Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

It actually depends, if you are earning good money on your current job, if you have a good working environment at work, if you love what you are doing at work, and if your job is not causing you a lot of stress, there's no need to quit your job. Having a good career and real life job experience is good. You can still earn extra money in cryptocurrency even if you don't devote a lot of time on it.
Right it really depends on the situation. There  are regular jobs wherein the payment,  stressed and troubles that we received is not what we deserved.  Imagine yourself working hard so much and then what you received from the company is unjust,  for sure you will also leave that job for bitcoin. I know some  people who are professionals already but when they heard about bitcoin,  they also prefer earning it than their jobs. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

Trading crypto is not a stable job, it cant guarantee you some amount of earning weekly or monthly, and it involve high risk. So leaving your actual job to work full time with trading crypto is really very dangerous and risky idea. Better to keep tarding as a partial work, and keep your offline job in the same time.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:16:41 PM

I think people who think they will make a living with crypto money are unfair, i always warned that crypto money is not a job.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:03:46 AM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
If you leave your full time job for Cryptocurrency, it is like you waste your opportunity to earn passive income. It is better to have full time job than become trader. You should be aware that trading is very risky job.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

Be note that in this crypto market there is no certain in this industry. Leaving full time office job to trade crypto is not a good idea for me. Actually you can do both working in the office and doing trading in crypto by atleast managing your time. Their is no certain that you can earned money since the market is volatile. Like doing office work you have fixed earning that may sustain your daily needs.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:50:19 AM

I think you make good decision because salary of office job is can not make us to get financial freedom. I worked in office since 10 years but i can not make money like many investor of cryptocurrency. They was become rich just by make investment in BTC and ETH in 1 years.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:56:43 AM

If your full time job is a sure stable job that you can get benefits even if you are already retired then you should not quit it. Quitting a stable job is like losing a steady income in your lifetime. Cryptocurrency trading is always risky and it is not stable either and you have to master it first before sufficient profits is achieved. Hitting it big in this kind of trading will not come by instant but you have to work for it in order to make it.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

This idea is very risky, and its surely not recommended. Trading crypto currencies still very risky job and not stable at all, you can lose your hard earned money anytime especially if you joined this field without good knowledge. Its better to keep your full time job, and treat trading as an additional work, not more.

Well said, but unfortunately it was his own choice. We cannot push him to stay on his previously full time job, just time and loss will become an eyeopener for him to realize that it wouldn't be sufficient for a daily living or for his own future.
At the end, it is the person himself who has to make the decision but as far as I think, this is really a very risky thing to do as you are saying good bye to your only source of income with your very own hands. There are chances of suffering a loss as well as you don’t win every time in trading. So it will be very much difficult for you to manage the things once you will be having some loss in trading.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

If your salary is too small you can start trading and when you make a good money form you trading then you can leave your job and start full time crypto trading for your better future but if you got huge money form your job so you can do your job and do your trading.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

If your salary is too small you can start trading and when you make a good money form you trading then you can leave your job and start full time crypto trading for your better future but if you got huge money form your job so you can do your job and do your trading.
In addition to that, if you find yourself becoming a successful here in cryptocurrency especially in trading and you are good at predicting and reading markets then you have a potential to earn here so if you are just having a small amount of money in your job, then quit and go find your luck here in trading and maximize your profit.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

quiting full time job because of crypto,i don't  think is very good enough,,their is nothing bad if will keep the two business on the run,,,,full time job one side and crypto otherside

I agree, cryptocurrencies are very risky area, it could all collapse soon, and I don't think it is worth risking poverty because of that. I always looked at cryptocurrencies as a nice hobby. It is very exciting and addictive, and can be profitable. But in my opinion it is too risky to go all in.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

quiting full time job because of crypto,i don't  think is very good enough,,their is nothing bad if will keep the two business on the run,,,,full time job one side and crypto otherside

I agree, cryptocurrencies are very risky area, it could all collapse soon, and I don't think it is worth risking poverty because of that. I always looked at cryptocurrencies as a nice hobby. It is very exciting and addictive, and can be profitable. But in my opinion it is too risky to go all in.
I am still a student and right now was so confused if I am going to continue my College life of would just save money and make my own business and would just continue to be full time here as well, I really don't know what to do now. Maybe I would still finish my College since this would be one of my achievement that I have finished College due to the help of cyrpto.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

This idea is very risky, and its surely not recommended. Trading crypto currencies still very risky job and not stable at all, you can lose your hard earned money anytime especially if you joined this field without good knowledge. Its better to keep your full time job, and treat trading as an additional work, not more.

Well said, but unfortunately it was his own choice. We cannot push him to stay on his previously full time job, just time and loss will become an eyeopener for him to realize that it wouldn't be sufficient for a daily living or for his own future.
At the end, it is the person himself who has to make the decision but as far as I think, this is really a very risky thing to do as you are saying good bye to your only source of income with your very own hands. There are chances of suffering a loss as well as you don’t win every time in trading. So it will be very much difficult for you to manage the things once you will be having some loss in trading.

Crypto showed that it's not an amazing idea to leave your job for itself. It's not solid and durable it changes very fast in terms of prices affecting you.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

I personally don't believe in quitting my career to trade cryptos.

Trading cryptos firstly doesn't bring any value to society, and the risk is too great to be worth it.

I only *invest* with a portion of my savings that I am prepared to lose. And I don't expect quick gains from cryptos, unless your are a whale (who's already rich) and experienced with speculative trading in general. Small traders will find it hard to beat the big traders in the speculative gambling game.

Just like with those who made it big before us, the way to realise a significant gain is to enter when the price is low (i.e. the market crashes due to panic induced over-selling). Then HODL for the long term regardless of the volatility and look at it in 2 or 3 years time.

I prefer to INVEST in cryptos, and not here to trade/gamble on it base on day-to-day or week-to-week price volatility. I believe in the selected cryptos that I am now HODLing.

I previously entered with a bit of my dispensable savings of 5kAuD when the price was at 5kUSD; and I recovered that 5kAuD when the price was at 16kUSD and only play with the profits (which means that if BTC crashes, I would have lost nothing). And now, I have re-injected 8kAuD when the price was at 6.1kUSD earlier.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Yes, you can do that. However, you need to determine whether you are suitable for trading or not. I have many friends who only lose their money in trading. Spend about 1 to 2 months to learn about crypto trading and then, give it a try. Maybe you can be a billionaire. Do not abandon your job while you are learning how to trade

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ijeb

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

good luck, brother!  Cool
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

I m also researching on crypto trading. Crypto trade is very hard.it is best way if you just manage your time. many people get rich quickly join the crypto. There is a lot of opportunity in trading but if you failed in understanding everything you just might lose everything. Crypto market has very big risk. it is better option to continue your main job beside crypto trade.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

i quit my day job as an accountant. so far, crypto has been good to me. lately i've been seeing blood everywhere and it gives me a good deal of a heartache since i am just new in trading. any advice you can give guys? should i just go back to being an accountant or pure crypto or maybe both?
Regar

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

I like to do so if just my skill in trading promising me to do so. i still want to improve my skill in crypto, i just need more time.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

For me it is not good idea. You should not let go your full timex office job and switch to cryptocurrency trader because you will lose your passive income. Being a trader is really hard job because ttrading Cryptocurrency is ver risky job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: