Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you have profit in all airdrop?  (Read 1850 times)
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:22:03 AM

Everybody had a different kind of experience with airdrops, I haven't got any luck with airdrops and I stopped participating in airdrops last year. But there are people who really had good luck with airdrops. Nowadays there are so many airdrop coins and mostly are just short-term money seekers. If coin project has a solid plane with good team then that coin airdrop worth to participate.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

When you join a decent airdrop like REBL for instance, you become a large part of a thriving community. Don't think that all airdrops will be profitable, but the ones that end up being a good investment of time and energy, make sure to help their community grow. The more yout help it grow, the more your money will grow.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

Airdrops can be profitable but you need to check before you join also may be more than 80% is scam or useless. This is another part it is not about luck.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

Yes I have gain a profit from doing Airdrop and I have many tokens/coins in my wallet from Airdrop.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

I have gain some profit by joining on airdrop. I do not think get free money just by giving an address to the dev or they give us easy task and then gives us a great reward. But there are some successful airdrops and there are also unsuccessful ones like airdrop coins that are not listed on any of the exchange.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

Yeah Its true that airdrop is profitable but not all airdrops cause sometimes some airdrop is shit. Theres different coin from my wallet and i get that from airdrop some have value and some are trash. Legit airdrops will make you yo earn money continue to apply because theres a lot of airdrops down there who has a potential
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

Airdrop is profitable but not all airdrop is profitable. It always depends on the project and your luck. If the project is good it will really become profitable. But I will suggest you still join campaigns especially if you already have a high position.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

I got profit from airdrop but not so big. So far i only got around $400 of profit from some airdrops especially REBL and BTCR (still hodling some of REBL). Most of airdrops are scams indeed but it can still gives you profit if you sell it right away before it goes worthless. For example when i got crypher token i decided to hodl it but it ended being worthless. I could have got 0.015 ETH if sold it right away. Not big indeed but at least it can be used to pay gas for many transactions.

leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

Earlier it was more profitable to join Airdrop and make some extra income but now with so many coins/tokens getting release almost everyday, the scam level is very high. People start the project, take investors money and then they disappear. Many have lost their money with so many different ICO's. Earlier people used to hodl their coins but now as soon as the coins/token gets listed on exchange, everyone just dumps which brings down the value of coin. The are some which are able to come back strong but many just die a slow death.

imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Airdrops are profitable in the first place we only spend time to do it rather than spending money but out of 10 maybe 1 or is a profitable only....  nevertheless it is still very profitable in long term or short term.

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

it's been a lot of people who benefit from airdrop but I have never followed him and prefer to join bounty or other projects

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

I'm still unsuccessful in the airdrops. I participated somewhere in 50, and received coins only from one airdrop. And it has no price yet.  Undecided

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

Not all airdrop is profitable don't always depend on airdrop try to join bounty campaign that is more profitable than airdrop.
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

I wish invest airdrop is a very important think in our crypto currency market,there are many people invest the bitcoin forum and deferent token and coin.but invest airdrop is always best ferform now.crypto market up and down all time,so right time invest airdrop is very good source in our countries.all people wait for just do more profited  have a long time.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
I really wish to invest in airdrop soon but I don't know to start my friend invest airdrop by and his money triples it amount

Invest in airdrop? I though airdrops are free and you don't need to invest in them but yes the airdrops often ask for some eth contribution for gas price needed to send tokens so be very selective in participating them.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
what do you mean by airdrop does it mean you will only submit your wallet address?
but for me free coin is really profitable but its not like you just need to submit wallet address
what im talking about is the bounty campaign it just like airdrop but you need to do something its not that hard but not will be easy
but doing that will get a lot token and that is really profitable

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

It is sad to say that freedrops coins are mostly no value in the market today. Previously a lot of people are joining this because it seems to be a sort of extra income and the good thing is that which is free. But, when cryptocurrency begun to spread, fake coins are started to spread that it only makes people to be fooled. That's the reason why I just ignore and never participated on this.

Its your choice not to join any airdrop because of any reason. Sad but true that airdrop mostly dont have much value.
I have bad experience in airdrop, no payment and i can not sell the airdrop token because it has no value. So same like you i decide not to join of any airdrop anymore.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

As for my experience i haven't received substantial amounts of tokens or profit coming from the airdrops i joined. Maybe the next two months I will comeback to this thread and comment if i gain more profit.
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

Its very rare but it happens. I got some airdrops where i got like 0.001 to 0.01eth profit. This are small shitcoins which are hyped to beginn and later they died. But there was many airdrops some project which increase a lot in the value. I received allmost 300 Hawala.Today tokens. I hold them some weeks, and sold them for 20$ per piece which gives me a profit of 6000dollars. Thats very rare, but it happens, and show us its even rewarding to hold airdrop tokens Grin
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

obviously you can't have 100/100 profit in airdrops... Personally i have participated in many and only few airdrops made me some hard cash for example ebtc was among the first  that made between 1K-2K for airdrop participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: