on this part as it contains a lot of informative material that can not be nailed down in summary.

Next Community Meeting is on 11/7/2018
* 09:41-36:28 Questions from community & answers from team.

There are more recordings/summaries archived in the #community-meetings channel in our discord with summaries dated back to April 4th of 2018.

We are currently heads down in development and are keeping very quiet about what is being created at this time. Our community is and has been very patient with us. There are many tech hawks out there circling around our project because of what PoD can offer for the future. This is why we have made the decision to not disclose much information about our technical features to be released in the future. It would not only hurt our investors, but waste all the time our team has spent on research and development to divulge everything we are/have been working on without it being ready to release, for it to just get stolen by other projects.

You will notice a major uptick in activity from us on all social media outlets when the time has come to announce our advancements.

If you need anymore information about what's going on, please feel free to ask.

Thanks.
The B3Team
Dimon1

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

Your wallet generates left addresses that do not receive money from the exchange.
How can I get my money back?
Hapsard

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

Your wallet generates left addresses that do not receive money from the exchange.
How can I get my money back?

My suspicion is that your wallet is on the wrong chain, which should be an easy fix but will need to know a bit more and will probably require some dialog ... so, in my opinion - you should go to the discord, wallet help channel (https://discord.gg/umES69M) and when there, tell them your problem, the wallet version (if you are not on v3.1.2.2.that is your first problem), and maybe follow these steps to check if you are on the correct chain:

1)      Go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/ and find the most recent block.  Click on that block number.  The next page will list a block hash.
2)      In your wallet, go to Help Menu ->Debug Window->Console Tab
3)      Type in getblockhash  followed by the block number you looked up on crypto id
4)      Confirm the hash on the wallet console matches the hash from the web page.
5)      If they match … you are on the correct chain.  If they don’t you are not ….
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

Gentlemen in the team, please tell at what stage of B3 development we are?

Although a bit of information, please.

B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:18:52 AM

Gentlemen in the team, please tell at what stage of B3 development we are?

Although a bit of information, please.

Hello -- We remain heads down working on:  core update, node update, dex.   

Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: