Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Down down we go.  (Read 1524 times)
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:27:56 AM

do not panic the fall, because this is the best time to buy coins. be patient until the price will increase again.
For now it's better to keep the coins and wait until the highest price.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:41:16 AM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.
This is true,in my own humble opionion the best time to buy more alts or bitcoin is when the people are scared to jump in,there will always be scared people jumping out with these small corrections,running too scared and grabbing what they can not knowing in jsut few days market will recover as it is always been.

ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

Definitely hold during this lull in the actiin.  I believe the market will soon recover...actually now is a good time to buy into coins you were interested in as the price can be cheap.  Good luck.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

Definitely hold during this lull in the actiin.  I believe the market will soon recover...actually now is a good time to buy into coins you were interested in as the price can be cheap.  Good luck.
I always look at the times when a deep down market is an opportunity to invest in potential coin at extremely cheap prices. Always leave your equity on bitcoin or Ethereum to buy good coin when the market goes down. Everything will recover quickly so this is your last chance, catch it.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

weak hands are selling now)
All of them are panic with market crash. The market are recovering and many good thing is coming. Korea even starting to allow trading with real registered name and many businesses starting to adopt block chain technology  into their business system. I believe that eventually China will join back again to crypto world, China can't keep ban crypto currency cause many business uses it and they have to too. So don't be afraid with market crash and hold your coin, soon market will be better.

worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:58:00 AM

yes , i think just holding is good, i been at this a few months now and can see how the trends work in the market, always interesting

i say if in doubt , just hold and see what happens

worldtraveller
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

This is teh perfect time to buy, I am sure market will come back in a few days or start of next week. Do not sell your coins if you got some. Hodl is the key.
I do not know if things are going to recover that quickly while bitcoin is recovering after every drop in the price it is not reaching its previous levels so it seems every time a new cycle beings more people and money are exiting the market, this is in my opinion created by the whales, they are trying to shake all the weak hands they can so they can get more bitcoin for cheap, when they are satisfied we are going to see bitcoin going back to its previous prices but I think this may take weeks or months
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.

that's why we must have a good fundamental for joining on this crypto world.
much FUD and bad news are appeared every day, so we must crosscheck the truth before believe it.
if you can't make a decision just be a HOLDER. don't be panic. stay calm Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:25:23 AM

What goes down must come up? Or was it the other way around? Tongue
Just HOLD and wait for the good times.
bilman

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

hmm.. investment ups and down.. ii think is a good opportunity to enter to make some good profit for now. =)
sartredd

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

bearish market is hard to watch for newcomers)
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

This is teh perfect time to buy, I am sure market will come back in a few days or start of next week. Do not sell your coins if you got some. Hodl is the key.

Hold hod hold. Thats the key of success.
For newbi who always ask" am i too late to join in bitcoin??"
This is the anwer, this is the perfect time to buy when the price is very low now..
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

Yes, now there is a period of correction bitcoin, I think, no I'm sure that this period is temporary, I unfortunately can not tell you exactly when this period is over, but I know for sure that it should end.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

Now it's the year most people enter Crypto Currency. They do not know that the market is cruel especially if you do not know it. So for those I teach I always remind them to be patient because that's the only key to achieving success!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

actually this was a mini crash compared to the one of the past week  Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

Now is a good time to hold or buy, and I firmly believe Bitcoin will rise again in March 2018. Sooner or later, those who do not believe bitcoin or are selling, will know exactly what bitcoin's future and potential are.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

I still feel like crypto markets are too profitable for whales to crash and leave. I am pretty sure shorted money is waiting at bank accounts or tethers to enter back in markets in good position.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

It's normal that people will dump their investments because they invested as so are we.
It's not the best time yet that we're going to say everything is ok because when we invested coins it doesn't mean they will be increase their values and we'll get our profit after a month or more. We just had to let it grow and let the market grow in due time and we have no other option but to hold the coins we had invested.
There's no free money or easy money, we just need more time to wait because investment is all about waiting.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

As the cryptocurrency goes down, it is normal for people to have panic selling. However, the best approach for it as many real believers of cryptocurrency do is to hold their cryptos and buy for more while the price is low. This times basically tests who really believes or not.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

I agree with the creator. It's healthy indeed. I bought some bitcoin in last December and some Ethereum yesterday. It is a very bumpy road for new investors especially if they're here only for profits. For being a successful trader you must be a believer and a visionary. Our efforts and contributions will change the world just like internet did in the past. Supporting good projects like ArcBlock, EOS, SingularityNET and few others will change the landscape of the blockchain industry.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: