Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you have profit in all airdrop?  (Read 1850 times)
Tylerzkie (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

the airdrop for me its super profitable to gained money, even its all free but you need also to support them, what i mean is if you buy some token or coin for better,. i know they dont yet if they success the project i just suggest its get to support them, even its small money you spend in that project but soon your spend money to his project your profit make 3x income.
Airdrop is profitable it helps you a lot also, in makes your money triple it one of the for investing your money
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

I really wish to invest in airdrop soon but I don't know to start my friend invest airdrop by and his money triples it amount
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

It is sad to say that freedrops coins are mostly no value in the market today. Previously a lot of people are joining this because it seems to be a sort of extra income and the good thing is that which is free. But, when cryptocurrency begun to spread, fake coins are started to spread that it only makes people to be fooled. That's the reason why I just ignore and never participated on this.
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

It is profitable but it is gaining money slowly. You have a lot of patience to gain profit through airdrop. If you are patient ot will be very profitable.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

Not all airdrop give me profits, but  I get free coin in some airdrop. We must follow and follow many airdrop for get free coin. I think if we follow many airdrop we will get many more profits Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

Your English didn't make much sense to me because I can't understand what you are trying to say here. However, airdrops are not always profitable. It depends on the project and its goal to stay visible in the market. I have got a lot of airdrops in the past and I can't say all of them were profitable to me. Like for example, I have got eBCH airdropped which I sold at a very good price, so that particular coin was profitable for me. However, I have also got eLTC3 coin airdropped to me, which I couldn't sell till date because there is no market and no one is willing to buy it. That is the major problem for airdropped coins. Since it is provided for free to all, no one is actually willing to buy them from the market.

deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

I've never been on an airdrop since I joined here. I have a friend who doubles his profit by joining airdrop, he gets a huge amount of tokens there. This is only some ways to earn here by joining an airdrop and supports them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

For me it is certainly very profitable. As long as you have done research on the project, the team members involved in it, the content project and the target market. Then you alone can determine whether the project is worthy of support or not.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

Generally yes airdrops can be profitable. Though majority of these airdrops will never see the light of the day and will just be left dead on the road to stardom. Of course, we will just concentrate on those that got real and active dev team and who knows what they are doing. It could never be denied that many of these airdrops are just there for the pump-and-dump technique and once they got their objectives of making some money then it is time to go and make another airdrop program again. Many of these projects can be so ridiculous but as always we can find some gems in the field of stones.
Carlsen

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

I am still not so sure what an airdrop actually is.
There is the meaning that it is some kind of give away from creators of a new currency in order to promte it.
And others define airdrops as what you get when a chain split happens.
A third meaning I have found is that airdrops is called the payment for small tasks.

To me it was always the chain split, but which one really is it?

It's me!!!
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

But there's some airdrop who give me a real profit not all are just promoting then after all there's no value in coinsmarketcap.
Last year i have a token from airdrops named bluetoken but i'm  too much regretting when i was sold my token to my friend lower than the real price now.
I believed that not all airdrops are fooled people just to promote by their tokens there some airdrops are good. If ever there's an airdrop token i surely joined at least that's for free there's nothing lose you if you joined.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

It is profitable but it is gaining money slowly. You have a lot of patience to gain profit through airdrop. If you are patient ot will be very profitable.

I also agree with you,to get the results of the airdrop we just need to be patient because in addition to long income that we get from the airdrop very little and also not a little token of airdrop that had no market.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

I don’t really bother spending time over the airdrops if the projects are very good. This really supports the project and if it turns out to be good then we can easily earn some bucks from it. That’s the thing I love more about it. But it doesn’t mean that if these things are coming free then we should enrol into each of them. Always be aware of the scam projects and hopefully we don’t end up supporting such sites. Rest is good.
iamjher

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

Bitcoin isn't profitable its just a free coin so technically you are not making profit out of it, profit is gained through investment and on airdrop you just signed up then they will give you free coins. I joined so many airdrop from the past week and no one is distributing already but im hoping for free coins they are saying.
cryptoku

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

I participated few airdrops. supporting them for their success is a great thing to satisfy your self ones they achieve their goals. Like to support good companies in future as well.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Airdrops for me is very traumatic. I've been on a lot of airdrops when I was still a newbie because I thought that it is a good way to earn money at an early stage here in the forum but it proved me wrong. Most coins coming from airdrops are all useless that is the reason they are called shit by many. Another thing is that, most of the airdrops that I joined is a scam or they don't really give the coin at the date they promised they will give it to so it gave me this lind of impression about them.
Asoe kaya

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

first I did join with airdrop but now I no longer because the market price of the token airdrop is cheap so I prefer not to join again with airdrop and start the switch with the program's bounty.
elena_rose19

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

I haven't experienced joining in an airdrop, but I hope I get to join someday, it will be good for me - a good add in my portfolio.
machinek20

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

Not all airdrops is profitable, and most of the airdrops now got no value, usually its hard to get profit in airdrop because its a free money and many people claimed it, so the value will be drop once it hits the market, I have stop doing airdrop for a long time because most of the coin I got was scammed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: