Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
Everglow (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
Merited by anobtc (1), Thymoty (1)

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

I will follow you soon because i see alot of potential in crypto world. I know alot of people get rich fast by join this cryptocurrency community like just by make investment in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. Other than that Bounty program also offer good income and more than amount of monthly salary of employee in my country. So i jumped in right place to change my life.

mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:01:33 AM

Congrats to you, you made the first step from transitioning from mundane and banal work to a never ending, interesting, and always evolving industry. There is always something to learn in crypto and that is what I love about it. No matter how far down the rabbit hole you have gone there is always more to learn, and that excites me to wake up everyday and try learn that knowledge!

Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

crypto is very profitable, I have a lot to get to the profits. many people get rich quickly join the community of crypto-kardi only by investing in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. and Bounty programs also offer good income. . i suggest you to join.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

Trading cryptocurrencies are a different field but it does not make you a professional, it is the best way if you just manage your time, I can't say that it is not a right decision since I witnessed how can crypto made some people millions. There is a lot of opportunity in trading but if you failed in understanding everything you just might lose everything.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

SparkSun

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

Good start brother,  very soon I will do this, I am also researching on Bitcoin, Working in a office side by side crypto trade is very hard.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

Well i don't change my real job and jump in into crypto's it is enough for me to work at bounty/signature campaign and holding some high valued altcoins and bitcoin. Trading are profitable way but you need to work 24/7 at your time just to monitor the price value of coinsmarketcap if you don't have strategy and fundamental skills you might have a big lose of your fund. Besides, it is more riskier than investment and holding for a long run.
You left your real job dude and working in crypto's so good luck to you.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

I'll probably do it someday if I will fully understand how bitcoin operates. Many people become rich because of bitcoins so if i familiarize how things work here, I'll probably focus on earning bitcoins rather than sitting on a full time job with less income.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

Your were just starting to learn then you already quit your job. I think you made a good decisions but quiting your job is not good, real job gives you a steady income. You can learn while you are still in your job, quit your jobs when you have learned a lot from trading a lot. Anyways, its your choice, Good Luck to your journey in crypto world.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

Getting involved in cryptocurrency trading for full time is not bad idea, since world is becoming more influenced in crypto economy, this will create enough filelds of profittng everyone. However i wouldn't appreciate you on leaving your regular job because crypto markets are so volatile, thus you may face ups and downs in this field and couldn't take out profits on time, it is more better to keep doing regular job also while trading with cryptocurrencies
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

You just said you are not going to do day trading then leaving your job is not necessary in my opinion.But crypto currency trading is also considered as job now a days and it is giving good earnings weekly or monthly but no one knows how long it will last long so we need to have backup earnings that is from our day job.But you already did so try to learn more more about trading and earn more profits.
Mining is also a good way to earn decent earning you can learn more about mining section of our forum.I would like to suggest you to do Monero mining because the difficulty level is less and the price of monero will bump in future.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

I think it is a bold move to quit your daily job for crypto as we know trading job is unpredictable, but I ever have that thought, it's easier to earn in crypto than in office job, my earning in crypto is almost the same with my salary, and I only spend around 2 hours, but because bitcoin is under a heavy surveillance by my government, I dont really dare to quit for now
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

I love your plan, your life is full of plans and good to be an example, usually people like you will get faster success because you have clear strategies and goals. You dare to take action by quitting from the office and focus on the crypto world, you look very confident, I love your passion. I can not share my experience because I'm the one who will follow your lead to quit working in the office and focus on the crypto world, it's just that I do not have courage like you.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Also tired of my work and nothing happens. Wanna try seriously the trading thing  and take a risk to be a fulltime in crypto world. Currently, I am reading bout trading graph and everything so I will never regret it at the end.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

For me, I think leaving your full-time office job can be a good or bad idea. You know why? If you don't have a job and your digital asset crashes hard, it makes you think that leaving your full-time job soon is such a bad idea. However, if you are skilled in trading or just making a lot of money in airdrops and bounties, I think for me it's a good idea if you want to earn more than what you have.

In my situation right now, I decide to keep my freelance work on top of my passion in trading cryptocurrencies and participating in airdrops and bounties.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

I don't like that idea. Cryptocurrency market has very big risk. We don't know when our coin price experience decreasing price. Why have tovleave job? We can do both.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

Sorry to say, but I think you have just made a bad decision. The reason is simple, trading crypto can be done anytime on your spare time so you should be able to work and do trades after work. Full time job gives you a guarantee of income every month while trading crypto cant.
I have a full time job but I can do trades as well although I'm not a full day traders. This is really unfortunate if you ask me, because you have just lost one of your source of income while you can have some source of income at the same time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

I found it is more lucrative to keep a day job and hire a virtual assistant (VA) for $2 an hour.
I am currently hiring more VAs at $2 per hour, I will train you in crypto trading; please PM me if you want to join my team.
einjelkoh

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

Upon researching crypto currencies, it caused a big impact in world economic. If this is all insanity then why published and reported news to some international media like CNC, CNBC, even Yahoo Finance?
No doubt it doesnt bring profit but big progress in our world.

Thankful Im a single mother who earns tru trading and investing in crypto currencies.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

I appreciate you, you make a bold decision.. I hope your decision Will make your become successful. May be one day when I have skill and knowledge enough of crypto currency, I Will follow your decision but now I just make crypto currency as a side job to support my financial.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: